Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4819 4820 4821 4822 4823 4824 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:20 pm

Okay, this is ******** bullshit. My roommate is really pissing me off
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:47 pm

Af Mas
Sounds like my roomate all last year... gonk

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:53 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

I've been up since 7:30 this morning. I'm practically ill with fatigue from working all week, and I can sleep in tomorrow. He comes back and goes on his computer. I get changed and climb into bed, lights off and all, expecting him to head that way shortly as well. 45 minutes pass, and nothing, still on his computer, the light from his monitor keeping me awake. I had to get out of bed. I was too pissed to sleep.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:57 pm

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

I've been up since 7:30 this morning. I'm practically ill with fatigue from working all week, and I can sleep in tomorrow. He comes back and goes on his computer. I get changed and climb into bed, lights off and all, expecting him to head that way shortly as well. 45 minutes pass, and nothing, still on his computer, the light from his monitor keeping me awake. I had to get out of bed. I was too pissed to sleep.
Well at least he didn't start blasting the music. That was what mine used to always do. And she would fall asleep with it blasting while I'm getting ready to strangle her in her sleep. The first half of the year I tried to be really nice about it. If she went to bed I would turn off all the lights and try to do what I needed as quietly as possible. When I got up before her, the same thing. That all stopped when I realized she didn't give a ******** about me. Never once went out of her way. rolleyes

So trust me when I say, I can feel your pain.

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:01 am

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

Well at least he didn't start blasting the music. That was what mine used to always do. And she would fall asleep with it blasting while I'm getting ready to strangle her in her sleep. The first half of the year I tried to be really nice about it. If she went to bed I would turn off all the lights and try to do what I needed as quietly as possible. When I got up before her, the same thing. That all stopped when I realized she didn't give a ******** about me. Never once went out of her way. rolleyes

So trust me when I say, I can feel your pain.

It's just frustrating. I know how bad that is too. Had that sorta for a while. Remember my snoring roommate? Did I tell you about him even? sweatdrop I wouldn't be so upset if my week hadn't been as long as it had, but I need rest and now I have to calm down before I can sleep well. At least the money is worth it
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:10 am

Af Mas
It's just frustrating. I know how bad that is too. Had that sorta for a while. Remember my snoring roommate? Did I tell you about him even? sweatdrop I wouldn't be so upset if my week hadn't been as long as it had, but I need rest and now I have to calm down before I can sleep well. At least the money is worth it
I think I remember you mentioning it, though all the bad roomate stories I have heard over the years from people all just sort of blend together after a while. There is absolutly nothing worse though than laying in bed and feeling your blood pressure go up and up in annoyance.

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:16 am

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
I think I remember you mentioning it, though all the bad roomate stories I have heard over the years from people all just sort of blend together after a while. There is absolutly nothing worse though than laying in bed and feeling your blood pressure go up and up in annoyance.

Yeah, I couldn't breath I was so mad. Thankfully, he's asleep now and I'm relaxing, so I can sleep soon, probably should head that way now. Thanks again for that awesome pic. It's sexy heart
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:18 am

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

Yeah, I couldn't breath I was so mad. Thankfully, he's asleep now and I'm relaxing, so I can sleep soon, probably should head that way now. Thanks again for that awesome pic. It's sexy heart
Your welcome, all to glad to please. Good luck getting some sleep. It isn't good to tire yourself out too much.

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:26 am

*tumbles into a couch, laying down*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:28 am

Diana Vulpes
*tries the same thing but over shoots and rools off the couch and onto the floor* @.@

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:29 am

Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
*tries the same thing but over shoots and rools off the couch and onto the floor* @.@

*giggles*

Hey, we ever settle on a price of I commissioned you for a piece?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:36 am

Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes

*giggles*

Hey, we ever settle on a price of I commissioned you for a piece?
Erm I don't think so at least I can't remember... we always seem to tap dance around it. xd

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:42 am

Krissim Klaw

Erm I don't think so at least I can't remember... we always seem to tap dance around it. xd

You were suppose to collect me some samples, but I think I have seen enough. Been on my mind the past couple days, but I don't have anything I want right now. Next time I have something I want drawn I'll put you on my list of people to poke.
razz
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:54 am

Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

You were suppose to collect me some samples, but I think I have seen enough. Been on my mind the past couple days, but I don't have anything I want right now. Next time I have something I want drawn I'll put you on my list of people to poke.
razz
*Points at Arty* Now class, this is an example of one of the side affects of being an Art Whore. If you collect to much art, at one point your brain will go blank and you will run out of ideas. Normally this is just temporary, but it has been known to become life long and even kill. Remember children, only trained proffessionals should practice the art of art whoring, and even they use protection. rofl

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:57 am

Art whore block rofl It happens.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4819 4820 4821 4822 4823 4824 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games