Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4827 4828 4829 4830 4831 4832 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:27 pm
The leg humping was a bit pointless...

But overall, the movie was pretty good

If I have to give it bad points, though, sometimes there's so much explosions and bad angles, the action scenes are almost unwatchable. That was never a problem in the Dark Knight

Plus, you only see Arcee for about 10 seconds in the entire movie. That disappointed me  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:30 pm
another name change huh?

Well, I guess it depends on your sense of humor. I think that will make or break the experience, if you suspend disbelief of things like Megatron bowing to the Fallen, that are out of character.

It's an eye candy movie, much like the first, but it isn't in the same vein. It's not a full blooded action movie, trying to be comedic once every 15 minutes at the least. And I think that's what's going to drop it's rating down a notch or two. It's like a kids movie trying to introduce swear words at some points, and there's quite a bit of swearing, which for an adult film wouldn't be bad if it wasn't trying to be so... cartoony at the same time. It's worth the theater price, considering that G I Joe is the only other real good film to watch this summer, but I think if you dont' see it on the big screen, you'll be more disappointed if you watch it without in your face fun.

That's about as short as a decent appraisal can be.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:36 pm
I see..

I guess I`ll go check it out just for shits and giggles then.

And yes, another name change. Old one was too long, and this one has more meaning. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:37 pm
Moo.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:11 pm
Btw, does anyone know that apparantly now the National Air and Space Museum in Washington D.C. apparantly has a desert with an airplane graveyard behind it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:34 pm
I don't even know what's behind the White House, besides the backyard.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:36 pm
Nelowulf
Btw, does anyone know that apparantly now the National Air and Space Museum in Washington D.C. apparantly has a desert with an airplane graveyard behind it?

I thought it was a stomping ground for super mutants, shows what I know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:42 pm
Nelowulf
Absent Minded, Childish, Friendly, Hoopeless romantic, Party animal.

you know, that actually suonds alot like me...minus the party animal.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:42 pm
meh. My facebook has the review. not much else needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:03 pm
When I get the game myself, I'm gonna have at least 1 Insane, Evil, Genius, Computer Whiz, Handy ( Or whatever the technical trait is ) character.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:31 am
That ship graveyard was a blow.

The whole cursing thing was a bit silly too.I mean, one every now and then is fine, but they were cursing every few minutes. It got old fast.

Megatron bowing, now that I think of it, was out of character, since he's usuaully ranting and raving how he leads the Decepticons. I mean, even when Unicon remade him into Galvatron, he was still rebelling.

And I expecting Starscream would betray Megatron in the end, when he said "Sometimes only cowards survive."

PLUS they never showed where the energon was  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:36 am
Dude, the reason why they never showed the energon was because I stole it all.
You want it? That'll be 5$ per 9 lbs of Energon.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Akherontis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:46 am
Hullo, all.

Long time Guild Member, but first time poster, strangely enough. I've been working on something I like to call SARLAAC (Star-Wars Avatar Robe, Lightsaber and Assorted Apparel Creator). It's basically a template that faithfully reproduces nearly any variation of jedi robe, male and female, for custom avatars. Here's a few examples of what can be made with it:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
My Star Wars characters, Padawan Zeldo Onaar, Knight Araphas Serah-Zaszu, and Master Bas Graethu.
Jedi Padawan, Knight and Master, exhibiting various robe lengths and cuts.
Jedi Sentinel, Guardian and Consular, showing some alternate robe styles influenced by the KotOR videogames.
Jedi Healer, Librarian and Watchman, with the Ansata and Cerean designs displayed.
Jedi Battlemaster, General and Darksider, showing the available phase-II clone trooper armor features.

I'm eager to provide this template for (ideally free) use by the guild, so anyone who's willing to help me out, I'd be much obliged!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:19 am
s**t...Nelo, I'd say you have some competition.

In other words, One Evil ******** Box.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akherontis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:27 am
Des Voh
s**t...Nelo, I'd say you have some competition.

In other words, One Evil ******** Box.

I'm afraid I don't understand the reference. Also, what do you mean competition?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4827 4828 4829 4830 4831 4832 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games