Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

animecrazy101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:26 pm
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=191
Nifty webcomic fave of mine. This is the newest one,
which says right out what I've been wanting to say for years.

Also, see the other comics. They OWN all webcomics you have
ever seen. If you have a problem with my opinion, speak with
Pantsman. I'm sure he'll have a few "choice words" for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:30 pm
*monocle*  

animecrazy101

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:52 pm
animecrazy101

Yeah... No... My Comic is way better. But those are great too!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:52 pm
Ohhh they updated.

Hahah, Inuyasha. Fans. I hate fans. Killed Naruto for me. D:  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:01 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:03 am
DrunkenStyle
Ohhh they updated.

They kill every anime for me.. Quite frankly, they kill everything for me. They're the reason why I never read one of the HarryPotter books.  

azn_richte001

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:53 am
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
Ohhh they updated.

They kill every anime for me.. Quite frankly, they kill everything for me. They're the reason why I never read one of the HarryPotter books.

Silly. The Juggernaut never says "I am." lol.

Anyways, I don't mind the Harry Potter fans. I was never surrounded by them and their obsession so it's all good to me.

But Naruto, that s**t's all over the damn place. People here and there comparing anything Asian related to Naruto as if the anime invented it. Like the mantra signs, the real ones, used for meditation. A lot of people are gonna think "OMG NARUTO" when it's actually not. -_-;;

And the ninja headband. The metal plate..that thing's been a normal Japanese cliche for ninjas for a long time, and people nowadays are all "HEY DID U SEE THAT ANIME IT HAS THE NARUTO HEADBAND"
"...it's not..a Naruto headband.."

etc.etc.

I got so many rants for Narutards. XP  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:04 am
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
Ohhh they updated.

Anyways, I don't mind the Harry Potter fans. I was never surrounded by them and their obsession so it's all good to me.

But Naruto, that s**t's all over the damn place. People here and there comparing anything Asian related to Naruto as if the anime invented it. Like the mantra signs, the real ones, used for meditation. A lot of people are gonna think "OMG NARUTO" when it's actually not. -_-;;

And the ninja headband. The metal plate..that thing's been a normal Japanese cliche for ninjas for a long time, and people nowadays are all "HEY DID U SEE THAT ANIME IT HAS THE NARUTO HEADBAND"

etc.etc.

XD I know what you mean.

UBER anime fans at my school take it too far and like, become asian wannabes... They have their own little table bringing little containers of rice and beef, sometimes nasty smelling sushi. And they like speak japanese half the time.  

azn_richte001

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:48 am
...Dammit...After having this window up, then watchin 10 minutes of TV I forgot what I was going to say...

----Edit-----

OH! YEAH! I updated my post in the Hallway.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:21 am
azn_richte001
animecrazy101

Yeah... No... My Comic is way better. But those are great too!

Lemme get a link? I'd love a new webcomic to see!!  

animecrazy101

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:26 am
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
Ohhh they updated.

etc.etc.

XD I know what you mean.

UBER anime fans at my school take it too far and like, become asian wannabes... They have their own little table bringing little containers of rice and beef, sometimes nasty smelling sushi. And they like speak japanese half the time.

Oh jeez.....that's seriously sad. Nasty smelling sushi. lol. First of all, sushi shouldn't have a nasty smell to it. xD

Maybe when they're not busy obsessing over pretending to be Japanese they should at least study Japanese culture better..like eating FRESH sushi. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:52 am
oh crazy white kids trying to be japanesey. "DAT SO KAWII, Chyu baka" :B ya fans kill things for me too. but I try to see past the fandome and see the anime for what it is Inuyasha is a piece of s**t anime with no plot progress with retarded characters. Naruto I havent seen much of but I like how they explain what ninjaness they did. So I still need to further view the Naruto for a FINAL JUDGEMENT! but so far its not toooo bad but his "believe it" pisses the poo outa me.  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

TIPme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:10 am
Naruto constantly saying 'believe it' is really annoying. I think he doesn't say it as much as he used to, otherwise I would've stopped attempting to watch it. My friends know it annoys the mess outta me and keep ending their sentences with 'believe it' sweatdrop . Other than that it seems decent from what I've seen, though I really haven't seen anything that would blow me out of my world, yet.
Inuyasha crazed fans...*sigh* are the worst. I used to watch Inuyasha a bit, I mean the initial idea was pretty alright. But, I seriously can't see it as 'the best anime show evah' and I definately can't see how Inuyasha is the 'hottest anime guy evah'. It all makes me think that Inuyasha is the only show they've ever watched in their entire life....especially if they think it's the best.
But, as long as it's not crazily, obsessed, must eat breathe and live this, fandome, it doesn't phase me whatsoever.
/end rant]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:53 pm
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2006/20060327.jpg

speaking of the whole japanese culture thang.  

azn_richte001

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:19 pm
So..we talking about white kids? biggrin have to agree with Marsh on this, he knows how much I hate things because fans kill things, specialy alot of anime. Think anime to me won't be the same since when I was a little Playmaker those animes had great plot, real story now we got the same storyline, diffrent characters, angery demon person, cute japanese girl, and the gang who some how have a strong relationship but won't agree it's there, ewwww it's why I love Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil, Zombies, Guns and Gals.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games