Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante San

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:20 am
Doomie That's awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:23 am
Dante San
Doomie That's awesome!

Now to mess up the plan, Wile E. Coyote style! xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Dante San

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:26 am
DoomNeko
Dante San
Doomie That's awesome!

Now to mess up the plan, Wile E. Coyote style! xd
eek domokun heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:35 am
ok first sweet pic and yes i see he is holding nuts but are they his or mine i cant rememebr eather way i think the pic is awsome i would liek rate that a 20 if i could but i cant  

kogie_wolf

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:39 am
kogie_wolf
ok first sweet pic and yes i see he is holding nuts but are they his or mine i cant rememebr eather way i think the pic is awsome i would liek rate that a 20 if i could but i cant

O_o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:40 am
~loks at the pic upon entrancs and butrst out laughing~ that.. it the funniest thing ive seen since i got home!! ~wipes the tears from her eyes~ my morning is competed.  

Zanzarus

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:41 am
kogie_wolf

Lol thanks! ^^
Anyhow, I'm gonna head out to a friend's, might make a comic panel to follow up to that pic while I'm there :3

Anyhow, arrivederci!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:43 am
Audi_Kitty
~loks at the pic upon entrancs and butrst out laughing~ that.. it the funniest thing ive seen since i got home!! ~wipes the tears from her eyes~ my morning is competed.

Glad to have made you laugh :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:46 am
* laughs and runs after the little one yelling * "YEAH THOSE ARE MINE " lol sorry i am having a good morning so far  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:53 am
*pounces Audi*
HI! blaugh  

Darien_Thread

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:56 am
kogie_wolf
* laughs and runs after the little one yelling * "YEAH THOSE ARE MINE " lol sorry i am having a good morning so far

Thats good to here. Any reason why it is good or is it just a good for no reson 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:00 am
Darien_Thread
*pounces Audi*
HI! blaugh

ahh!!! ~gets pounced~ well good morning to you too^^ like my outfit? is it to late to enter the avvy contest? cuz this is my outfit for it.... ^^; ~pokes and darien~  

Zanzarus

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:04 am
* tackles the little one and gets his nuts back * ok there i got them * holds them up so all can see * arnt they nice looking * eats um * and its good because my boss is not nagging me  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:07 am
Audi_Kitty
Darien_Thread
*pounces Audi*
HI! blaugh

ahh!!! ~gets pounced~ well good morning to you too^^ like my outfit? is it to late to enter the avvy contest? cuz this is my outfit for it.... ^^; ~pokes and darien~

I think the 28 is the last day to enter  

Darien_Thread

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:13 am
Darien_Thread
Audi_Kitty
Darien_Thread
*pounces Audi*
HI! blaugh

I think the 28 is the last day to enter

ok. then i goty my aplication in on time^^ ~hugz~ im so nervous!!! im getting my wisdome teeth pulled today.... well... surgically removed sweatdrop  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games