Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly, smiling. “Perhaps, but I’d understand if he didn’t. Not every type of science is for everyone. And my focus areas are really only for people that want to heal or to understand the workings of the body in extreme detail.” He said with a shrug. Fenrir seemed interested in keeping people happy, but he hadn’t shown any inclination towards healing and medicine. And if he did, there would be a question about if he should lern human medicine or healing from Frigga.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded in understanding, he could see Fenrir ignoring the subtle sciences even if it did help others. Loki didn't really care what his son chose to do as long as he was happy. Eating his own food he knew he would make sure that Fenrir was allowed to do whatever made him happy and he new Tony would ensure the same thing. That was one of the many good things about his mate, he knew the man would ensure their children would be given every opportunity.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:47 am
Alikia Tsuki

The meal dragged on rather peacefully, Hogun snagged Natasha and Clint into conversation, their voices a low murmur back and forth across the table. Thor and Volstagg did eventually turn on Steve, trying to work him into cooking a little more while Bucky and Sam watched. Eventually the assassin slipped away, seeming to have reached his limit on being half-way social for the day. Fenrir even managed to eat a majority of what was on his plate, though there was a small stack of things he picked out and was stubbornly refusing to eat. He’d tried a few bites of them, but as he ate and his stomach filled, his interest in trying to do as he was told waned until he finally just sat in his seat, staring at the food, or perhaps glaring.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed as the meal went on eating in a relaxed fashion. It was nice to listen to the chatter so familiar even when Thor and Volstagg tried to convince Steve of making something more. He noticed as Bucky slipped from the room and said nothing. When Fenrir started to pick at his food Loki turned to look at him. "Are you full?" Loki questioned his son, there was nothing but that question in his face. He wasn't going to make fenrir sit and eat the rest if the boy really didn't like it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir looked up to Loki when he was spoken to. Looking him over for a moment, he finally nodded. “I think so.” He mumbled. Eyes drifting back to his plate, he finally shifted back into his wolf form and sitting in the chair. Yawning, he tucked his tail close in around his paws as he looked around at the others at the table, seeing them finishing their meals. “Can I go watch tv mother?” he asked, head tilting back towards the god once more.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:06 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when his son answered that he thought he was full. He smiled softly as his son shifted back and yawned, he could see the boy going down for a nap in a little while probably by the time he came back from the lab. "Yes you may " Loki answered moving to clear his and Fenrir's plates from the table. Once he was sure Fenrir was heading to the couch he moved to the kitchen to wash up and prepare a plate for Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir hopped off the chair as soon as the permission is given, moving towards the living area and dodging around the movement of the others. Steve came into the kitchen after Loki carrying a stack of dishes. “Don’t worry about cleaning up Loki. You helped to make the food, someone else can clean up.” He said with a smile as he put everything into the sink. “I’m sure you’re anxious to get down to Tony anyway.” He added, almost sounding teasing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up as he heard Steve enter the kitchen and begin speaking to him. "I didn't do much more than cut up a few things. I can wash mine and Fenrir's dishes." Loki argued shaking his head. He was nearly finished anyway merely scrubbing the remains of Fenrir's plate and putting it up to dry. Steve was right that he did want to get down to Tony which was why he wouldn't do anymore dishes and he smiled at the teasing tone Steve took. "alright, alright i'm going." he laughed drying his hands and gathering the plate for Tony. "i'll see you in awhile and don't you do those dishes make clint do them." Loki called as he left the kitchen and moved down to the lab.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve frowned slightly at the idea of Clint doing the dishes, muttering something about frisbee and darts, but waved Loki off all the same as he headed back out to the dining room to bring in more of the dishes. When Loki reached the floor the lab was on, it was oddly silent in comparison to how it usually was when Tony was working, music blaring at near-deafening levels. Still, the faint sounds of metal on metal could be heard as the god reached the door. Magic seeped out into the hall through the cracks, Tony’s magic mixed in with others in ways completely unlike the unconscious application he’d put into his work in the past. The door remained firmly closed, however, barring any entry to the lab.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:04 am
MDaylus

Loki was a bit surprised to hear nothing when he reached the lab's floor. It was so unusual of Tony to have it so quiet that he almost believed that the man wasn't in there for a moment. The sound of metal and the feel of the magic from the room that had Loki's body giving a shiver however dissuaded him of those thoughts though. The other thing Loki did not expect was the lab to remain closed to him as he approached. He stood there confused for a moment before knocking before he realized that would most likely be useless. "JARVIS, can you inform Tony that I am here with lunch for him?" Loki pleaded to the AI.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:19 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Yes sir.” JARVIS answered promptly. There was a long moment of silence and no real change before Tony opened the bond slightly, checking Loki’s position. The sound of metal on metal quieted a little and the door slid open partway, a wave of heat rolling out before Tony stepped out, the door closing behind him. He was breathing heavily, the smell of metal and fire clinging to him, face smudged with soot. He had on a heavy leather blacksmith apron but his arms were bare, a few fresh burns scattered over them. “You alright? Something wrong?” he asked quickly, concern tinting his tone. He looked a little confused and spaced out, clearly not focused on exactly what Loki was supposed to be there for. It was rare for anyone to disturb him in the lab.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki was relieved when JARVIS answered him, for a moment he had been afraid the genius had put him on mute and the AI wouldn't be able to inform the genius of his presence. Instead he waited for a response and was pleased to feel the bond open slightly. When the door opened slightly Loki flinched back from the heat that escaped toward him. A confused look graced his face when Tony stepped out of the lab and closed it behind him, he hadn't thought the man was working on something that dangerous. He looked over Tony frowning at the burns he saw but said nothing as the man questioned him instead. "Nothing is wrong I merely brought you lunch and came to ask if you might break away from your project long enough to tuck Fenrir into bed tonight. He misses you already and is a bit hurt that he can't come down here with you." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at Loki as he spoke, hand pushing through his hair. Looking down, he saw the plate in Loki’s hands and smiled slightly. “You didn’t have to.” He said lightly. The idea of coming out to tuck Fenrir in made him pause though. “I would, but I don’t think I’d remember on my own…I lose track of time in there.” He said, slowly leaning against the wall as he rested his head back against it, letting himself cool off a bit. He looked a little saddened though. “I knew he’d be upset though…Does he understand why he has to stay out though?”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:20 pm
MDaylus

"I know I didn't but I thought if you ate at least sort of regularly then you would be able to work on your project until you were done and not pass out from both lack of sleep and nutrition." Loki responded. When tony said that he didn't think he could remember on his own because he lost track of time in the lab look smiled knowingly. "You have JARVIS and myself to remind you if you want. I know feneie would really appreciate it and yes he does understand why he isn't allowed down here." Loki assured the genius.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled gently at the god, nodding. “Alright, come get me when you’re getting ready to put him to bed. I’ll come out if I can.” He agreed. Finally stepping closer, he reached out for the plate in Loki’s hand. “You take such good care of me.” He said quietly, leaning up to offer a soft kiss of thanks. “I don’t deserve you.’ He added in an amused tone. Free hand reaching out, he carefully placed it on the side of Loki’s belly, glancing down for a moment.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games