Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:09 am
When I have nightmares I never seem to remember then, just that I've had a nightmare....I'm not sure if that's better or worse.....

Quote:
*gets out the can of gasoline and matches*
eek People on gaia annoying you?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:10 am
Isobel Bellamy
When I have nightmares I never seem to remember then, just that I've had a nightmare....I'm not sure if that's better or worse.....

Quote:

Oh...just what I wrote about flamers....and what I'm going to do with them... So just one particular person  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:15 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

Quote:

Oh...just what I wrote about flamers....and what I'm going to do with them... So just one particular person
Yipes, you've even changed into dark luri eek but I do agree with you, I've seen way too many flamers and just downright offensive things on here recently stare  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:16 am
"Deception" ~The Cruxshadows
From the album "Succubus Club"

She cries, children often do
When they're cold, and hungry too,
Come closer, look deeply in her eyes
So delicate, quite unlike her smile

Life clinging backwards,
In the fall of dread confusion,
Still this silence gnaws upon your fingertips,
All-yielding prayer, for instant isolation,
Far more sinister than the price of doubt,

Yet you remain,
Still you remain,

And she says:
Pray for daylight,
Pray for morning,
Pray for an end to our deception... (2x)

Life clinging backwards,
In the fall of dread confusion,
Still this silence gnaws upon your fingertips,
All-yielding prayer, for instant isolation,
Far more sinister than the price of doubt,

Yet you remain,
Still you remain,

And she says:
Pray for daylight,
Pray for morning,
Pray for an end to our deception...  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:18 am
It's our duty as mods to make them stop, by force if necessary in order to make this a plesant place for everyone else...sometimes one has to do things distasteful for the good of everyone else... Hmm. Dark and light, I suppose those would be good terms to apply to seelie and unseelie...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:26 am
I'm just grateful we don't seem to get trolls here...ok only the one so far *touches wood etc*

But, I have to say I've been tempted to ban some certain people without talkign to Dizzy just on the things I've seen, but then I'd be a troll mod and they're no fun sweatdrop  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:31 am
Isobel Bellamy
I'm just grateful we don't seem to get trolls here...ok only the one so far *touches wood etc*

But, I have to say I've been tempted to ban some certain people without talkign to Dizzy just on the things I've seen, but then I'd be a troll mod and they're no fun sweatdrop

I already PMed Dizzy about darth_Gently.

[ D i z z y ]
I haven't seen many of Darth's posts lately, so I can't take my say on this matter. However, I have him on msn (he added me) and he seems to be a nice guy. In regards to bad language, even I'm guilty of the sparse f-word every now and then. icon_sweatdrop.gif
But if his jerkyness continues, use your own discretion and warn him of being banned.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:43 am
Isobel Bellamy

There is a big difference between keeping people from destroying the guild and just going around randomly banning people. As per the rules I've already given Darth a PM warning about language, and now another one about being a flamer. I've given him multiple warnings really.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:48 am
He's had warnings and he's still being an annoying arse? stare I'm not to ogood on the whole warning thing because I konw that I get wound up too much and I'd probably make the situation worse and create a big hissy fit sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:49 am
*pokes the broken signature pic* Where did your siggy go?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:50 am
Isobel Bellamy
He's had warnings and he's still being an annoying arse? stare I'm not to ogood on the whole warning thing because I konw that I get wound up too much and I'd probably make the situation worse and create a big hissy fit sweatdrop

I gave him the language warning last week, and the one about flaming today just now...so one of two things will happen really. Either he cleans up his posting, or he gets kicked out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:54 am
lurichan
Damnit! I thought that was only me *grumbles*

Quote:
I gave him the language warning last week, and the one about flaming today just now...so one of two things will happen really. Either he cleans up his posting, or he gets kicked out.

I must admit I havn't seen the same kind of language from him but the flaming is still anoying  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:58 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Damnit! I thought that was only me *grumbles*

Quote:

I must admit I havn't seen the same kind of language from him but the flaming is still anoying

You might want to check out your photobucket account, or steal the code from the Guild Guide for a Got Goth Banner. I put the code for all the ones I made in there. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:01 am
lurichan
You might want to check out your photobucket account, or steal the code from the Guild Guide for a Got Goth Banner. I put the code for all the ones I made in there. ^_^
I'm flicking through the banner thread and I can't see any of the pictures for teh banners so I have no idea which is which.... eek  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:03 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
I'm flicking through the banner thread and I can't see any of the pictures for teh banners so I have no idea which is which.... eek

0o; that's not good....
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=5162]
[IMG]http://tinypic.com/e0iro0.jpg[/IMG][/url]

For the one you had in your sig before.  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games