Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:56 pm
FogSage
Note to self: ALWAYS KILL SPIDERS instead of trying to be nice and rescuing them. There's one in my room somewhere and now I can't sleep for fear of him biting me and killing me in my sleep. T.T
my sister just found a spider in her bed  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:39 pm
Rainey_angel81
FogSage
Note to self: ALWAYS KILL SPIDERS instead of trying to be nice and rescuing them. There's one in my room somewhere and now I can't sleep for fear of him biting me and killing me in my sleep. T.T
That's never fun, especially if it was on the more dangerous ones, like the brown recluses.

Fog- Are you crazy! Squash a spider and you will get the spider curse. For every one you squash, eight more will appear! And trust me when I say they know if your a spider killer or not... (cue cheesy suspense music)

Beware of hour-glasses and violens!  

Krissim Klaw

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:51 pm
Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81
FogSage
That's never fun, especially if it was on the more dangerous ones, like the brown recluses.

Fog- Are you crazy! Squash a spider and you will get the spider curse. For every one you squash, eight more will appear! And trust me when I say they know if your a spider killer or not... (cue cheesy suspense music)

Beware of hour-glasses and violens!

I had a close encounter of the eight legged hour-glass kind. Good thing it didn't bite me. But I was that close! I didn't see it! >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:10 am
Kakarotto-san

I had a close encounter of the eight legged hour-glass kind. Good thing it didn't bite me. But I was that close! I didn't see it! >.<
That's what I find most unerving about spiders, especially ones that hang in webs. You can literally walk right into them before you know it. gonk  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:23 am
I don't know why, but... I don't get spider bites. Not exactly afraid to get them either and if I see a spider in my room I leave it be. Unfortunatly if my mom sees one I am forced to exterminate. sweatdrop Which always makes me feel a little bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:49 am
Krissim Klaw
Kakarotto-san

That's what I find most unerving about spiders, especially ones that hang in webs. You can literally walk right into them before you know it. gonk

I was taking out the trash and I was going through the garage. Of course it's dark. But I reached over and flicked the light switch on. And when I was coming back inside, the black widow was sitting right on the light switch that I had just used minutes ago! *cue hairs on back of neck*

I was thinking..what if my hand had been an inch or so closer?  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:44 am
Kakarotto-san
Krissim Klaw
Kakarotto-san

I was taking out the trash and I was going through the garage. Of course it's dark. But I reached over and flicked the light switch on. And when I was coming back inside, the black widow was sitting right on the light switch that I had just used minutes ago! *cue hairs on back of neck*

I was thinking..what if my hand had been an inch or so closer?

I wouldn't know for sure, but I suspect that, as with snakes, spiders are generally harmless unless you make a sudden movement or tick them off. Hell, tarantulas don't mind being picked up and played around with, right? And they're some of the bigger arachnids.

Black widows are wicked cool though. I found one at school and gave it to my zoology teacher. She named the spider Morticia. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:43 am
Black Widows aren't super deadly, like people seem to think, at least that's what I've heard.

Not anxious to find out. wink  

DeletedUsername420

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:59 am
UglyCoyoteNG
THERES A SHEOL IN MY HOUSE.

SHE KEEPS GIVING ME THAT UNNERVING STARE.ARARARAR.

xD What is wrong with you guys? Can't I stare at a person? La.. I do it because it freaks her out and she hides her face. It's cute. XD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:40 am
ANIMAL NEWS

WE FOUND DAISEY! she was hiding under the bathroom. o_o

Queenie shed,shes like three or four inches long.

Queenie is eating her first pinkie.

just fed Candy,she took to it really fast,

uh, Sheol broke my doorknob...

...and likes Beeper.

And uh... i don't know what else to put here.

Oh! we're in our own house right now.

we might move to a bigger one.

omgimtired.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:43 am
UglyCoyoteNG
uh, Sheol broke my doorknob...

...and likes Beeper.

ACCIDENTALLY!! ~Proclaims her innocence~ It was such an accident!! >>

And yes. I like Beeper. And Candy too. ~Blinkblink~ Sheol wants a ball python.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:54 pm
Sheol! They have more than one purpose..... just not that one >.<  

Crenn

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:55 pm
*groan*

What the Effing Eff. My neck hurts like its coming disjoined from my head. And my heads starting to hurt...and my back aches....and my arms...and my legs.....and Im soooo tired. Most of that is from doing way too much activity yesterday, but doesn't explain the neck and head.

xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:00 pm
Crenn
LOL We know where someone's mind is <<  

Leyla Giselle

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:04 pm
Leyla Giselle
Crenn
LOL We know where someone's mind is <<

The gutter?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games