Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:40 pm
xd I know a couple people who would talk about this, then some how get racist up in this joint. 'cause we be gangsta!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:00 pm
So azn, could you give me a link or something to see your comic?  

animecrazy101

Nana-chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:40 pm
Spf. Ho'noes. I didn't miss the whole rant about fans, did I? D;
Because I think I may go to school with the biggest Narutard in liiife. He wears his shirt with "KAKASHI-SENSEI" 3/5 days at least and when I was trying to draw someone meditating as a practice he was all "*gawk* LEIK IN NAH-ROO-TOE?!" and anything with shinies and lightning or w/e is FMA.

At least he doesn't say "kawaii."

Those people should be removed from the gene pool.

There's so much better out there. xB Like Eureka Seven, FLCL, Eva, Champloo, YYH, etc. D;

[/rant]

SO. HOW'S EVERYONE'S DAY? HAHA...hah. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:48 pm
Ehh. Marshu, Naruto's not that great. At first it was. It was a great idea at the time, but now you're starting to see that it's focused more on Asian motifs than having a good storyline. It's starting to become a neverending story like Inuyasha. A good anime gives you a couple initial questions in the beginning, and keeps making you want more and more.

But in Naruto, you can wrap things up and finish it soon, just like in Inuyasha. Hell, Naraku could've killed their asses in the past 409583490 chances or vice versa.

Nana-chan

There's so much better out there. xB Like Eureka Seven, FLCL, Eva, Champloo, YYH, etc. D;
heart heart heart

I love Champloo. And if you haven't noticed, I'm a huuuuge YYH fan. :B (not the type we're ranting about ;D ) In fact, I'm a Togashi fan. He's doing a great job with Hunter x Hunter too. =D

Togashi is a good storyteller. :B  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

TIPme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:13 pm
YYH heart , Champloo, and FLCL cool all good shows. I never did watch the rest of Champloo though. YYH, I loved the character development throughout the show as well as the storyline, the ending actually caught me off guard a bit( minor details), which is what I like in a story 3nodding it shouldn't be extremely predictable.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:31 pm
animecrazy101
So azn, could you give me a link or something to see your comic?
I have a comic?

edit----

OHH!!! My webcomic, I deleted it last week; I just do little doodle comics in my sketchbook. There was one comic I just put up in The ABR picture post.
(I was just being a dummy head about my comic being better, by the way. Of course all webcomics are the best; But I prefer PennyArcade.)  

azn_richte001

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:41 pm
TIPme
YYH heart , Champloo, and FLCL cool all good shows. I never did watch the rest of Champloo though. YYH, I loved the character development throughout the show as well as the storyline, the ending actually caught me off guard a bit( minor details), which is what I like in a story 3nodding it shouldn't be extremely predictable.
I lost interest in YYH after the dark tournament with that one wind dude... I was like "uh okay... This is some old ghetto s**t..." Then I started dressing like a gangsta, talking like a gangsta, made my own gang; DITCHED the whole gangsta thing. I later became an asian MOB leader... Then I was shot down by a S.W.A.T team; for trying to blow up the empire state building.

...Where was I going with this?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:51 pm
Telling us the compelling and emotional story of your transition through different crime-ridden lives, to premiere on Toonami this Saturday! 8D  

Nana-chan

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:32 pm
The American version of YYH SUCKS. They killed the friggin characters, man.

Have you heard them?? Jeez..it's worse than "BELIEVE IT!" because look at Jin..he suddenly has a ******** Scottish accent..I was like wtf?? And friggin Chuu had some Irish accent because he's a drunkard. Kuwabara's voice sounds obnoxious and stupid compared to his Japanese counterpart.

Botan's accent is stupid too, she changes from American to British accent and sometimes it's an inbred mix of both. Shigure's voice acting was okay, but his voice was stupid because they hired some dude with a high pitch voice try to give him a low voice, and you can tell he had a hard time trying to do a low menacing voice for Shigure.

Hiei's voice actor did a good job, but his voice too sounds like a whiny male b***h. D:

Funimation's such a b***h. D:<  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:46 pm
Funimation is known for murdering anime. Over and over... I'm almost certain they're the murderers of Fruits Basket as well...

Jin's accent always bugged me to no ends... Just so RANDOM. I kinda liked Botan's voice though, because it was so quirky...

America is known for murdering good things. D':  

Nana-chan

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:47 pm
Damn I missed majority of the ranting D:

I'm surrounded by conglomerations of annoying fans D:

They go off on me because I don't like FMA, Inuyasha, or Naruto >_<
First off, Inuyasha needs to end! My god it just never ends! I mean hell, it would of been slightly better if they had more varieties in the baddies but noooooo! Naraku this Naraku that! It's annoying as hell that they haven't killed him yet, that and both Inuyasha and Kagome are annoying.

And Naruto, yeah. Mostly a bunch of ninja-esque cliches and bad plot.
But the different ninja abilities and teqniques and that are pretty cool I guess (The ninja doggies amsue me greatly)

FMA is alright, good story and characters but it just didn't really get my attention.

Fruits Basket was alright, Funimation didn't mess it up too badly...Manga is better though~

But what really pisses me off is how 4KIDS full on BUTCHERED One Piece! They slaughtered the series! Just to make it more "Kid friendly"
Horrible voice acting, butchered the story, replaced the orchestral themesong with some gay a** rap song, and did I mention the lousy voice acting?! It ruined the series for me...stupid kids D:<

End of rant-
At least Hellsing is still all it's wonderful gory bloody goodness~!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:11 pm
I really never knew why they made Jin's voice have an irish accent, it seemed really out of place to me. I didn't like Kuwabara's voice much either.
One peice's voice acting was extremely terrible! Luffy's laugh=Barney's laugh, nuff said. I don't like when they cut out scenes or altar them either.  

TIPme

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:29 pm
I also hate how people are just all of sudden superfans of whatever comes up on cartoonnetwork, or adult swim. Like the moment it comes out they're like "OH geez this is great I know nothing about this show it looks great" and like the next day They download a bunch of crap and start bragging how they know everything about it. I'm like... "Adultswim? I saw evangelion back when I was 6."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:35 pm
Anyone remember Gunsmith Cats? I remember that was the best! Then again.. I only saw like the first 5 episodes.  

azn_richte001

Nana-chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:39 pm
But you've gotta admit, AS has some pretty decent taste in anime. Eva, GitS, Bebop, Champloo, Eureka... mein gott. >3> But they also have IY and FMA, which kills it.

FMA had SO much potential to be a great anime, but there was just something WRONG with it that made it just another fad. crying Sad, sad thing that is...  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games