Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:39 pm
Daraith
June_Malatesta
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*mumbles*
sev, if you dont stop it, im going to cut off your hands. im fine.
*glances at the doctor*
now what?!

-his hands pulled away, the glow fading-.........so be it....be stubborn-he quickly disappeared, as do the other brothers-

*the doctor watches them leave*
Using demonic energy to heal wounds of another than yourself is dangerous. I don't believe sev knows this, but it can be deadly to either of the participants, voluntary or not.
*helps Yumi up*

*once up she crosses her arms*
you're saying he could've just killed me?!
*stares over at Daraith*
Using demonic energy is like using your soul to effect your body. if your own soul is not being used, then it is the others. Sev did not pay attention while healing you, and used up your soul. Daraith, however...

..........daraith what?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:40 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
sev:.......you love yumi.....dont you...........
*is silent*
She is not the same as the one who came before, but I will not allow any harm to come to her. Whether it be her heart or her life that breaks, I will not allow it.
*looks back up, tears in his eyes*
And if she chooses another over me, than I will not go against her.

well i will.....my kind isnt meant to love...if another comes, who seeks the one i care for........my kind is taught to step down.................be honest.......do you love her..........
*stays still, the area around him going cold*
Yes. I do.

then with humility....i step down as the lover of yumi............-he disappeared with a tear in his eye-
*clenches hand tightly, knuckles going white, the marks dissappear*
Idiot...it's her decision in the end...
*Walks away into the forest, heading for the desert*  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:41 pm
((back.. had afternoon classes sweatdrop now it's gonna be every monday and wdnwsday00 ed wakes up in the woods, he looked around "how long did i slep again?" his body was rigid, after all the time without moving "why am i living another life?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:43 pm
June_Malatesta
Daraith
June_Malatesta
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*mumbles*
sev, if you dont stop it, im going to cut off your hands. im fine.
*glances at the doctor*
now what?!

-his hands pulled away, the glow fading-.........so be it....be stubborn-he quickly disappeared, as do the other brothers-

Using demonic energy to heal wounds of another than yourself is dangerous. I don't believe sev knows this, but it can be deadly to either of the participants, voluntary or not.
*helps Yumi up*

*stares over at Daraith*
Using demonic energy is like using your soul to effect your body. if your own soul is not being used, then it is the others. Sev did not pay attention while healing you, and used up your soul. Daraith, however...

..........daraith what?
*Ivan watches Daraith leave the clearing*
Daraith chose to use his own soul to activate the healing in your body, cracking himself apart rather than you. The pain you feel is the parts of Daraith that have leaked into you. The splitting of himself is the reason why the crystal in his right eye is cracking, and if he continues to use his abilities as such, it will shatter, either killing him or causing him to kill everyone around him.  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:44 pm
notingles
((back.. had afternoon classes sweatdrop now it's gonna be every monday and wdnwsday00 ed wakes up in the woods, he looked around "how long did i slep again?" his body was rigid, after all the time without moving "why am i living another life?"
((that's nothing. I have marching band camp from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm from monday through friday))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Daraith
June_Malatesta
Daraith
June_Malatesta
Daraith

*helps Yumi up*

*stares over at Daraith*

..........daraith what?
Daraith chose to use his own soul to activate the healing in your body, cracking himself apart rather than you. The pain you feel is the parts of Daraith that have leaked into you. The splitting of himself is the reason why the crystal in his right eye is cracking, and if he continues to use his abilities as such, it will shatter, either killing him or causing him to kill everyone around him.

idiot. why does he keep doing that then?! if in the end there'll be a greater consequence than me being injured why is he-?!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:47 pm
-quietly, severus and mayun watch sev sit in the corner, chanting a dark incantation-........
severus:................what is he going to do..................
mayun:........sev wants to disappear forever.....he loved yumi...but he left it was his duty to step aside for daraith..........the idiot.............i wouldnt have let go so easily...........but its his choice..........
severus:......his heart must be breaking right in front of him............
mayun: and the worst part is........even after it all, he blames himself, saying he got to attached to yumi, knowing this day would come...........  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:47 pm
Daraith
notingles
((that's nothing. I have marching band camp from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm from monday through friday))
((ah)) ed goes to the desert to get his body to regain temperature ((is it night or day?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:48 pm
June_Malatesta
Daraith
June_Malatesta
Daraith
June_Malatesta
Daraith

*helps Yumi up*

*stares over at Daraith*

..........daraith what?

idiot. why does he keep doing that then?! if in the end it'll have a greater consequence than me being injured why is he-?!
Because he also hopes that he might be able to simply become mortal again. If the energy is contained properly, then he may be able to avoid the recoil of the release and return to a normal life.
*looks right at you*
I see it every time that he does anything for you. It pains him more and more that he might kill you, and he is looking for the way to avert it. However, you constantly getting in trouble is shortenning his time to do so.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:49 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
((ah)) ed goes to the desert to get his body to regain temperature ((is it night or day?))
((i think its morning, if you want))
*Daraith walks by, not noticing Ed resting nearby*  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:51 pm
sev:....he lied-he disappeared, they easily followed him, when they arrived, he was standing in front of daraith-.....you lying piece of s**t........how dare you tell her that......i used her own soul to heal her.......id lay waste to an entire legion to protect her.......YOU DARE TELL HER THAT...........thiers more then one way to heal....i draw energy from my surroundings to increase the metabolism to a certain rate, so they heal without shortening thier life span!  
Daraith
June_Malatesta
Daraith
June_Malatesta
Daraith
*stares over at Daraith*

..........daraith what?

idiot. why does he keep doing that then?! if in the end it'll have a greater consequence than me being injured why is he-?!
Because he also hopes that he might be able to simply become mortal again. If the energy is contained properly, then he may be able to avoid the recoil of the release and return to a normal life.
*looks right at you*
I see it every time that he does anything for you. It pains him more and more that he might kill you, and he is looking for the way to avert it. However, you constantly getting in trouble is shortenning his time to do so.

and it wont get through his thick head to leave me be! i do what i do with no thought of consequences because it's physically impossible for me to do so! why doesnt he understand that i have to go through what i ggo through?!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
-Hera walks around and sees the three demons- What the-?  
Xion;*runs fast seeing ed and a guy*  

lord chazxr XIV

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:53 pm
(okay...whats happening? me confused question question )  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games