Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:28 am
Agreed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:35 am
Nelowulf
And it's done. I'm tired of the constant argueing. Bend over backwards, and it still sounds worse than the people i've babysat.
Pull the panties out your a**.

Things are getting done, were already getting close to finishing development, then we can wait to open it. Just need to fill the systems and get the profiles worked out.

Any petty arguments just need to be dealt with in PMs.

I'll step in line once I see things are working out evenly, just slap Cale. We'll be good.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:42 am
No, des, you can pull the s**t out of your a**. I'm tired of having you disrespect me, Cale, EK, and the rest of the moderators with some self-inflated ego issues. I'm tired of listening to the complaints levied by nobody working together, and I'm tired of pretending to look the other way. I am thoroughly sick of bending over backwards, trying to help everyone, and being told to go ******** myself.

Until everyone learns to act like they have a pair, the development is finished and removed. I'm not about to let us have a repeat of the Legacy Factions bullshit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:46 am
Des Voh
Nelowulf
And it's done. I'm tired of the constant argueing. Bend over backwards, and it still sounds worse than the people i've babysat.

Things are getting done, were already getting close to finishing development, then we can wait to open it. Just need to fill the systems and get the profiles worked out.

I'll step in line once I see things are working out evenly, just slap Cale. We'll be good.

He's got style! A whiny style! and a mouth that just won't stop!
When the going gets rough he'll b***h it up with his hong kong phooey flop!

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:48 am
Then you, and Cale should show the same kind of respect. Because I haven't seen a hint of it either.
And when have I disrespected EK?
You want self-inflated egos? Look at yourself and Cale. Lording over people like ******** gods of this place. Screw your superiority ******** it. I'm working on my problems, I don't see either of you doing that.

I'm on hiatus again. Whatever you want to call it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:49 am
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Nelowulf

He's got style! A whiny style! and a mouth that just won't stop!
When the going gets rough he'll b***h it up with his hong kong phooey flop!

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:53 am
Cale, shut up.

Des, I'm not the only moderator that is less than pleased with you. And it's not just Cale agreeing with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:57 am
Nelowulf
Cale, shut up.

Des, I'm not the only moderator that is less than pleased with you. And it's not just Cale agreeing with me.
I honestly dont care right now. I came back, thinking I could handle all the s**t that goes on here, but I couldn't, not with how things are.
Sorry for the scene, but its too much bullshit for me, and I know I'm apart of that which caused it.

But, I need some serious time from this s**t. I'll be back when I feel I can handle myself, and the BS that goes on here in a healthy manner.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:57 am
Nelowulf
Cale, shut up.

Yes sir.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:59 am
Des Voh
Nelowulf
Cale, shut up.

I honestly dont care right now. I came back, thinking I could handle all the s**t that goes on here, but I couldn't, not with how things are.
Sorry for the scene, but its too much bullshit for me, and I know I'm apart of that which caused it.

But, I need some serious time from this s**t. I'll be back when I feel I can handle myself, and the BS that goes on here in a healthy manner.

You're 2/3rds the Bullshit. Maybe you need a Hiatus from yourself.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Rain Flames

7,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:59 am
D:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:00 pm
*sigh* Everyone, take five, do whatever. Any issues, you can instant message me at neb_wulf@hotmail. Otherwise, let's get this thread back to the regularly scheduled topics of discussion.

And Cale, Seriously. Pop a cork in it. This is what got you in trouble last time. Rant in your journal or something.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:08 pm
Oh come on! That was legit advice!
*grumble grumble grumble*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:08 pm
ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....

WHo's gonna watch the Star Wars a thon later today?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games