Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:53 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
X_CrystalJade_X
Emo_lovin_Punk
X_CrystalJade_X
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara appears on Selena's window sill "do u really Selena do you really? bc i think differently"

-folds arms and shakes head and sigh- "ok ok maybe a LITTLE but he still irritates me"

smirks "see now was that so hard?"

-laughs quietly- "he could hear me i guess WAIT HE COULD HEAR MEE AWW DANG"

Izara rolls her eyes "will u relax? hes sleeping. its ok, so wat if he hears u anyway?"

"nya i dont know" -paces back and forth- "if u dare tell him..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:53 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
Emo_lovin_Punk
X_CrystalJade_X
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara appears on Selena's window sill "do u really Selena do you really? bc i think differently"

-folds arms and shakes head and sigh- "ok ok maybe a LITTLE but he still irritates me"

*in tree and ears twitch twice* (in mind) Yep,sensitive ears

"dang me gonna try to avoid him now...."

Izara laughs quietly "i just hav one question: do u tell all ur crushes that u want to kill them?"
(gtg)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:56 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara laughs quietly "i just hav one question: do u tell all ur crushes that u want to kill them?"
(gtg)

-laughs- "well figure out for urself" (buh bye)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:57 pm
racy y wont u come on  

pyro891

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:59 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Aruki: hi
Kai: hey *both grin and wag tails* Kai: y r u alone??? -Aruki nods-

Izara shrugs and then gestures to her asleep older brother. then whispers "i dont mind.....its peaceful...."
Kai: u wanna hang out with us while ur bro's sleeping??? (there both fox demons) *Kai offers fora ride* Aruki sniffs the air* come on Kai!! i wanna go!!!!! ok ok Aruki calm down *Aruki sits * Kai: so u wanna go??

Izara nods *sure*
*kai goes and picks up izara with his muzzle and slide down to his neck* hope u like snow!!! *Aruki giggles* *they start running towards the mountain hella fast Aruki by Kai's side*

Izara holds on to Kai's neck and nuzzles his neck
*smirks but izara cant see it Aruki smiles as they run of to the snow* (BRB)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:59 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
Emo_lovin_Punk
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
Emo_lovin_Punk

(gtg)

-laughs- "well figure out for urself" (buh bye)

*ears twitch twice* Wow.........eh,if it happens,it happens  

Flippy flusters Flaky

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:11 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles takes the tissue and sits down...hard(More like fell down) wishing someone would give her a hug for once insted of the other way around*

Izara rubs Sarah on the back then her ears twitch as Ryoji approaches
"hey Sarah." he takes a deep breath then continues "i think u no i like u....a lot.....and u no i would do anything to b with u.......but the fact is....u have a boyfreind and....i dont want to come between he and u......." he smiles weakly then hesitates but hugs her anyway then starts to walk away

*voice weak she sais* Wait u didnt come between us you where always there from the moment i saw you i could only think of you and i dont want to hurt you so i wont say i love you but just because it isnt said doesnt mean it isnt felt *Begins crying again for no reason and looks at Izara then the ground*

Ryoji stops and clenches his fists together "well for what its worth, I love you. I've loved you since the first moment u bothered to speak to me"
Ryoji walks off to sit in the tree.
Izara looks at the two then hesitates but hugs Sarah

*Holds tight and cryies on her sholder* thank you and sorry

Izara rubs her back comfortingly then whispers so only Sarah can hear "its ok.......he really does love u....and thats unusual 4 him. i knew from the moment he looked at u that hed end up loving u.......damn how did it come to this?"

im sorry i wont steal him from you maby we can share him *Smiles for real for the first time all day*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:19 pm
*Walks to Izara and Ryojis room and sees him sleeping so curls up next to him and falls asleep*  

RaWr-i-lovely

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:25 pm
Aruki and Kai are in the snow wrestling* (Kai has a better advantge hes all white)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Aruki and Kai are in the snow wrestling* (Kai has a better advantge hes all white)

*Blair hears ''people'' comeing and steps out of the way in time so as not to get hit by Kai and Aruki and Izara*  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:38 pm
*slips sideways and wakes up* nya? ive been sleeping for this long? *looks down and sees the wolf is gone*... *stands up and stretches* nyaaa! *starts walking, feeling lonely* its so quiet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Misuzu0614
*slips sideways and wakes up* nya? ive been sleeping for this long? *looks down and sees the wolf is gone*... *stands up and stretches* nyaaa! *starts walking, feeling lonely* its so quiet.

*Sees someone shes never met before* Hi Im Blair and you are? Oh im the headmistress *Sticks out hand*  

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:41 pm
Leon walks out of his room breathing heavily. He is bleeding from the wound in his back."Ahh....Yuki?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:43 pm
ahh. nice to meet you headmistress. i am mitsuki fujimoto. a new student.  

bones and rot

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:43 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*voice weak she sais* Wait u didnt come between us you where always there from the moment i saw you i could only think of you and i dont want to hurt you so i wont say i love you but just because it isnt said doesnt mean it isnt felt *Begins crying again for no reason and looks at Izara then the ground*

wel ok but i think i like another person now
Ryoji stops and clenches his fists together "well for what its worth, I love you. I've loved you since the first moment u bothered to speak to me"
Ryoji walks off to sit in the tree.
Izara looks at the two then hesitates but hugs Sarah

*Holds tight and cryies on her sholder* thank you and sorry

Izara rubs her back comfortingly then whispers so only Sarah can hear "its ok.......he really does love u....and thats unusual 4 him. i knew from the moment he looked at u that hed end up loving u.......damn how did it come to this?"

im sorry i wont steal him from you maby we can share him *Smiles for real for the first time all day*

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games