Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:53 pm
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
((back.. had afternoon classes sweatdrop now it's gonna be every monday and wdnwsday00 ed wakes up in the woods, he looked around "how long did i slep again?" his body was rigid, after all the time without moving "why am i living another life?"
((that's nothing. I have marching band camp from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm from monday through friday))
((ah)) ed goes to the desert to get his body to regain temperature ((is it night or day?))
((i think its morning, if you want))
*Daraith walks by, not noticing Ed resting nearby*
((that would be the best)) ed was in deep trance, only noticing whatever was in contact with him directly, so his rlaxment would be faster, he only returned to himself once daraith was out of sight, ed tasted the air to see if anyone was there "that imortal guy passed here while i recovered... oh well" ed gets up and go looking for his morning meal... an lizard  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:53 pm
RCT-1107 sev
sev:....he lied-he disappeared, they easily followed him, when they arrived, he was standing in front of daraith-.....you lying piece of s**t........how dare you tell her that......i used her own soul to heal her.......id lay waste to an entire legion to protect her.......YOU DARE TELL HER THAT...........thiers more then one way to heal....i draw energy from my surroundings to increase the metabolism to a certain rate, so they heal without shortening thier life span!
*keeps walking*
If you want to know just what happenned that caused all of this, then follow me. If you want to kill me afterwards, then you can.  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:54 pm
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles
((back.. had afternoon classes sweatdrop now it's gonna be every monday and wdnwsday00 ed wakes up in the woods, he looked around "how long did i slep again?" his body was rigid, after all the time without moving "why am i living another life?"
((that's nothing. I have marching band camp from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm from monday through friday))
((ah)) ed goes to the desert to get his body to regain temperature ((is it night or day?))
((that would be the best)) ed was in deep trance, only noticing whatever was in contact with him directly, so his rlaxment would be faster, he only returned to himself once daraith was out of sight, ed tasted the air to see if anyone was there "that imortal guy passed here while i recovered... oh well" ed gets up and go looking for his morning meal... an lizard

Xion:*runs into ed knocking him down*"sorry ed,Shion is dead!"
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:55 pm
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
sev:....he lied-he disappeared, they easily followed him, when they arrived, he was standing in front of daraith-.....you lying piece of s**t........how dare you tell her that......i used her own soul to heal her.......id lay waste to an entire legion to protect her.......YOU DARE TELL HER THAT...........thiers more then one way to heal....i draw energy from my surroundings to increase the metabolism to a certain rate, so they heal without shortening thier life span!
*keeps walking*
If you want to know just what happenned that caused all of this, then follow me. If you want to kill me afterwards, then you can.

-sev looks at severus, and mayun, telling them to go back to the house, and followed him quietly, not speaking another word-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:56 pm
lordchazxr2
notingles
Daraith
notingles
Daraith
notingles

Xion:*runs into ed knocking him down*"sorry ed,Shion is dead!"
User Image
((this is not neko scholl ed)) ed was half-snake by the time "who the hell are you?, and who is that guy?" his voice was trembling ((think about that duble voice effect))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:57 pm
Shun waits by in the front of Mayun's house for him and his brother's to get back.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:58 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
*keeps walking*

-sev looks at severus, and mayun, telling them to go back to the house, and followed him quietly, not speaking another word-

*hours of walking later, they walk into what looks like an arena, ruined by time, with a small town nearby. it is completely empty*
You wanted to know, here it is. This is where I was born.
And it's also where I died.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:59 pm
Xion:"damn sorry you look like my friend ed from the school""I'm Xion Lord Rek's brother"  

lord chazxr XIV

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:59 pm
*yumi storms off towards mitsuki's again, not caring that she wasnt okay*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:00 pm
lordchazxr2
Xion:"damn sorry you look like my friend ed from the school""I'm Xion Lord Rek's brother"
"surelly..." ed passes out again after runing 10 miles  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
Daraith
RCT-1107 sev
*keeps walking*

*hours of walking later, they walk into what looks like an arena, ruined by time, with a small town nearby. it is completely empty*
You wanted to know, here it is. This is where I was born.
And it's also where I died.

....a lost soul.......i pity you..........and wish to help....but ill not have your blood on your hands.......ive sustained heartbreak for your happiness..........it shall not...cannot be undone.............if this place is to be your grave, it shall not be so today.........be with yumi.............for i can not any longer.......she needs someone.....and no one fits better then you....as the missing piece of the puzzle..........  
June_Malatesta
*yumi storms off towards mitsuki's again, not caring that she wasnt okay*
*Ivan gets up and fixes his glasses*
My, my Daraith, you have made a mess of things...
*walks away*  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:01 pm
notingles
lordchazxr2
"surelly..." ed passes out again after runing 10 miles

Xion:*summons an lion and it puts him on his back and they walk*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:02 pm
blessedheart
Shun waits by in the front of Mayun's house for him and his brother's to get back.

sev appears, tears in his eyes as severus and mayun open the door quietly, letting him in-.....shun.......come in..........nemu needs comforting.........lets just say....her uncle is about to pass on.........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:04 pm
*stomping into the house, yumi collapsed onto the couch. filled with anger and confusion, she didnt feel any pain until she forced herself to relax.*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games