Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:54 am

CHUCK NORIS IS MY THING!

or atleast, i have a chuck noris thing. hahahahaha.

*rolls around laughing* Chuck noris.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:57 am

ManagerKyoto
Yes, this guilds glory days are over.

I remember when certain members were in a constant struggle for the number one poster slot. *sheds a tear or rememberence* Oh, the fun. Where has all the good times gone?

And where has Guru gone?

Who cares?

WarriorShadow

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:58 am

I dunno if you should much around with that Chuck Norris s**t WS. >_>
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:02 am

One of the other guilds Im a part of for about a year and a half now (pretty much as soon as guilds were launched) goes through periods where everybody drops off, but then people start becoming more active again or we get some new members. So things here could get great again like the way you were saying they used to be.

TrickYMickY

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:03 am

Seeing as David Carradine is much cooler.

*stalks Bill*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:06 am

TrickYMickY
One of the other guilds Im a part of for about a year and a half now (pretty much as soon as guilds were launched) goes through periods where everybody drops off, but then people start becoming more active again or we get some new members. So things here could get great again like the way you were saying they used to be.

Meh, one could hope.

Anyway, what's your story stranger?

WellzY
Crew

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:08 am

*pulls up chair*

Yes, let us know your thoughts so that we might feed on them.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:10 am

WellzY
Anyway, what's your story stranger?

Well, I normally just surf the web while Im at work (I.T. support at a uni) although lately Ive been getting online of a night time instead of just zoning out in front of the telly.
Ive only just come back to Australia about a month ago from Japan where I lived for close to a year. And Im still going through some pretty bad reverse culture shock, being back in here in the land of OZ.

TrickYMickY

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:12 am

Nice, that was an enjoyable story.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:13 am

If your talking about old martial artists turned actors, the Sho Kosugi is towards the top of my list.
Speaking of people still current then you cant go past Jackie Chan (best stunt man ever!!)

TrickYMickY

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:17 am

True, the Chan is the man. What I love about The Chan is how he will use anything. I would love to study stunt work for that guy.

But I think for martial artist turned actor- Bruce Lee would have to be near the top of anyones list.

I would also consider his son, Brendon Lee, up there as well.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:17 am

ManagerKyoto
Nice, that was an enjoyable story.

And how about yours?

TrickYMickY

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:20 am

What was the deal with living in Japan for a year. Are you from there, got family there, or just for a change of some kind?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:21 am

TrickYMickY
And how about yours?
Mkay.

I am a lazy lay about. I am a waiter and have been so for the last two years. I really enjoy it and hope to open a restaurant with my brother something in the future. I have been on gaia for over two years now but my original account was hacked back at the end of october and I have never had access to it since.

I am also a guy.

ManagerKyoto

TrickYMickY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:22 am

ManagerKyoto
True, the Chan is the man. What I love about The Chan is how he will use anything. I would love to study stunt work for that guy.

But I think for martial artist turned actor- Bruce Lee would have to be near the top of anyones list.

I would also consider his son, Brendon Lee, up there as well.

BrAndon, was in a couple of good movies, but he was never that good a martial artist. I mean the Crow is one of my favourite movies and I have yet to see a good scene that he did where the camera shots are longer then a few seconds in a fight sequence to show much in the way of skill.
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games