Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:13 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
looks at the little guy and gives a smile "that is just so adorable..." realizes what she has said out loud and says "yea...the blood has run outta my head..." sweatdrop
hugo hops off of kenji's back and pads up to the loft
kenji:you realy need some rest
rolleyes clenched teeth she says "tell me about it..."
kenji:here
kenji helps her to a pile of hay
"thank you" suddenly her eyes widen "by the way my name is Deadsy mrgreen "
kenji:nice to meet you deadsy
smiles " wait a min, I left a trail of blood...ah tht sux...omg I left my" slapes hand on forehead " I have to go get it I...I..I... ouch!"stops  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:15 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
smiles " wait a min, I left a trail of blood...ah tht sux...omg I left my" slapes hand on forehead " I have to go get it I...I..I...
ouch!"stops
kenji holds her back with a hand on the shoulder
kenji:not in that condition your not tell me what you need and ill get it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:16 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
looks at the little guy and gives a smile "that is just so adorable..." realizes what she has said out loud and says "yea...the blood has run outta my head..." sweatdrop
hugo hops off of kenji's back and pads up to the loft
kenji:you realy need some rest

Gives her the blanket. "Here you go.... would you like some Herbal Tea? It soothes the muscles in your body..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:19 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
smiles " wait a min, I left a trail of blood...ah tht sux...omg I left my" slapes hand on forehead " I have to go get it I...I..I...
ouch!"stops
looks at him eyes frantic and desperate her eyes start to tear up "It's It's my my thing It's a thing I hold.....pointy!!!...sharp!!!...MoMS!!!"one tear streams down as she pushes him away "I have to get It now!" she runs to the barn door  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:20 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
ouch!"stops
looks at him eyes frantic and desperate her eyes start to tear up "It's It's my my thing It's a thing I hold.....pointy!!!...sharp!!!...MoMS!!!"one tear streams down as she pushes him away "I have to get It now!" she runs to the barn door

"Deadsy! Wait!" runs after her. "You can't leave in this condition!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:21 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
ouch!"stops
kenji runs after her
kenji:your in no condition if you leave now you will likely bleed to death do to the stress your puting on your arm  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:31 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
ouch!"stops
kenji runs after her
kenji:your in no condition if you leave now you will likely bleed to death do to the stress your puting on your arm

Running, following the trail of blood that she's leaving behind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:37 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
ouch!"stops
kenji runs after her

yells "dont tell me what I can and cant do I have to get it and Ill die trying" tears stream downs her frantics eyes as she trys to open the door  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:39 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
ouch!"stops
kenji runs after her

yells "dont tell me what I can and cant do I have to get it and Ill die trying" tears stream downs her frantics eyes as she trys to open the door

"Deadsy, calm down!" walks toward her. "You're going to die if you go out there in that condition!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:41 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
kenji runs after her

"Deadsy, calm down!" walks toward her. "You're going to die if you go out there in that condition!"

kenji walks in front of her and kneels over
kenji:if you are going to go look for it i will take you around just hop on my back  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:00 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
kenji runs after her

kenji:if you are going to go look for it i will take you around just hop on my back
looks at him "fine but we have to hurry" with her frantic looking eyes she continue's "Mom's sword is valuable so if its notthere I wont stop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:04 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

looks at him "fine but we have to hurry" with her frantic looking eyes she continue's "Mom's sword is valuable so if its notthere I wont stop
as she gats on his back kenji's hair turns white and spreads across his bod as he turns into a werewolf
kenji;lets go hugo
hugo hops onto kenjis widend shoulders as they run out into the rain to look for her sword  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:08 pm
Watched them leave. "Eh? Oh.... wait for me!" Puts on her jaket, grabs the scroll and follows them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:25 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

as she gats on his back kenji's hair turns white and spreads across his bod as he turns into a werewolf
kenji;lets go hugo
hugo hops onto kenjis widend shoulders as they run out into the rain to look for her sword
she holds tight "turn right after tht giant rock tht looks like a turtle shell  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

kenji;lets go hugo
she holds tight "turn right after tht giant rock tht looks like a turtle shell

Following them under the rain. "Man he runs fast!" Tring her best to keep up.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games