Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:44 pm
MickeyTenshi
Leon walks out of his room breathing heavily. He is bleeding from the wound in his back."Ahh....Yuki?"

Leon keeps walking, then his vision goes blurry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:46 pm
MickeyTenshi
Leon walks out of his room breathing heavily. He is bleeding from the wound in his back."Ahh....Yuki?"

*Blair hears Leon and smells blood so runs to him* R u ok? Here hun lay on ur stumach and ill heal you *Forcefuly puts him on his stumach and hels his back* There thats better huh?  

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:47 pm
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi

*Blair hears Leon and smells blood so runs to him* R u ok? Here hun lay on ur stumach and ill heal you *Forcefuly puts him on his stumach and hels his back* There thats better huh?

He stands up and regains his vision. "Thank you, blair. where did you learn that?" He rubs his back. "ouch."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:48 pm
*stares after the headmistress* umm... *sigh* my head hurts. *walks away*  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:50 pm
MickeyTenshi
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi

He stands up and regains his vision. "Thank you, blair. where did you learn that?" He rubs his back. "ouch."

*Laughs* Ya dont touch itll be sore for sometime and acctualy my mom tought me befor she was murdered and i tought Sarah so if you ever get hurt find either me or sarah *Laughs again* Any whay how did you even get that son?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:51 pm
Then Leon remembers what Yuki said to Rez. He goes into a frantic rage. He goes into wolf form and runs into the woods. "why me? why do i always have to be betrayed." He thinks.  

MickeyTenshi

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:53 pm
MickeyTenshi
Then Leon remembers what Yuki said to Rez. He goes into a frantic rage. He goes into wolf form and runs into the woods. "why me? why do i always have to be betrayed." He thinks.

*Thinks* Damn that was an easy morph he must have practice *Changes to a puma to chase and stop him*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:54 pm
He begins sobbing. He pulls out his pistol and puts it to his head. "if this is how it has got to be, so be it." He cocks the gun.  

MickeyTenshi

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:54 pm
*climbs tree* everyone knows each other. *looks up at sky* i feel so left out and lonely. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:58 pm
*Aruki and Kai come back from the snow* DAMNIT kai i hate it when we wrestle in the SNOW!!!!! next time i call where we go!!!!!fine fine i cant help it if im pure white and ur pure red....... *Aruki pouts*  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:03 pm
Instead of pulling the trigger he moves the gun to his heart and pulls it." Well what do you know, my heart is...broken in both ways...emotionally and...physically." He smiles at the death slowly coming to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:05 pm
MickeyTenshi
Instead of pulling the trigger he moves the gun to his heart and pulls it." Well what do you know, my heart is...broken in both ways...emotionally and...physically." He smiles at the death slowly coming to him.

Damn * Changes and begins to heal him befor he can bleed out it takes all my stength but when i finish me and him are both unconcious but alive*  

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:09 pm
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi

Damn * Changes and begins to heal him befor he can bleed out it takes all my stength but when i finish me and him are both unconcious but alive*

He becomes concious but looks at blair. "You saved me." He winces at the pain. "Why?" He goes back unconcious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:11 pm
MickeyTenshi
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi

He becomes concious but looks at blair. "You saved me." He winces at the pain. "Why?" He goes back unconcious.

*Still unconsious has bad nightmares*  

RaWr-i-lovely

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 pm
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi
busos_gurl
MickeyTenshi

*Still unconsious has bad nightmares*

He gets up and notices blair having bad dreams with his mind reading power."Blair." He puts his hoodie over her and sits on a tree stump until she wakes up.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games