Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrickYMickY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:24 am

WellzY
What was the deal with living in Japan for a year. Are you from there, got family there, or just for a change of some kind?

I did the regular 'Teach English' gig there for awhile as a way to get away for awhile. I loved it over there so much that if I didnt have family issues to sort out here and a job to come back to, I would stay over there!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:25 am

TrickYMickY
BrAndon, was in a couple of good movies, but he was never that good a martial artist. I mean the Crow is one of my favourite movies and I have yet to see a good scene that he did where the camera shots are longer then a few seconds in a fight sequence to show much in the way of skill.
I should have said on a different list- actors who know martial arts. He did do martial arts training, but nothing like his father.

It is a shame that he died the way he did.

ManagerKyoto

TrickYMickY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:26 am

ManagerKyoto
TrickYMickY
And how about yours?
Mkay.

I am a lazy lay about. I am a waiter and have been so for the last two years. I really enjoy it and hope to open a restaurant with my brother something in the future. I have been on gaia for over two years now but my original account was hacked back at the end of october and I have never had access to it since.

I am also a guy.

What style restaurant and where in Australia?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:28 am

ManagerKyoto
TrickYMickY
BrAndon, was in a couple of good movies, but he was never that good a martial artist. I mean the Crow is one of my favourite movies and I have yet to see a good scene that he did where the camera shots are longer then a few seconds in a fight sequence to show much in the way of skill.
I should have said on a different list- actors who know martial arts. He did do martial arts training, but nothing like his father.

It is a shame that he died the way he did.

Yeah, he was capable of great things. I still would have loved the Crow and it would still be one of my favourite films but if he didnt die making it, that movie wouldnt have been that popular outside of comic book reading geeks like me.

TrickYMickY

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:29 am

Do you know much Japanese, is it hard going over their to teach English?

I'd thought about trying it, just as something different to do. Very different I suppose. sweatdrop

Also, I'll be disconnected soon, so I think it's ta-ta for WellzY.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:30 am

TrickYMickY

What style restaurant and where in Australia?
French Australian Conttinental and somewhere in Sydney, near some body water. Basicly a french restaurant with an aussie twist.

ManagerKyoto

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:34 am

TrickYMickY

Yeah, he was capable of great things. I still would have loved the Crow and it would still be one of my favourite films but if he didnt die making it, that movie wouldnt have been that popular outside of comic book reading geeks like me.
True. There is something that draws the general masses to such things.

I think the comic and the film go well together. Seeing the film then reading the comic may not be the "right" way to do it, but if I had not then I would not be a fan of both.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:37 am

WellzY
Do you know much Japanese, is it hard going over their to teach English?

I'd thought about trying it, just as something different to do. Very different I suppose. sweatdrop

Also, I'll be disconnected soon, so I think it's ta-ta for WellzY.

I only know a handful of Japanese phrase which I basically learnt in the couple of months just before I left.
Its the best thing I ever did! The job is a piece of P!$$, you dont speak anything but English at work, you live with English speaking people, you can hang out with English speaking people, you just immerse yourself in the Japanese language and culture whenever you want it.
A couple of people that came over the same time as me couldnt hack it (although there the 'little princess' type that couldnt cope with being out of their element)
I made friends there from all over the world (all the people from English speaking countries that I worked with) and being the first time I had ever been overseas it has really given me a taste for travel now!

TrickYMickY

TrickYMickY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:38 am

Why is the NRL thread locked?
I just went to post on it and didnt notice that it had been locked.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:41 am

Because there was a big crew argument and it was found redundant. We have a sports thread somewhere.

Also, no thread is ever going to be deleted from the guild for some reason.

ManagerKyoto

TrickYMickY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:44 am

ManagerKyoto
Because there was a big crew argument and it was found redundant. We have a sports thread somewhere.

Also, no thread is ever going to be deleted from the guild for some reason.

Well, unless its a really offensive thread its better to stay so newbies to the guild (like me) can read up on past posts and ask stupid questions like "why is it locked?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:46 am

It matters not. I consider myself a wealth of useless knowledge. I am the number one post in this guild (over two accounts). I earnt that title and I am proud of it.

ManagerKyoto

TrickYMickY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:48 am

ManagerKyoto
It matters not. I consider myself a wealth of useless knowledge. I am the number one post in this guild (over two accounts). I earnt that title and I am proud of it.

So then what was the name of your other account? In case I read the posts I will know it was you.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:58 am

The account is now know as iamNOTanidiot, formerly Magnus Ignatius. In my Star Wars and Final Fanstasy Roleplay Guilds, I am still refered to by Magnus or Jono.

I have posted in most of the guilds threads.

ManagerKyoto

TrickYMickY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:07 am

ManagerKyoto
The account is now know as iamNOTanidiot, formerly Magnus Ignatius. In my Star Wars and Final Fanstasy Roleplay Guilds, I am still refered to by Magnus or Jono.

I have posted in most of the guilds threads.

Eeeh another Final Fantasy fan. I was just watching the demo for XII today and I cant wait! Also for the FFVII spinoff that was originally rumoured to be a direct cart to the PSP, hell I will settle for any FF action on the PSP.
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games