Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:47 am

Yep, 2nd edition rullz heart
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:52 am

If you can get the history and side facts to me, I would be extremely greatful. The stats aren't a necessity, especially with my lack of knowlege with the d6 system.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:55 am

all Ive been able to remember about the conversion method for D6 to D20 is that 4D in an ability equates to an 18 in the d20 system.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:59 am

Transferring book data to the computer might be a little tricky, but I’ll see what I can do, just have to pry it away from my GM.

K-Blade

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:59 am

Like I said stats aren't that important in this case because I'll just work on what skills I want my character to have on my own, but those may give me some direction. But more importantly I need some backstory to go on, and the orginization of the group and the history of it will help add to the formation of said character and get him started.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:00 am

He might also be interested in a few of the toys they used if it stands out of the ordinary, like signature weapons and tech.

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:01 am

K-Blade
Transferring book data to the computer might be a little tricky, but I’ll see what I can do, just have to pry it away from my GM.
Thanks. Don't worry I have some time anyway so don't feel like you need to rush. It's not like I have to get the character done tonight.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:39 pm

It’s times like this when I look at my GM and say, “What can I do now?”

K-Blade

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:02 am

And as GM it is times like this when I reply "Doesnt your character have anything they want to do? Goals, plans, tasks she wishes to accomplish? You are the one writing your story. I only serve to move the plot along."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:26 am

Sure, I’ve got plans goals an stuff that I want to do, just like another megalomaniac dose. But for now, I wana fly. The stick in my hand, the wind in my hair…scratch that. The Gee forces pressing you back into your seat, the smell of gunpowder…er, scratch that too. And my enemies raining down to the ground all around me, in itsy bitsy smoking blackened pieces.

K-Blade

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:59 am

BAR FIGHT!!! cheese_whine rofl wahmbulance
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:07 am

It was bound to happen.

Get a bunch of bored spacers in a bar, liquor 'em up, and you're bound to have a row.

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:28 am

A bar room brawl, how quant, well as Dave Lister said, “Un-rumble!”

Better question, I know that I arrived on your planet sometime in the day, and you run your keep like an academy. Do you have a class schedule? Did I miss lunch break? Is it dinnertime? How much time did I spend being beaten on by Lord Xrandla? Is it getting dark yet or is the planets primary high in the sky?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:55 am

K-Blade
A bar room brawl, how quant, well as Dave Lister said, “Un-rumble!”

Better question, I know that I arrived on your planet sometime in the day, and you run your keep like an academy. Do you have a class schedule? Did I miss lunch break? Is it dinnertime? How much time did I spend being beaten on by Lord Xrandla? Is it getting dark yet or is the planets primary high in the sky?

Military Academy.
We train officers here.

Yes Night is falling and its about dinner time.

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:45 am

Class schedule,
Weapon Master Caladon, Force techniques
General Vaska Bastra, Combat Training
Lord Jarek Dulnas Lee, Flight training and Space Warfare
Lord Dorog Xrandla, Sith lore and history.

Is that about right for Auroras teachers? Are there any classes after dinner, or is it study time then off to bed?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games