Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:44 pm
Audi_Kitty
naw.. ill be ok.. i dont think taking t3's on an empty stomach is good for you.... and a dite of smoothies isnt gona help either... i got my wisdome teeth oulled today, so thats y ive got the ice pack. the t3's are making me sleepy. its nothing, just tured and in pain and sick to my stomach. ill be fine tomorrow... ~smiles and winces~ forgot about that ^^;

Ah okies. Well best of wishes for a fast recovery :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:45 pm
DoomNeko
Audi_Kitty
naw.. ill be ok.. i dont think taking t3's on an empty stomach is good for you.... and a dite of smoothies isnt gona help either... i got my wisdome teeth oulled today, so thats y ive got the ice pack. the t3's are making me sleepy. its nothing, just tured and in pain and sick to my stomach. ill be fine tomorrow... ~smiles and winces~ forgot about that ^^;

Ah okies. Well best of wishes for a fast recovery :3

k thanx ~goes back to sleeping on vashys couch~  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:46 pm
Audi_Kitty

Eep! Nawwwr....... poor kitty... x-x;; *hops down, skitters over to her and nuzzles her lightly*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:47 pm
Hey everyfur. Hope you feel better soon Audi.  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:48 pm
Vashyyk
Salen-Stormwing
DoomNeko
Darien_Thread
DoomNeko
Um, double postie x_x

Da, There have ben a lot of them recently

Yeah, a bit too much x_x
Anyways... I have now completed my plan to get the other donation item!
User Image
Oh and that's Bucky the Squirrel from "The Emperor's New Groove". xd
Just spoofing random things :3

Doom, thats frickin' hilarious. blaugh Thanks for sharing.

w00t go "The Emporer's New Groove" kickass movie, the once kickass cartoon disney movie, TO RULE THEM ALL!! he he he couldn't resist adding another To Rule Them All joke in there xd

*hides golden laurels*

XD! *rolls around giggling* Doomie, you rock. 'Nuff said. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:52 pm
Eddily
Hey everyfur. Hope you feel better soon Audi.

*waves*
Hiya Eddily! ^^

And thanks Lloxie :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:52 pm
Audi_Kitty

That's right, you told us about that earlier. Sorry to hear their keeping you in such pain. Good luck on a swift recovery. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:02 pm
DracosBlackwing
Audi_Kitty

That's right, you told us about that earlier. Sorry to hear their keeping you in such pain. Good luck on a swift recovery. heart

Likewise here, get well soon, Audi. Stomach ache, tooth surgery, and sleepiness all at once.... that's just plain evil. x.X; *nuzzles some more and hugs gently*  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:13 pm
Soooo....

*crickets chierping in the background*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:16 pm
DoomNeko
Soooo....

*Tests but should work*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tumbleweeds shall take over!  

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:19 pm
DoomNeko
Soooo....

lol hey doonie. congrats on being a guild mod. i didnt know that there were guild mods.... thats so awesome^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:20 pm
DoomNeko
Soooo....

La~ o-o Nothing to do, nothi-.... *spots a cricket and eyes it* oo *suddenly turns all white and looks a lot younger, is turning into one of his other characters, Nilla Kit*

*becomes a month old fox kit and tumbles out of his hammock and falls on the ground and sits up, blinking and looking around confusedly* @-@ *sneezes, then blinks and looks at the cricket again* *walks over to it and puts his nose up behind it and yips* *the cricket jumps and starts hopping off* *Nilla yips again and grins gleefully, then starts chasing it* Yipyipyip! Grrr! *pounces it and tries to eat it, only to spit it back up moments later with a disgusted expression on his face* Icky! xx

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:23 pm
Eddily
DoomNeko
Soooo....

*Tests but should work*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tumbleweeds shall take over!

XD! That's awesome :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:24 pm
*hisses at lag*  

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:29 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Soooo....

La~ o-o Nothing to do, nothi-.... *spots a cricket and eyes it* oo *suddenly turns all white and looks a lot younger, is turning into one of his other characters, Nilla Kit*

*becomes a month old fox kit and tumbles out of his hammock and falls on the ground and sits up, blinking and looking around confusedly* @-@ *sneezes, then blinks and looks at the cricket again* *walks over to it and puts his nose up behind it and yips* *the cricket jumps and starts hopping off* *Nilla yips again and grins gleefully, then starts chasing it* Yipyipyip! Grrr! *pounces it and tries to eat it, only to spit it back up moments later with a disgusted expression on his face* Icky! xx

lol awww!!! ~picks him and and sets him on her stomach~ well.. i guess you know what bugs arent part of your daily diet now  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games