Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:14 am
TrickYMickY
ManagerKyoto
Because there was a big crew argument and it was found redundant. We have a sports thread somewhere.

Also, no thread is ever going to be deleted from the guild for some reason.

Well, unless its a really offensive thread its better to stay so newbies to the guild (like me) can read up on past posts and ask stupid questions like "why is it locked?"

Look, we had issues with topics being too specific, we the moderators dealt with the inner conflictions and we have resulted in a better more efficient guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:20 am
DNA_Guru
TrickYMickY
ManagerKyoto
Because there was a big crew argument and it was found redundant. We have a sports thread somewhere.

Also, no thread is ever going to be deleted from the guild for some reason.

Well, unless its a really offensive thread its better to stay so newbies to the guild (like me) can read up on past posts and ask stupid questions like "why is it locked?"

Look, we had issues with topics being too specific, we the moderators dealt with the inner conflictions and we have resulted in a better more efficient guild.

I can understand how it would degenerate into first team bashing and then into code bashing (NRL vs AFL)  

TrickYMickY

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:21 am
@ Tricky:
I am not really a Final Fantasy fan, more a roleplay fan. I am slowly learning more about the final Fantasy world though.

The spin off you speak off is true. I can not remember the exact details of it though. But there is a VII spin off game coming. I am waiting for Advent Children as well. Although it might already been released here.

@ Guru:
And we are glad for it. I do remember those long argurments though, quite interesting reads.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:22 am
TrickYMickY
I can understand how it would degenerate into first team bashing and then into code bashing (NRL vs AFL)

Not quite the point. If it ever degenerated to such a point moderators would have to step in. We're a relatively peaceful guild and all members get along with each other. Any teasing of sides or codes is only harmless banter.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:30 am
DNA_Guru

Not quite the point. If it ever degenerated to such a point moderators would have to step in. We're a relatively peaceful guild and all members get along with each other. Any teasing of sides or codes is only harmless banter.
I would not be so quick to say it is a peaceful guild. I would say that is a tolerent guild.

Over the year or so this guild has been up and running, there has been many a fight between different members of the guild. Why there was a time were we two were fighting. And through the fights and argument, we have become tolerent of each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:33 am
Well guys, nice to meet you. Im off to watch a couple of episodes of Onepiece and then crash. Good night!  

TrickYMickY

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:33 am
ManagerKyoto
I would not be so quick to say it is a peaceful guild. I would say that is a tolerent guild.

Over the year or so this guild has been up and running, there has been many a fight between different members of the guild. Why there was a time were we two were fighting. And through the fights and argument, we have become tolerent of each other.

That is a better word, thankyou.

I have nothing against you now. You're a guild regular and we tend to chat quite often nowadays.

Sure this guild has had it's fair share of disagreements and misunderstandings but it hasn't been terribly detrimental. I must admit I have been responsible for many of those spats if not all of them, but one learns.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:39 am
TrickYMickY
Well guys, nice to meet you. Im off to watch a couple of episodes of Onepiece and then crash. Good night!
Latoz and have fun with onepiece. I just hope it this subbed not dubbed.  

ManagerKyoto

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:43 am
DNA_Guru

That is a better word, thankyou.

I have nothing against you now. You're a guild regular and we tend to chat quite often nowadays.

Sure this guild has had it's fair share of disagreements and misunderstandings but it hasn't been terribly detrimental. I must admit I have been responsible for many of those spats if not all of them, but one learns.
You welcome, that is what I am here for. >_<

And likewise, I have nothing against you. I have forgiven and forgotten. As for being a regular in the guild, I am the guild Regular- in here knows, well not the newbies- and the number one poster. >_<

And you have learnt and moved on. We can only hope that everyone else is able to do the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:19 am
Indeed. Ah, humanity is such a beautiful thing at times, but mostly the scourge of the universe. 3nodding

I'm the second highest poster. >_>

You only got ahead because I had my HSC. gonk  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:28 am
And I was unemployed at the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:29 am
That definitely would have aided the cause. Nevermind.

The guild is fun, that's what matters.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:42 am
Indeed, concur I do. Fun is what we want. Even if we have to fight for our right to party!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:44 am
PARTAY!

I need a drink. =D  

DNA_Guru
Captain

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:56 am
I fell over and spilted my drink.

crying  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games