Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:53 pm
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Well, time for good news bad news.
Good news: A lady from our church who's a "collector" (you know, the people that just keep buying stuff and is builds?) brought us over some stuff last night. Ornaments, bath stuff, a plushies, things like that she was trying to clear out. And two trash bags full of clothes! Shoki has lots of new clothes to wear now. heart
Bad news: Made an appointment to get new tires today. I called around for estimates yesterday and the cheapest place said about $142, the guy I talked to said they were on sale. Okay, fine. I go in today to get said tires and they don't know what I'm talking about. Said the total would be over $180 even if they gave me a discount. I left. I don't deserve to be lied to. stare So, the hunt for cheap tires continues. *sigh*

That's what I was told when I got my tires looked at. I took it elsewhere, and the next guy said "Oh, I can just plug this up" and he did. Was like $16

What is the nature of your flat?

I don't know, but my brother was an idiot, and drove around on the flat 'cause apperantly he didn't know that's what happened. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:55 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Good news: A lady from our church who's a "collector" (you know, the people that just keep buying stuff and is builds?) brought us over some stuff last night. Ornaments, bath stuff, a plushies, things like that she was trying to clear out. And two trash bags full of clothes! Shoki has lots of new clothes to wear now. heart
Bad news: Made an appointment to get new tires today. I called around for estimates yesterday and the cheapest place said about $142, the guy I talked to said they were on sale. Okay, fine. I go in today to get said tires and they don't know what I'm talking about. Said the total would be over $180 even if they gave me a discount. I left. I don't deserve to be lied to. stare So, the hunt for cheap tires continues. *sigh*

That's what I was told when I got my tires looked at. I took it elsewhere, and the next guy said "Oh, I can just plug this up" and he did. Was like $16

I don't know, but my brother was an idiot, and drove around on the flat 'cause apperantly he didn't know that's what happened. stressed

>.< Erf. Hopefully, if you look around more, you can find that you don't need to replace it and get it repaired at a cheap price  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:02 pm
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai

>.< Erf. Hopefully, if you look around more, you can find that you don't need to replace it and get it repaired at a cheap price

Yeah, I'll make an appointment with the mechanic I usually go to. They close early though, I'll have to call tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:04 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas
shoki_de_nai

Yeah, I'll make an appointment with the mechanic I usually go to. They close early though, I'll have to call tomorrow.

Good luck Shoki  

Af Mas

[Internet Villain]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:02 pm
Sorry to interject into your conversation, if he was driving around on the flat make sure he didn't damage the inside of the the wheel, if its dented it could cause more damage a d pop new tires  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:29 pm
[Internet Villain]
Sorry to interject into your conversation, if he was driving around on the flat make sure he didn't damage the inside of the the wheel, if its dented it could cause more damage a d pop new tires

Rim's fine. Thanks though.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

[Internet Villain]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:19 pm
^.^ Just trying to be helpful  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:12 pm
*sigh* I wanna participate in the Gaia event cause I want ALLLLLLLLL The new items, but I wanna spend time with my mate too, I haven't seen him for 6 months, and he's down here in Florida visiting me.....

Guess I'm just gonna have to miss out on this event, unless someone who loves me wants to donate... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:33 pm
Manda_Tifa
*sigh* I wanna participate in the Gaia event cause I want ALLLLLLLLL The new items, but I wanna spend time with my mate too, I haven't seen him for 6 months, and he's down here in Florida visiting me.....

Guess I'm just gonna have to miss out on this event, unless someone who loves me wants to donate... sweatdrop

I'll get you some extras! 3nodding Spend time with your mate, it's more important.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:39 pm
God...I feel so freaking awful. Fever came back in full force. Coughing, having trouble breathing fully, feel really hot. Just don't feel well at all. To make matters work, I have two papers due tomorrow, and I haven't been up to working on them this entire day being sick. Really need to just crack something out and turn them in.

And one of my rats is seemingly dying  

Af Mas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:50 pm
Af Mas
God...I feel so freaking awful. Fever came back in full force. Coughing, having trouble breathing fully, feel really hot. Just don't feel well at all. To make matters work, I have two papers due tomorrow, and I haven't been up to working on them this entire day being sick. Really need to just crack something out and turn them in.

What kind of papers Af?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:52 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas

What kind of papers Af?

Both are for my Cognitive Psych class

One is the final draft of my research proposal for this class. If I can't manage to get something done, I'll just resubmit the god-awful rough draft. It won't be great, but something is better than nothing. The other paper is a short little paper on Individual Differences  

Af Mas

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:30 pm
Augh, Affy, you're sick too? I'm sorry. ;_; It seems to be Sick Season, I guess..

I've been throwing up all day. x_x My already sore throat is now on fire.

On the bright side, I'm patching things up with my first (mildly abusive) boyfriend. We're both more mature now, and he seems to be able to control himself. Who knows? We're hanging out tomorrow/later today.. I hope we can be friends again.

*sigh* I hate winter. It's so COLD.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:33 pm
Nekoyaki
Augh, Affy, you're sick too? I'm sorry. ;_; It seems to be Sick Season, I guess..

I've been throwing up all day. x_x My already sore throat is now on fire.

On the bright side, I'm patching things up with my first (mildly abusive) boyfriend. We're both more mature now, and he seems to be able to control himself. Who knows? We're hanging out tomorrow/later today.. I hope we can be friends again.

*sigh* I hate winter. It's so COLD.

He is only deserving of so many chances till you dump his a** for good. You should not be with someone if they don't treat you properly.

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:37 pm
I finished the research proposal, but I don't have the energy to do the last one. I need to sleep now  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games