Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4877 4878 4879 4880 4881 4882 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:11 pm

Sorry. Just depressed, and I get all self-loathing and suicidal when depressed e.e
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:11 pm

Krata
Eddily
Krata
Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
He's not like most men. He can live without sex (not to mention I'm not the hottest thing out there *is so freakin fat* )

fats not a bad thing, I'm chubby, keeps me pretty well warm. I know many fat peoples, and they are beautiful ^^

>.> no one knows what i look like <.< well... cept affy and doomie... >.>

They've seen you? eek

yea, at siatea's house audi started a webcam convo with aff, and i was sitting around drinking pop talkin to him; Doomie saw me when i had her resize a photo of me and melly belly when we met up in West Edmonton Mall a year ago, i just havn't gotten around to posting it XD

Lol, I remember that, It was lot's a fun <3~

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:12 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Bah. not me x.x

Don't be so hard on yourself now, I went through plenty of that with somebody else.

I use to be hard on myself, but I learned to like myself. As a friend. I awlays was trying to hit on me, but I don't swing that way XP

I still hard on my art, but even that has been less. I use to finnish stuff, and go "yeah, that sucks" now I finnish stuff, and go "Yep, it slightly sucks" XP

xd xp Learned to live with myself, now it's turned into kind of a fetish with others. ninja
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:13 pm

Vashyyk
Skuger Moonclaw
Vashyyk
Tee hee, My boyfriend has a pot belly and I think its adorable. It's just a small one though. And I've got a few of the most huggable friends ever.

I got a pepsi belly (my version of beer belly) and man boobies XP they make me giggle.

I use to think I was a herm, cause I've always been chubby, and when I was younger I only knew the boobie differance in women. So having little bit of em, thought I was a herm XP

Awww. That is the cutest thing I have heard all day. Next to some other stuff that me and a friend of mine talked about in personal conversations. Learn something new every day I say. ^^

hehe.

do wish I was a herm, like that full blow all of everything. Man stick and orbs, the girly bust, and area >> Largly becaue I like trying weird things, and there are alot of things I want to try, but I don't have the right, equitment XP

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

Krata
Eddily
Krata
yea, at siatea's house audi started a webcam convo with aff, and i was sitting around drinking pop talkin to him; Doomie saw me when i had her resize a photo of me and melly belly when we met up in West Edmonton Mall a year ago, i just havn't gotten around to posting it XD

After I posted I remembered that Doomie did that. Lucky Af. >.>
Aff got to see what just about all of us look like, me, audi, siatea, and a couple other friends that aren't in the AFG(But are on gaia)

crying

Krata
Eddily
Krata

Aff got to see what just about all of us look like, me, audi, siatea, and a couple other friends that aren't in the AFG(But are on gaia)

I don't know who hear has heard my voice

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:14 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Vashyyk
Skuger Moonclaw
Vashyyk
Tee hee, My boyfriend has a pot belly and I think its adorable. It's just a small one though. And I've got a few of the most huggable friends ever.

I got a pepsi belly (my version of beer belly) and man boobies XP they make me giggle.

I use to think I was a herm, cause I've always been chubby, and when I was younger I only knew the boobie differance in women. So having little bit of em, thought I was a herm XP

Awww. That is the cutest thing I have heard all day. Next to some other stuff that me and a friend of mine talked about in personal conversations. Learn something new every day I say. ^^

hehe.

do wish I was a herm, like that full blow all of everything. Man stick and orbs, the girly bust, and area >> Largly becaue I like trying weird things, and there are alot of things I want to try, but I don't have the right, equitment XP

XD I wonder sometimes what it would be like to be a guy.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:15 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Bah. not me x.x

Don't be so hard on yourself now, I went through plenty of that with somebody else.

I use to be hard on myself, but I learned to like myself. As a friend. I awlays was trying to hit on me, but I don't swing that way XP

I still hard on my art, but even that has been less. I use to finnish stuff, and go "yeah, that sucks" now I finnish stuff, and go "Yep, it slightly sucks" XP

xd xp Learned to live with myself, now it's turned into kind of a fetish with others. ninja

I use my vanity, as humor. I like myself, but it's fun to act like some one obsessed with themselfs. like "Oh yeah, you can't handle the level of sexy I am" XP

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:16 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
I use my vanity, as humor. I like myself, but it's fun to act like some one obsessed with themselfs. like "Oh yeah, you can't handle the level of sexy I am" XP

Well good, cause I hate people like that. xp
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:16 pm

Af Mas
Krata
Eddily
Krata

Not me, because you haven't gotten a Mic. crying

Zanzarus

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:20 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

I don't liek it when they put themselfs befor every one. You can love yourself, you can get a hardon looking in the mirror, but when you are like "I'm so better then you" then those people suck.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:21 pm

Sura, do you read the Misty the Mouse webcomic? I'm at a story now that has Zig in it.

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:22 pm

Vashyyk
Af Mas
Krata
Eddily
Krata

Not me, because you haven't gotten a Mic. crying

Soon, soon ^^
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:22 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

I don't liek it when they put themselfs befor every one. You can love yourself, you can get a hardon looking in the mirror, but when you are like "I'm so better then you" then those people suck.

Especially when those people go no dating shows, it's like what the hell....why are you even there?

Eddily

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:23 pm

Vashyyk
Krata
Eddily
Krata
Skuger Moonclaw
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
He's not like most men. He can live without sex (not to mention I'm not the hottest thing out there *is so freakin fat* )

fats not a bad thing, I'm chubby, keeps me pretty well warm. I know many fat peoples, and they are beautiful ^^

>.> no one knows what i look like <.< well... cept affy and doomie... >.>

They've seen you? eek

Lol, I remember that, It was lot's a fun <3~
yea, and Luke giving Kyle a big hug, the look on his face xd xd
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4877 4878 4879 4880 4881 4882 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games