Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyndie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:40 pm
@azn_richte001: good luck with entering high school sweatdrop its not bad or anything (as much), it goes by faster than elementary and Middle school, accually.
I'll be a Senior in May ^^' so I've survived just fine (even though I would really like to pound some freshman in the mud)
Word of advice: Please dont throw rocks at upper classmen.
Dont talk s**t (or you'll be face down in it) =)
Do not cuss after every other word. (its highly annoying)
...I didnt learn these lessons by experience...I just wanted to ounch the people who did it rolleyes

High school is rougher, so are the people...sometimes...

@DrunkenStyle: I believe alot of us do sweatdrop that's why I gave up on dating for a while...it was digging my grave deeper...but, nonetheless, I found someone way worth the wait =)
You'll do it blaugh you never know what will happen unless you try, oh, and most of us girls are manipulative bitches, soooo...remember, that it is not your fault...alot of girls go for looks, social standing, money, ect ect...but there are the occasional few (same with guys) that dont look for the outsides deals.... ^_^

haha....that's how my group rolls lmao....well..its more intense...and some blood with that too...heh...
Crazy white people >.>
<.< damn....Im white...
^.^'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:28 pm
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
Also, dating in high school is overrated. I don't mind the dating but people took it way too seriously cuz of those damn teen hormones and that damn music. xD
What the hell is a hormone? What the hell is music? rofl

This coming from someone who's just entering highschool.

WAHAHAHAHA.

..AAAAAHHAHAHAH.

HAVE FUN IN HIGH SCHOOL, FRESHMAN!! >=D
Hey hey hey, I may be a freshman. But I'm a freshman who can take on a junior.  

azn_richte001

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:29 pm
Rennie Nadishika
@azn_richte001: good luck with entering high school sweatdrop its not bad or anything (as much), it goes by faster than elementary and Middle school, accually.
I'll be a Senior in May ^^' so I've survived just fine (even though I would really like to pound some freshman in the mud)
Word of advice: Please dont throw rocks at upper classmen.
Dont talk s**t (or you'll be face down in it) =)
Do not cuss after every other word. (its highly annoying)
...I didnt learn these lessons by experience...I just wanted to ounch the people who did it rolleyes

High school is rougher, so are the people...sometimes...

@DrunkenStyle: I believe alot of us do sweatdrop that's why I gave up on dating for a while...it was digging my grave deeper...but, nonetheless, I found someone way worth the wait =)
You'll do it blaugh you never know what will happen unless you try, oh, and most of us girls are manipulative bitches, soooo...remember, that it is not your fault...alot of girls go for looks, social standing, money, ect ect...but there are the occasional few (same with guys) that dont look for the outsides deals.... ^_^

haha....that's how my group rolls lmao....well..its more intense...and some blood with that too...heh...
Crazy white people >.>
<.< damn....Im white...
^.^'
Done it before, and most of them are too much of a wuss to do anything about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:25 pm
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
Also, dating in high school is overrated. I don't mind the dating but people took it way too seriously cuz of those damn teen hormones and that damn music. xD

WAHAHAHAHA.

..AAAAAHHAHAHAH.

I meant good luck with your teen hormones when it comes to love and relationship.

Relationship's a b***h when you're in high school, make sure you're not delusional about it. :]  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:44 pm
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle
azn_richte001
DrunkenStyle

WAHAHAHAHA.

..AAAAAHHAHAHAH.

I meant good luck with your teen hormones when it comes to love and relationship.

Relationship's a b***h when you're in high school, make sure you're not delusional about it. :]
Dates cost money... And I'd rather keep my money than have girlfreind.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:41 pm
uploading a new pic for Warhammer 40K krap
doesn't look as good as the others since my dad took away my warhammer 40k book....now i dont have ALL the fine details for them.... crying
but I still have the basic stuff for this new one

edit:I too am a freshman...a very..tall freshman..
6'4'' to be exact....I hate bein tall though
I always hit my head against the ceiling of the bus crying >_< crying  

That Hawt Therapist

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:19 am
Hey Jishomi, you posted the same pic twice. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:42 pm
Jishomi
uploading a new pic for Warhammer 40K krap
doesn't look as good as the others since my dad took away my warhammer 40k book....now i dont have ALL the fine details for them.... crying
but I still have the basic stuff for this new one

edit:I too am a freshman...a very..tall freshman..
6'4'' to be exact....I hate bein tall though
I always hit my head against the ceiling of the bus crying >_< crying
I'm a few inches shorter than 6feet, but when ever I do my hair uber cool, the damn bus door ruins my hair because it's to small.  

azn_richte001

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:48 pm
Ah, I forgot to read Rennie's response. D:

Anyways I know how manipulating girls are. ;D

Besides, relationship's a b***h. I'm in that mood where I don't feel like dating. Though I flirt more than I date so I have to be careful when I use my charms on a girl..she might have a boyfriend. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:52 pm
Ya'll think you have it bad? Most of the people in my school are taller than me. I'm 4 11... i'm short.

Drunken, And I manipulative? Of course I'm not! #=3  

Gardie

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:13 pm
4 11? Woah. That IS short. How old are you again? =O

And yes, you are manipulative. D:<

Just kidding.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:39 pm
DrunkenStyle
4 11? Woah. That IS short. How old are you again? =O

And yes, you are manipulative. D:<

Just kidding.
I didn't tell you? Man, I'm scattered-brain.... T___T
My birthday is on the 19th, so give me presents.  

Gardie

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:55 pm
Vanishful
Ya'll think you have it bad? Most of the people in my school are taller than me. I'm 4 11... i'm short.

Drunken, And I manipulative? Of course I'm not! #=3
Deng... It's not that bad... There are these freinds of mine who're 3 9.

((Wow... I just noticed, If you take out the apostrophe on Who're, It becomes something very bad)) ((Is "who're" actually a word?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:55 pm
You told me but I'm double-checking. ;P  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games