Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

.......most likely-she awoke suddenly, and crawled up to his face, looking him in the eyes-...shun...how come your so evasive all the time......you dont like me....do you?

"Huh?" Shun asked as he tilted his head. "When have I been evasive?"

when ever im close to you, you look away, i can tell you dont like it when i kiss you............its written all over your face........

"Oh no its not that, its just I was in shock and embarrassed." He said and blushed. "Thats never happen to me before." He stated and blushed more out of embarrassment.

she looked at him-what do you mean its never happened before, most of the girls in this town are swooning over you..........

Shun tilted his head. "Really?" he asked, surprised.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:36 pm
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
*yumi's speed had already brought her to the edge of the pentagram. pulling out a powerful sealing parchment, she stood her ground to start the sealing ritual*

Xion:*Jumps down seeing her*"hey girl need help?"

*yumi continued to stand her ground*
no thank you. and i suggest you stand back.

Xion:"I master the seals""but fine"* doesn't move because he wants to see how strong it will be*

*the parchment began to glow. putting her hands out in front of her, she recited an incantation to turn the parchment into a counter to the demonic pentagram. a horrible screech is heard coming from the pentagram, as well as it began to move*

User Image  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 pm
Xion:*chuckles*"You can do better then that"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:39 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

.......most likely-she awoke suddenly, and crawled up to his face, looking him in the eyes-...shun...how come your so evasive all the time......you dont like me....do you?

"Huh?" Shun asked as he tilted his head. "When have I been evasive?"

when ever im close to you, you look away, i can tell you dont like it when i kiss you............its written all over your face........

"Oh no its not that, its just I was in shock and embarrassed." He said and blushed. "Thats never happen to me before." He stated and blushed more out of embarrassment.

she looked at him-what do you mean its never happened before, most of the girls in this town are swooning over you..........

severus: your right mayun, this one isnt too smart, you sure you want ur daughter courting him?
mayun: he isnt too bright....but he makes her happy........i think, im questioning that right now
nemu: i still love him...........he just has to figure out if he likes me or not  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:40 pm
lordchazxr2

*yumi glared at you out of the corner of her eye. widening the space between her arms, she let the counter symbol grow in size as well as power. the demonic pentagram's lines shot up in the air, letting out a louder screech as it began to fade.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:42 pm
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2

*yumi glared at you out of the corner of her eye. widening the space between her arms, she let the counter symbol grow in size as well as power. the demonic pentagram's lines shot up in the air, letting out a louder screech as it began to fade.*

sev watched the pentagram fade from behind a bush-.....so much for being royalty...........but...i wont lose you too yumi.........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 pm
Kio:MIO WAKE UP!
*Mio falls off her bed*
Mio:what the crap was that
Kio:you fell asleep again  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:44 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

severus: your right mayun, this one isnt too smart, you sure you want ur daughter courting him?
mayun: he isnt too bright....but he makes her happy........i think, im questioning that right now
nemu: i still love him...........he just has to figure out if he likes me or not

Shun galered and Mayun and Severus. "Hey I rezent that." he said, he wasn't that dumb.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:45 pm
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2

Xion:"do you want to see an real seal?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:45 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

Shun galered and Mayun and Severus. "Hey I rezent that." he said, he wasn't that dumb.

-mayun chuckled- right.........were just giving you a hard time
severus:...i have to go  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:46 pm
Mio Night12
Kio:MIO WAKE UP!
*Mio falls off her bed*
Mio:what the crap was that
Kio:you fell asleep again

-severus appeared before her-....good morning  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:46 pm
*Mio walks around in her wolf form and Shun see a guard running*
guard:help there a wolf afther me  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:48 pm
lordchazxr2
June_Malatesta
lordchazxr2

Xion:"do you want to see an real seal?"

shut up xion.
*the counter extened past her armlength, as she spread her arms out completely. holding the counter seal around herself, she threw it over her head. as it landed on top of the pentagram, the demonic pentagram began to conform to the counter. still mumbling an incantation, yumi moved her hands in front of her.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:49 pm
*walks bye the pentegrams again, seeing Yumi sealing away the lines, Sev watching from the bushes. it was better to let her go, perhaps. He couldn't control her life and her whims, and surely not her actions. Daraith laughed weakly*
She's the same way...no way to talk her out of anything...
*walks away, passing the tree that he had marked but a few nights ago. for some reason, the wolf seemed to be much closer to the moon than it had been before...*  

Daraith

4,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:49 pm
Mio Night12
*Mio walks around in her wolf form and Shun see a guard running*
guard:help there a wolf afther me

"Mist! How are you?" Shun said petting Mio. He looked at Nemu. "Nemu, come meet a friend of mine. Her name is Mist"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games