Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled but rolled his eyes when Natasha said that you couldn't hide anything from a spy for too long. When she explained that his reactions had changed when he returned from Asgard he nodded, but that still didn't quite make sense. There had been a lot of changes when they had returned from Asgard still he didn't argue. "A good surprise I hope since you accepted. Now you just have to plan the event." Loki said smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha nodded, eyes glued to the ring as she remembered the surprise last night. The mention of planning the wedding had her shaking her head. “I’m not worried about that. At least not anytime soon. I want to get this baby out and let myself have time to recover before I even think about that. Besides, I’m focusing on this party of yours right now anyway.” She said lightly. Clint might want to rush to a wedding, but she was in no hurry at the moment, what she had was already more than she’d expected. Not to mention some part of her didn’t trust this luck to hold out for long. Eyes locking onto Loki again, she tilted her head. “How does marriage work for Asgardians? I’ve not really heard anything about it.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:12 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Natasha said that she wasn't even going to worry about a wedding anytime soon. He understood her reasonings and agreed with her need for time to recover but he had little doubt that she had never thought about what she wanted in a wedding before. "Well when you get to that point if you need help let me know I would be happy to." Loki offered to her. He smiled at the fact that she was working on his party right now instead anyway. He wasn't sure what he would know how to plan such a party, he had never been to such a celebration besides Natasha's the other day and he hadn't stayed for much of it. Weddings he had at least been to a dozen if as part of his role as Prince of Asgard. It was those thoughts Natasha seemed to tune into when she asked about marriage on Asgard. "It depends on who is getting married, for a common asgardian it can go two ways. The way of finding who they want to be with or sometimes they are arranged into a marriage to create prosperity within the two families or climb the social ladder. For Thor he gets to choose what he wants, or rather who he wants though it is not unheard of for the first borne of the royal family to accept an arranged marriage. The other members of the royal family however if there are any have little choice." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha blinked, frowning to herself slightly. “Are you saying that you were meant to have an arranged marriage at some point?” she asked. She knew that Loki hadn’t been married, but if he was meant to have, that was a piece of information that would be useful and important to know. If there was the possibility of some noble lady coming to cause issues for Loki and Tony in the future, he had the right to know. “I’m also assuming Thor hasn’t dealt with much talk of arranged marriages either. He hasn’t seemed particularly concerned with such things with dealing with Jane.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head when Natasha asked if he was meant to be in an arranged marriage. He was sure there had been offers from other realms to have an arranged marriage. Of course not all realms held Asgard's beliefs and he was sure there had been male suitors but if Odin had rejected them he would have had to reject the others too. So no, for Odin to keep his secret Loki had never been in an arranged marriage. It had caused alot of doubts for Loki about himself thinking that no one had wanted him. Something that still bothered him very much which Tony had seen enough. "No, I was never good enough to have such a thing, or Odin was keeping me hidden so no one discovered his transgretions." Loki explained. "As for Thor, I think there were a few times Odin broached the subject of arranged marriages with other realms but Thor was never ready to discuss it and Sif was always around to voice doubts to him since she wanted him." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha listened, looking down as she heard his answer. “Loki, I’m sure it’s more an issue of Odin meddling than lack of interest. You’re an attractive enough man, and honestly, from a political perspective, you are a bit better option than Thor. You understand negotiation and compromise far more than Thor. So there had to be at least a few offers in all of this time.” She offered. Loki wasn’t her type personally, but she could see how some would be attracted to him, especially since he was the more reasonable of the princes. Reaching out, she placed a hand on his arm in a comforting gesture. “Either way, you don’t have to worry about it anymore. You have Tony, you’re mates now. And I imagine marriage will happen eventually with him.” She assured with a smile. “Of course, that’s if you even want to be married to him at that point. There is no reason to feel like you should or have to get married.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave Natasha a grateful smile when she assured him that she was sure that the issue was Odin's meddling and not lack of interest. That smile turned to one of amusement when she continued to say that he was a better option politically than Thor because of his understanding of negotiation and compromise. It wasn't true of course despite being connected and in line to two thrones he really had no chance at either. And no one in Asgard wanted him anywhere near the throne they had already proved that, not that he wanted the throne though. Natasha continued to say that he didn't have to worry about it now because he was mated with Tony. It wasn't that that saved him though, it was his mother that prevented him from being married out. Asgard didn't recognize mates and Loki wasn't sure if other realms did either, but he nodded anyway in acknowledgement to get statement. "I do want to get married." he assured her when she said that if he even wanted to be married to Tony. He did of course, he truly did but if it ever happened it would have to come from tony entirely. Loki would never ask him about it because he didn't want to pressure tony into it. He felt like he had done enough of that already.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:05 am
Alikia Tsuki

Hearing Loki confirm that he wanted to get married made Natasha smile. “I’m sure the two of you will look wonderful when the time comes around. Tony always cleans up well when he wants, and I can imagine you’ll look great in a tuxedo, or whatever the traditional Asgardian clothes are for that type of situation.” She said casually. “Unfortunately something like that will require a bit of a larger crowd than your baby shower.” She teased, tapping the laptop lightly. “Of course, thinking about the fact that it would be the marriage of an alien prince and the most influential man on Earth, it would probably be the event of the year, if not of the century.” Looking around the room, she smirked. “Perhaps the only more sensational pairing around here would be if Steve and Bucky went public and eventually got married, which I highly doubt would happen.” She said lightly. It wasn’t often that she got to gossiping at any level, but she seemed content to talk at the moment. Partially because Loki seemed more than willing to talk to her without treating her like a piece of glass at the moment.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Natasha said that she was sure the two of them would look wonderful when the time came around. He couldn't help but agree that Tony did clean up very well, but he didn't know what he would be wearing for such an event. The prospect of the event being much larger than the baby shower had Loki chuckling. If such a thing happened it would be long after the children were borne and by then he would have his magic back. A larger unknown crowd wouldn't be a concern then as he had done such things on Asgard plenty of times. "I imagine that if such a thing were to happen there would many delegates from all over, not just from Asgard and Midgard." Loki chuckled, it was a nice thing to imagine. When Natasha continued to say the only bigger sensation would be Steve and Bucky annoucing their relationship and getting married. He could only nod in agreement, he was sure many people would be entirely thrown off by such an announcement.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Looking back at Thor across the room, Natasha arched a brow. “Quite a way to introduce our world to the universe. We go from virtually unknown to having the princes of Asgard in love with two humans. I imagine there are some quite strong opinions about that.” She said casually as she pushed her hair from her face. As she spoke Fenrir wandered over. He still looked tired, clearly not done with his nap, but he didn’t seem happy to sleep on the floor anymore. Changing into his human form, he carefully crawled up into the god’s lap to cuddle close to him. /color]

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:09 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded in agreement about his and Thor's love of humans being quite a way to introduce Midgard to a bunch if realms. She was also right about some people having quite strong opinions on such a thing. It was why he would keep a close eye on tony if they ever went to certain realms. "At the very least if Thor gets married it should be on Asgard. There is no way he will be getting out of that one." Loki stated, then if any ambassadors from Midgard were invited they would have to travel as opposed to every other realm showing up on Midgard. He was sure if that happened it would cause a bit of unrest among many people. Looking to Fenrir as Loki sensed the boy moving he smiled at the sleepy pup as he shifted to his human form and crawled into his lap. Loki held his son close and rocked him a bit to help him sleep some more. "It's moments like this." Loki stated in a hushed tone referring to the conversation about the rewards of having a child.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha seemed momentarily distracted by the idea of everyone having to go to Asgard for a wedding. When she noticed Fenrir coming closer though, she smiled warmly at the boy. Reaching out as the boy settled, she gently ruffled his hair. Fenrir just huffed and mumbled tiredly as he cuddled closer to Loki, drifting off quickly in his mother’s arms, small fist curled in Loki’s tunic. Loki’s words made Natasha hum, hand drifting to rest on her stomach once more, rubbing absently. “I think I can understand that.” She said softly. Sniffling slightly, she started to tear up a bit, but she didn’t let herself become overwhelmed.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Natasha ruffled Fenrir's hair and the boy did nothing more than huff before cuddling closer and falling asleep. Natasha was a wonderful aunt, and he couldn't wait to see her as a mother with her own children. He knew she would be fiercely protective but it was the other sides he wanted to see of her. He nodded when she said that she could understand that it was moments like cuddling the sleepy Fenrir that made having the child more than worth it. It was the sniffling he heard from her that had Loki looking to the woman a bit startled. "What's wrong?" he questioned resting a hand on hers in an effort to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha sniffled again, shaking her head as she wiped at her eyes. “It’s nothing really. I just got really happy for a minute.” She mumbled, seeming to struggle with calming herself again, but her embarrassment only made the tears well up more. “Stupid hormones.” She choked out as she hid her face slightly, still not used to tearing up in front of people.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:17 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Natasha assured him that it was nothing and that she had merely been extremely happy for a moment. He chuckled at her cursing of the hormones. "They happen to be quite inconvenient at the worst if times. But you don't have to try to hide the reactions from me. If anyone is going to understand it or what your going through it's me." he assured her. Still he passed her a nearby Kleenex to wipe away the tears with.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games