Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:02 pm
a tad cluttered and un balanced but i like the theme 7/10  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:06 pm
TheEmoSalesman

Well, ********, maybe it'd be different if at some point in my life, people in my life had ever reacted in a positive way when I ******** up instead of treating me like garbage, then maybe I would've learned to deal with my rage in a constructive manner, don't you think?

So, maybe you're angry at this 'people in my life'. I'm assuming that's probably siblings, parents or classmates at school. Negativity commonly causes negative reactions. So in essence you're chasing yourself in circles. The trouble is figuring out how to break that circle. Instead of focusing on all your problems try focusing on yourself. What makes you happy, what do you feel is necessary for you to succeed?  

serbus

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:09 pm
serbus
TheEmoSalesman

Well, ********, maybe it'd be different if at some point in my life, people in my life had ever reacted in a positive way when I ******** up instead of treating me like garbage, then maybe I would've learned to deal with my rage in a constructive manner, don't you think?

So, maybe you're angry at this 'people in my life'. I'm assuming that's probably siblings, parents or classmates at school. Negativity commonly causes negative reactions. So in essence you're chasing yourself in circles. The trouble is figuring out how to break that circle. Instead of focusing on all your problems try focusing on yourself.

Teshia, I know you mean well, but I've heard this all before. I'm well aware of my issues and how ******** I am. I appreciate the concern, but I've come to accept the fact that I'm just an angry, angry person.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:16 pm
TheEmoSalesman
serbus
TheEmoSalesman

Well, f**k, maybe it'd be different if at some point in my life, people in my life had ever reacted in a positive way when I ******** up instead of treating me like garbage, then maybe I would've learned to deal with my rage in a constructive manner, don't you think?

So, maybe you're angry at this 'people in my life'. I'm assuming that's probably siblings, parents or classmates at school. Negativity commonly causes negative reactions. So in essence you're chasing yourself in circles. The trouble is figuring out how to break that circle. Instead of focusing on all your problems try focusing on yourself.

Teshia, I know you mean well, but I've heard this all before. I'm well aware of my issues and how ******** I am. I appreciate the concern, but I've come to accept the fact that I'm just an angry, angry person.

You might not want my advice but it works for me. If you angry just remember how totally awsome you are and think about how jealous all of those people giving you a hard time must be. ^^  

SandcastleBuilder

serbus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:16 pm
TheEmoSalesman
serbus
TheEmoSalesman

Ok, then please don't be offended if I suggest that you go elsewhere to vent your anger. It doesn't set a good mood for the guild and this place already has enough drama without more harsh words flying.

I want to help you, and this is my advice.
-Teshia  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:18 pm
serbus
TheEmoSalesman
serbus
TheEmoSalesman

Ok, then please don't be offended if I suggest that you go elsewhere to vent your anger. It doesn't set a good mood for the guild and this place already has enough drama without more harsh words flying.

I want to help you, and this is my advice.
-Teshia

Alright, for everyone else's sake, I'll keep my outbursts out of here. xd  

TheEmoSalesman

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:18 pm
Next person to talk about this "Problem" is gunna get slapped

I'm sorry your angry emo but your not being a very good guild-ling by taking it out on others. Can we get this wagon train moving along again?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:28 pm
10/10 for the d'awwwww factor of your orphans  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

serbus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:28 pm
6/10
I don't see a running theme and honestly, I hate the orphans; they're ugly and have very little to add for an avi. Sorry.
Edit: That was for Dammie.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:38 pm
T.T

Its suppose to be like the stupid dramas where they have the good brother and the bad brother who the one has a pregnant girlfriend

Oh well

7/10 for the outfit  

Dameon the -V-

scintillio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:48 pm
6/10  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:56 pm
3/10

A theme please?  

Dameon the -V-

scintillio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:01 pm
dramallama cheese_whine

6/10  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:03 pm
6/10 The hat doesn't really match the colour scheme.  

serbus

scintillio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:09 pm
serbus
6/10 The hat doesn't really match the colour scheme.

hmmm~ do you think i should change it to black~? because i dont have any light blue >>;;  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games