Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:38 pm
Diana Vulpes
Nekoyaki
Augh, Affy, you're sick too? I'm sorry. ;_; It seems to be Sick Season, I guess..

I've been throwing up all day. x_x My already sore throat is now on fire.

On the bright side, I'm patching things up with my first (mildly abusive) boyfriend. We're both more mature now, and he seems to be able to control himself. Who knows? We're hanging out tomorrow/later today.. I hope we can be friends again.

*sigh* I hate winter. It's so COLD.

He is only deserving of so many chances till you dump his a** for good. You should not be with someone if they don't treat you properly.

Hah! You should meet a friend of mine. >> Meet him and tell that to him.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:39 pm
FogSage

Hah! You should meet a friend of mine. >> Meet him and tell that to him.....

One of those poor saps stuch in an abusive relationship?

Selene Aries

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:41 pm
*runs around in a circle* oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:41 pm
Rainey_angel81

What, what, what, what?

Selene Aries

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:44 pm
Diana Vulpes
Rainey_angel81

What, what, what, what?

Just got a PM from PrairieGhost, an artist I won an auction for some months ago and she finally sent me the art and it's FANTASTIC  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:46 pm
Rainey_angel81
Diana Vulpes
Rainey_angel81

What, what, what, what?

Just got a PM from PrairieGhost, an artist I won an auction for some months ago and she finally sent me the art and it's FANTASTIC

Sweet. 3nodding

Selene Aries

cassie_chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:57 am
well this isnt a sad post but i am overly joyed!

i have a new addition of my family of one (ME! XD). shes a cute sassy pomeranian named Brittani (shes ~5 so shes stuck with the name >_<) but she got rescued my me from the shelter and i just ADORE her!!!

shes sleeping on my lap now! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:00 am
apparently, it's been over 2 weeks since our tv broke and the idiots at Best Buy supposbly said the part that the tv needed was to be in 3-4 days..but it's been more than 4 days has passed.

My mom called them and all the lady said on the phone was to wait..It's a $2,000 tv and I swear they're dragging it out so that the warraty,which expires soon, will expire before they have to replace it.

My mom got pissed after getting repeated the same thing by the lady on the phone, which mind you it took several tries before they even answered it, and after getting fed up with the lady she said a few choice words before hanging up.

These people apparently didn't care that it's almost Christmas and that if we get gifts that require the tv we won't be able to play them if we have to wait another 2 weeks for them to finally fix it.

Oh and the lady on the phone said some crap about it being shipped from overseas and blah blah. Funny thing is, is that my parents also have a side business on ebay and ship overseas all of the time.. Yeah, doesn't take that long to ship stuff either.

That's the only holiday trouble we've had aside from the oven breaking but that got fixed quickly.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:56 am
Well, I've been at the shops for an enternity.... I swear.... After the cheque cleared yesterday, we finally filled up the cupboards with food. We've spent about AUD$1000 on food....... that's what happens when the cupboards are literally bear. But we're going to have a good christmas for once. I know my 'main' present which is a Logitech G5 gaming mouse, but I have a $20 mystery gift..... sad thing is that the keyboard and mouse I'm getting (the keyboard I have already) I was meant to be getting as new equipment because I'm wearing out my laptop's keyboard and mouse (literally) but my mother decided they should be gifts. Oh well, I'm not complaing, although a new game could have been nice sweatdrop .

Oh in other news, I'm beginning to hate salad. We're nearly having it for every single meal as well as ham or some other meat....... my sister adores salad...... I'm not one for it, but I'll eat it.... but every day is a little TOO far.

EDIT: I think my parents are going to divorce the way this is going......  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:00 am
(Sigh) Depressed right now because my mantises didn't show up in the mail today. I'm getting a sinking feeling that things are going to turn out bad with this order or something. I'm still pissed the jerk didn't send them last week when he should have with the fruit flies... which will most likely all be dead before my mantises ever arrive. I think I should just stop hoping for them before Christmas at this point. It's getting to painful everyday they don't show up.  

Krissim Klaw

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:01 am
Rainey_angel81
Diana Vulpes
Rainey_angel81

What, what, what, what?

Awesome whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:18 am
shoki_de_nai
Manda_Tifa
*sigh* I wanna participate in the Gaia event cause I want ALLLLLLLLL The new items, but I wanna spend time with my mate too, I haven't seen him for 6 months, and he's down here in Florida visiting me.....

Guess I'm just gonna have to miss out on this event, unless someone who loves me wants to donate... sweatdrop

I'll get you some extras! 3nodding Spend time with your mate, it's more important.
OMG Thank you!!!! heart heart heart heart  

Manda_Tifa

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:41 am
I hate money...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:46 pm
neutral Several days ago Sheol's Room and mine started to stink. I thought it was goliaths crate, but the smell persisted. I tried to leave my reptiles alone after all the strain of the storm.

I wasn't as lucky as I thought.

Reptiles are very easily stressed, and thus, they can die quickly.

...The little African skink I bought? He was rotting in his cage when i took him out today.

I hadn't checked on him all week; I checked the care sheet, and some reptile experts. Apparently, its fine to leave them without food or water for around three weeks without nasty side effects. So it'd be okay to leave him alone. He died,and he was rotting.

My leopard gecko, I'm thinking I might have put down. He won't eat, and hes ti small to do bloodtests on...  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:34 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
neutral Several days ago Sheol's Room and mine started to stink. I thought it was goliaths crate, but the smell persisted. I tried to leave my reptiles alone after all the strain of the storm.

I wasn't as lucky as I thought.

Reptiles are very easily stressed, and thus, they can die quickly.

...The little African skink I bought? He was rotting in his cage when i took him out today.

I hadn't checked on him all week; I checked the care sheet, and some reptile experts. Apparently, its fine to leave them without food or water for around three weeks without nasty side effects. So it'd be okay to leave him alone. He died,and he was rotting.

My leopard gecko, I'm thinking I might have put down. He won't eat, and hes ti small to do bloodtests on...

So the experts were wrong? I think three weeks without food or water will kill most living things. o.o

Sounds like a right nasty thing to find. o.o"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games