Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:56 pm

Vanishful
DrunkenStyle
4 11? Woah. That IS short. How old are you again? =O

And yes, you are manipulative. D:<

Just kidding.
I didn't tell you? Man, I'm scattered-brain.... T___T
My birthday is on the 19th, so give me presents.
I give you...Oxygen, I'll send it air express Immediatly.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:02 pm

DrunkenStyle
Hey Jishomi, you posted the same pic twice. XD

s**t, thanks for tellin me..I probably wouldn't have changed it unless someone warned me xd

That Hawt Therapist

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:12 pm

Jishomi
DrunkenStyle
Hey Jishomi, you posted the same pic twice. XD

s**t, thanks for tellin me..I probably wouldn't have changed it unless someone warned me xd

XD
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:42 pm

azn_richte001
Vanishful
DrunkenStyle

Just kidding.
Yay! ><

Gardie

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:51 pm

Vanishful
azn_richte001
Vanishful
DrunkenStyle

Just kidding.
Yay! ><
I sent it, did you recieve it?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:20 pm

azn_richte001
Vanishful
azn_richte001
Vanishful
DrunkenStyle

Just kidding.
Yay! ><
I sent it, did you recieve it?
Yeah. Thank you. When is your birthday? I'll send you something immediatly for a early or late birthday present.

Gardie

Wyndie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:29 pm

@Drunken: xp

Its kinda suckie when you date a guy, and you are the one driving sweatdrop its very upsetting...
I mean, they have a car, but doesnt want to drive...lazy...boo
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:15 pm

What is something that annoys you?

for me, it's when people say'How's the weather up there'
1st time, it's funny..but people say it to me that I stopped counting after 48 stressed

That Hawt Therapist

Gardie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:14 pm

When people don't walk fast enough to there next period class. I mean we only have 4 minutes to get there. And our hall ways get pretty crowded. WHY CAN"T THEY JUST RUNNNNN?! T_____T;;;;;;;
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:20 pm

Vanishful
When people don't walk fast enough to there next period class. I mean we only have 4 minutes to get there. And our hall ways get pretty crowded. WHY CAN"T THEY JUST RUNNNNN?! T_____T;;;;;;;

damn, same here..especially when school is over and I have to get to my bus..the Seniors stand around in the middle of the hall because they all got cars..... stare they think they're so special...
I missed the bus once because of that and then I had to wait till 5:30 until the after school buses arrive.. stressed

That Hawt Therapist

Gardie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:33 pm

Jishomi
Vanishful

damn, same here..especially when school is over and I have to get to my bus..the Seniors stand around in the middle of the hall because they all got cars..... stare they think they're so special...
I missed the bus once because of that and then I had to wait till 5:30 until the after school buses arrive.. stressed
Seniors...Gosh, meanies. My house is not that far away, .8 miles to be exact. so I just walk home if I miss the bus. The bus driver is actually nice. I missed the bus once, and they radioed him to come back for me. ^__^
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:37 pm

Vanishful
Jishomi
Vanishful

Seniors...Gosh, meanies. My house is not that far away, .8 miles to be exact. so I just walk home if I miss the bus. The bus driver is actually nice. I missed the bus once, and they radioed him to come back for me. ^__^

luckyyyyy..my place is about..10-12 miles away...walkable..but it'll take a long time..and my back pack normally carries about 3 big books every day..

That Hawt Therapist

Gardie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:43 pm

Jishomi
Vanishful
Jishomi
Vanishful

luckyyyyy..my place is about..10-12 miles away...walkable..but it'll take a long time..and my back pack normally carries about 3 big books every day..
If I walk it will take 5-10 minutes. I carry only a music binder and my binder. i'm too lazy to carry a back pack. And I have friends who live around me, so I have company when I walk home.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:49 pm

Vanishful
Jishomi
Vanishful
Jishomi
Vanishful

If I walk it will take 5-10 minutes. I carry only a music binder and my binder. i'm too lazy to carry a back pack. And I have friends who live around me, so I have company when I walk home.

damn..ever since one of my neighbors moved in, all my friends moved away stare
and i'm starting to run of things to draw for my warhammer forum gonk
i'm almost done with a Chaos Space Marine one but...usually I have 2 or 3 others i'm working on at the same time...I have none now..friggen art drought..

That Hawt Therapist

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:55 pm

Jishomi
Vanishful

They ARE special. Cuz they can drive. XD

And once you turn into a senior, you get this disease called Senioritis. Very contagious. Hahaha
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games