Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:04 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha thanked Loki as he passed her a Kleenex. Sniffling a moment longer, she managed to pull herself together with a little work. Straightening up, she smiled at Loki. “I can only really hope that my little one turns out half as sweet as Fenrir. It’s been nice to have him around. He’s been good to have around the mansion.” She said quietly, smiling at the sight of the sleeping Fenrir curled up against Loki, silent and still for once.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:26 am
MDaylus

"I am sure your little one will be wonderful. She'll have so many people that love and already do. Plus she'll have her parents. She might get into some trouble but all children do even Fenrir." Loki assured. He could see Natasha's little girl being a sweet cunning little thing with everyone wrapped around her finger. "plus she'll have another little girl to play with along with Fenrir and his soon to come brother." Loki continued. Despite being a single and only child for the moment Natasha's child would not be without other children and for that he was glad their pregnancies had coincided.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha nodded slightly. “It’ll be good for all the kids. None of us really have families to go back to that offer cousins for them to play with and grow up with. And unfortunately most of us are unable to live normal, public lives to meet other parents and children. But they’ll all have eachother here. They’ll grow up as siblings more or less.” She smiled. “And who knows. Maybe one day they’ll have more siblings, either biologically or otherwise. We’re hardly the only ones able or interested in having a family in this mansion.” She joked. It would be a long time, both for Loki and herself in being pregnant, and in the others for their unique places in their relationships, but it could happen. “Or they may get honorary older siblings. Every time I’ve seen Tony meet the Spiderman boy, he seems halfway towards adopting him.”

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded in agreement when Natasha said that it would be good for the children to have each other to play with. It was true with how high profile everyone was that they wouldn't really be able to meet other parents with children unless for some reason Xavier's school had other parents with young children. He liked the idea of their children growing up as siblings to each other. He also liked the idea of them having more siblings in the future. "Certainly not the only ones, I know for sure that Thor wants children and I am sure if Steve could manage it he would adopt a whole orphange. Pepper and Happy at some point, then we have Bruce and Betty of course." Loki smiled at the man nearby reading the book. He knew if Bruce could ever manage the seperation from the Hulk he might have kids. At the mention of Peter Parker Loki tilted his head, he had met the boy at the Halloween party but didn't know he had been around since. "Is the boy without a family?" Loki questioned. If so, Loki fully intended to get the boy at the very least brought to the mansion.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha nodded. She knew Thor would have children of his own one day, and Pepper would likely want a child eventually. She wasn’t as sure as Loki about the others. Steve would make a good father she was sure, but he seemed to be rather stuck in the mindset he grew up in, and it would likely be a long time before Bucky felt comfortable with such a thing, and Steve wouldn’t move forward with anything until Bucky agreed. And though Bruce wanted to have a normal life with Betty on some level, but she couldn’t see them rushing towards kids. Bruce glanced up as he heard his name, but sensing that he wasn’t really meant to be drawn into the conversation, he just blinked and turned back to his book. Loki’s question had Natasha laughing, knowing where the question came from. “He lives with his aunt. I’m not exactly sure where his parents are or what happened to them. Tony has been rather protective about him and information around him. All I know with certainty is that he was raised by his aunt and uncle and his uncle died recently, shortly before he became Spiderman to my knowledge.” She explained, drumming her fingers on the table. She didn’t like not knowing or having people keep her from knowing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:03 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a perplexed look when Natasha laughed until she spoke. Then he knew she had worked out where his mind had went with his questions about Peter. His face saddened when he heard the boy lived with his aunt whose husband had died and that no one was quite sure where Peter's parents had gone off to. Hearing that tony had been protective of almost all information around Peter had Loki feeling more perplexed. Why hide the information from their friends at the very least. "I'll have to ask tony about him then it seems. It is a bit strange to hide such info on the boy." he missed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha shrugged at Loki’s confusion. “I don’t know why he’d been that way, none of us wanted to push though. Clint seems to think it’s because it’s Tony’s first experience with someone he might consider a protégé of some sort. I think he’s concerned about accidentally pushing him too far down the path of superhero that he gets hurt or can’t get out. I think Tony sees him as a child still. And putting him around the Avengers a lot or inviting more of us to meddle in his life may lead Peter on.” She shook her head then. “But that’s just my guess. I can’t say anything for certain. On rare occasion Tony can be hard to figure out and understand, even for me.”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:23 pm
MDaylus
(We're going with Homecoming Spiderman right?)

Loki listened to Natasha on Clint's ideas for why Tony was being so protective of the teen. It made him smile to hear that he might consider Peter his protege. "From what i've seen the boy has already managed plenty of major events himself if the news was anything to go by. But this is how Tony is, he worries about his effect on children and doesn't see the good he does for them instead. Perhaps I can persuade him to move the boy nearer to the mansion, perhaps not directly into it. Not just yet anyway, that way he is close to help but can still live with his aunt." Loki hummed in thought about it. He knew Tony had plenty of properties but the mansion and the Tower were the only two Loki had really been to besides the boat. He didn't know how close Tony could get the boy because he didn't know where the nearest property was. "He can be difficult to figure out." Loki agreed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((I would say so. I like the dynamic that's been set up between Peter and Tony there.))

Natasha nodded slightly at Loki’s words. Tony thought too little of himself at times, particularly in instances dealing with people and things he cared about. But she could also understand. For all of the good that Tony could do, he could also do a lot of damage and had in the past, and Loki seemed to ignore that fact to some degree. The idea of bringing him closer to the mansion had Natasha tilting her head in thought. That was a possibility, but she wasn’t sure if Tony would be completely happy with that either in his concern for helping, but also keeping his distance. “It’ll be worth a shot I suppose. And who knows, convince Tony to bring Peter around more and he may serve as a good, human role model for Fenrir since it seems he’ll be spending at least the next part of his childhood here on Earth.” She said lightly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:40 am
MDaylus
(I figured as much but wanted to make sure and I too like the dynamic. )

Loki preked up to the thought of Fenrir having another role model but one closer to his age. He very much liked the idea and it added ammunition to the potential arguments for bringing Peter closer. Not that he didn't have enough already. "There are alot of reasons to bring Peter closer but that is a good one. Fenrir needs a non adult to play with and unfortunately none if the coming children will be old enough for awhile." Loki hummed in agreement. "Is there anything else we need to plan." he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:35 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha noddded at Loki’s assessment. The babies may be entertaining on some level, but Fenrir wouldn’t be able to really play with them. The question about needing to plan anything had her shaking her head. “No, we’re done for now. I may have a few questions for you later on about some details. But for now we have everything done that needs to be done.” She said lightly.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Natasha said they were done for now but may have questions later. Holding Fenrir a but tighter he moved to stand holding the boy which was not an easy task. "I am going to lay Fenrir down for his nap and probably take one myself. I'd recommend you do the same since we never know when things can go crazy here." Loki suggested with a warm smile. "I'll see you in a while." he bid before heading to the bedroom still holding Fenrir.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

As Loki moved to stand, Natasha reached out to place a hand on Fenrir to help support the boy as Loki stood. Hearing Loki’s advice, she nodded slightly. “I might…If I can make sure Clint isn’t about to get himself in a fight.” She said, gesturing to the men on the couch, all starting to talk loudly, Clint facing Thor in what seemed like a friendly argument, but one could never tell with them. Waving a bit as Loki left, she moved to stand herself and check on the other men in the room.As they walked, Fenrir simply cuddled closer in his sleep, nuzzled into Loki’s tunic.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:13 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled in thanks when Natasha helped support Fenrir as he stood. "Don't get in the middle of it, but if you have to just smack him." Loki teased before leaving. He walked down the hall smiling for a moment when Fenrir cuddled closer. He loved to moments like this where his son was asleep and close. The quiet moments where he could merely stay in it forever, but he wanted tony for those moments too. Setting his son in the bed carefully he climbed in behind him carefully running fingers through the boys hair to sooth him back to sleep after the movement. "Soon he'll be done and come back to us." Loki murmured.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir stirred with all of the movement, grumbling tiredly, but not seeming to wake fully. Even as he was settled into bed, he didn’t really move. Only when Loki laid down did he cuddle closer. “It’s alright Mother.” He slurred, clearly barley awake as he spoke. “I’m here…” He fell back asleep properly as he trailed off, a tiny fist curling in Loki’s tunic again to stay close and be alerted should Loki leave him.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games