Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:06 pm
((WHO IS TENSEIGA? >.>))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:51 pm
(Tenseiga, The Sword of Heaven, capable of resurrecting one hundred people in a single swing, wielded by the mighty taiyokai Sesshomaru no Taisho on the hit series Inuyasha.)

Zaizen looked down on Kitty, laughing a bit. "Even in death, you're signing up for one of my ships! I do believe our fates are tied somehow!" He helped her up, since she seemed a bit disoriented.

(Why does Kitty refer to herself in the third-person view? Mobius isn't so sure that's a nice way for Kitty to talk. Sesshomaru-sama talks that way, and it is a noble way to speak, but it is not Kitty's way to speak.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:20 pm
''um, monkey's butt lungs and half a pound of drum kit''' she said wobbling. she shook herself a little and regained her normal mind. '' so, where the hell or more likely in hell are we?'' she said as she pulled a bottle of rum out her pocket. she began to drink.

(kitty was going all hippie, go her! sorry i am roughly just as mental as kitty the character so.....any way.......must.....resist.........the..quotes....)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:03 pm
(No need to resist the quotes... Let your dark side take control... twisted )

"You are on Undying Love, the ship for those who refuse to go with the Reaper. I am the captain, but I'm sure you already guessed that. Make yourself comfortable. And if you have any information about the others, feel free to tell me. I wish to see them again as soon as possible."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:25 pm
(("I eat nails for breakfast..."
"So?"
"Without any MILK!"
"HOLY s**t!"))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:43 pm
(Kilikrox: I EAT PIECES OF s**t LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFAST!

Mobius: You eat s**t for breakfast? gonk )  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:05 pm
wakes up. He looks around. Seeing no one around he gets up and finds out his sword was stolen. "Not again." he looked for other weapons, but all he had was a small dagger.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:07 pm
Riku, notices Joe finally waking, says, "Oi. You'll find your weapons gone. We left that for fun," He says this as he flicks his wrist and the dagger flies from him because of a concealed string. "Now... I saved your life. You can either join us, or sink."  

Demonic Repentance

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:12 pm
"Well, even though those are wonderful choices, I don't think I really like either of those." he says smirking. "So wheres the door?" he said looking around.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:19 pm
String flew out and wrapped around Joe. "I'm afraid I can't let you leave." He murmured softly. He forced Joe to look into his eyes, and he saw horrors the likes of which no man should have returned from. These were Riku's memories.  

Demonic Repentance

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:24 pm
"You should really get those eyes check out." he said. He saw things just as bad. Why should he pity this person. "Now if you would please untie me and let me leave." he said, messing with the string.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:27 pm
A flame flickered at the beginning of the string, progressing very slowly. "You have exactly five minutes before this string is used up and you burn. MAKE YOUR CHOICE!"  

Demonic Repentance

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:32 pm
"Five minutes.. Long time when waiting for death." he said. "I think I'll take my time." he said. His plan he made was to wait for four minutes, to add suspense, and than join their group.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:52 pm
Riku smiled grimly. "I can speed this up if you take too long."  

Demonic Repentance

hoplite323

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:54 pm
"If you want me to join you so bad i will." he said, smirking, waiting to be untangled. "Unless you're enjoying this and would like to see me run around on fire." he said sarcaticly.
(GTG soon.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games