Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:51 pm

Benkei fell to his knees, and the world swirled away into blackness...

Dark Benkei collapsed...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:56 pm

That did it. The ruse was over. Slate jumped to her feet, her healing neck throbbing painfully, but she barely noticed as she dodged around the prone form of dark-Benkei and dropped to her knees in front of Benkei. "Oh gods. Benkei, can you hear me? Can you understand me? Oh gods, please..."

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:57 pm

Blood was spilling from him fast... His skin was becoming paler than hers... His breathing was ragged, shallow...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:01 pm

Clamping a hand over the wound, Slate managed to staunch the flow of blood as she said again, "Can you understand me? Benkei, please hear me!" She was once again completely blind and deaf to everyone else in the area. She moved forward, gently kissing him again as she whispered desperately, "Come on, you can pull through this, you haven't lost too much yet..."

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:50 pm

He hadn't lost too much, but he had lost enough to stay into unconsciousness. The crimson ichors still seeped their way through Slate's fingers, and both halves were fading fast. The scent of freshly spilt blood filled the air, the iron oxide making an ever-presen red haze...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:33 pm

Slate's vision blurred, and she found herself seeing Benkei as if through a infra-red lens, only just his veins and arteries were visible. The smell of his blood was driving her nearly insane. She looked around quickly, trying to figure out where everyone else was; she couldn't trust herself when she was this hungry.

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:02 pm

It was then that their hearts stopped beating, and their breathing ended. Almost all the blood was gone... Something had to be done swiftly...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:41 pm

Kichi walked over to Dark-Benkei's form and said to Slice, "Slice, come here, see if a direct purification on this guy in his own body will make him go away for good." he pointed at the doppleganger of Benkei.

Slice walked over to the body of dark Benkei, examined the rapidly fading evil incarnation, and said, "Since this guy is only a small part of Benkei, it will die faster than the real Benkei, and if he dies with enough spare time, given you help me by straining your power through me than I can heal Benkei, while simultaneously sealing the dark-Benkei in the pits of Kiluno Ulili" (his villages version of hell) and walked over to Benkei "Start straining your power into me and tell me when the evil-Benkei completely fades."

Kichi watched and gave the signal ten seconds after the death of the evil-Benkei to insure that the guardians in the after life realm had time to pick the b*****d and imprison him in their Kage.

Slice heard the call and started pouring all the healing power he had into Benkei.

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:48 pm

Benkei could feel his soul being pulled toward a dark, infernal place. He could guess that they were trying to seal his darker half away, unaware of the ties that bound them together. Yet, he knew he couldn't do anything about it...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:14 am

"Wait, stop!" Slate shouted over to SLice and Kichi. "Don't do that! The demon is his soul; you lock it away and Benkei will die!!" She looked down at Benkei, who she'd propped up against her while she tried to help him. "Wait...oh, no...Benkei?" She couldn't hear his heartbeat anymore.
"Dammit!" Ignoring the fact that this was likely going to spark some sort of reaction from her friends, especially the newest ones, Slate leaned forward and sank her fangs into Benkei's throat. If she couldn't keep him alive, turning him was the only way to prevent losing him for good.

Vampchick6

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:07 am

"Its because of me.............." sh elooked away ashamed, he could and would only get better if she died like she was supposed to. She lifted a dagger to her throat...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Slice looked at Fate and said "That line of thinking won't get you anywhere Fate try something productive instead." then went on healing and instead of trying to seal the evil-Benkei in hell he worked on sealing it inside Benkei again, so that it wouldn't come back out.

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:16 am

Slate pulled away from Benkei's throat quickly as she felt the evil side of him return to his body. She hadn't turned him, but she'd managed to keep him from dying while the others worked on helping him. She just hoped that what they had done had worked. "Benkei, you want to see your home again, right? You've gotta stay alive if you want to get back." She looked over at Fate, who still looked a bit suicidal, and said, "Dammit, Fate, we don't need two people struggling to stay alive here. Please help instead of slicing your own throat."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:29 pm

she stayed there for a moment, then put it down. "He'll be back soon, I was supposed to die, since i havn't yet he'll return..."

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:07 pm

"Are you blaming yourself?" Slate couldn't see what the point was to dwell over this, only to fix the problem. "Have no fear, Fate; we'll save you both."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games