Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Thalion's SOA Directory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:47 am
Shans
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cub | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

User ImageName: Shans | Full Size-Image | Cert
Meaning: From the mountain
+ Ushujaa

Personality:
Shans is a bit of a shut-in. His eyes are very sensitive to sunlight so he's rarely seen outside of his den before sunset. As a cub, he clung to his mother's side like a burr, now as he grows into his mane Shans is unsure of himself and completely unable to socialize with others. He has a stutter, he's socially awkward, and to top it off, he doesn't seem to have all that much to talk about. Where he's lacking in social skills, Shans is a tactful and clever individual. He's fiercely curious, a problem solver, and a bit of a nerd. He wants to know about anything and everything simply to know.

Plots?
- Mate? Shans is a complete shut-in. Think the nerdy kid that you occasionally see peeking through the shutters of his room. He's a complete social retard. He needs a lady that can complement him, make him feel comfortable, and maybe shove him into the world a bit.
- Rivals? I'd like a bully figure in Shans' life. So he's got more of a reason to be the shut-in that he is.
- Backplay! I've wanted to rp him as a cub and a young juvie but I've not had the time/found anyone that's up for it. I want to build up a history. :3
- Friends? Maybe another social retard like himself or someone that secretly drives him up the wall. I love awkward friendships. XD

Colorist: Slander
Obtained by: Custom! Thank you DragonsRage24  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:57 am
Shans
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cub | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

User Image
Grandparents:
Yorik | Image |__x__| Image | Riddick
??? | Image |__x__| Image | ???

Parents:
Karndess | Karndess |__x__| Image | Domnikali
??? | Image |__x__| Image | ???

Aunts/Uncles:
N/A
Siblings:
Karm | Image | Littermate |
Cousins:
N/A
Mate:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Nieces/Nephews:
N/A  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:57 pm
Shans

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:34 am
Shans

User Image  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:35 am
Shans

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:36 am
Shans

User Image

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:36 am
Shans

Event Summery...
...Shans is born

RPed Events...
• New Beginnings | Shans & Nephthys | In Progress
Blue = Used in a breeding

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:37 am
Shans

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:38 am
Shans

Family Relations:

Romantic Relations:

Friendly Relations:

Neutral Relations:

Hostile Relations:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:41 am
Shans

Pride: Aali'makabila
Current Rank: Youth
Rank Ambition: ???
Willing to leave? No.
Willing to mate with rogues? Unlikely.

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:42 am
Shans

Potential Plots:
(AKA- Thalion's reminders)
Das Tor
For Shans!

User Image
Kilala is a sweetheart. Energetic and cheerful, with her head full of daydreams about what's beyond home. But her daydreams don't stop her from wanting to socialize! She believes that making friends is VERY important. XD I could see her happily dragging Shans out to play (at night of course).

xo -- k a i r i
For Shans:
User Image
Mvua is a future Ushujaa in the pride. She's bossy, arrogant, likes to get her own way. If her and Shans hit it off, she'd make him get out of his cave and face the sun, and stop being such a wimp D< I can see it being a kinda...she pretends to be annoyed with him/hate him, but actually quite likes his company. She doesn't really have any other friends and doesn't get on with her siblings due to her personality, so having a little 'minion' such as Shans would be good for her ;3 Could possibly develop to romance, but I quite like the idea of just...really good friends.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:53 am
Shans

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:54 am
Shans

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:55 am
Shans

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:57 am
Shans

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games