Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:55 am
I just commisioned bagface~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:47 pm
"bagface"? is that his username?  

Isaol-the-wolf

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:42 pm
I belive its iBagface.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 pm
I'm kinda excited over the possibility of Lyndexer's journal. ...looks pretty interesting to me anyway. Unfortunately, I like my infernal spirit too much to part with it so I can get one of those journals. x3 Oh well. Maybe I'll come up with gold to buy one off the market if they get cheaper...maybe.

But I did notice something... which is more related to this thread. Is it just me, or have all the new evolving items been of the expensive variety? ..Like, no super cheap ones that are about the price of a monthly collectible. Maybe I'm wrong, but it sure seems that way... confused  

Garek Maxwell

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:23 pm
At this point, I think Gaia is just trying squeeze us for as much cash as they can.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:29 pm
Why give us a cheap one when they can charge us three times as much?

Also the cheap ones are generally ill recieved and disliked, if you've noticed. Maybe they just think its not worth the effort?  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:40 am
Pixeliciousness
Also the cheap ones are generally ill recieved and disliked, if you've noticed. Maybe they just think its not worth the effort?

They're disliked? I liked them... Maybe I'm just weird for liking cheap and affordable things that may not be ground breakingly spectacular, but are nice to have. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:17 pm
Pixeliciousness
Why give us a cheap one when they can charge us three times as much?

Only because the cheap items get maybe two evolutions before they're done. That, and the quality of the items is usually balls. The Holy s**t could have been awesome, but it was completely ruined by the crappy pixelated half-inch high midget-companion pose. Wingding was very cheap, and it showed, but as items go it wasn't bad. The Changeling Babies were okay.

Honestly, if people are paying money for it, give them a little more bang for their buck.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:15 am
My main forum is GCD and SF, heh. The lower cost eis are always constantly complained about and generally possessing of many fingers pointing angrilly at them.

What I meant to say was: I belive they've realized they can make a low pose, slow change item, and still charge 5-7 dollars for it.

Lets take the Diapered egg as an example. or heck, Reve, which took like 5 weeks for its first evolution?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:36 pm
Pixeliciousness
My main forum is GCD and SF, heh. The lower cost eis are always constantly complained about and generally possessing of many fingers pointing angrilly at them.

What I meant to say was: I belive they've realized they can make a low pose, slow change item, and still charge 5-7 dollars for it.

Lets take the Diapered egg as an example. or heck, Reve, which took like 5 weeks for its first evolution?

I don't get why people complain, I mean, they're cheap for a reason. However, I do believe that they should either be of the same tier as expensive store items or be above store quality given that you are indeed paying real money for them. It's fine if they only have 4 evolutions, but make them worth something. neutral

Also, the only evolving item to have the slowest evolutionary period of more than months between evoltions is Titan's Seed, which was like...40g, sometimes lower on the market, before people realized it would evolve. Then they got bought up so fast. I should have bought more. I only have like 6. xd  

Garek Maxwell

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:45 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
Oh noes, Kakarotto, you killed the thread!
D:

Im interested in buying some avatar art. Anthro art, who should I talk to?
Please help.

I wouldn't mind getting art too, but what I really want to know is where Sadinda got her sig art, it's so pretty...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:42 pm
It's just a picture I found somewhere...I wish I remembered the artist's name. I think it was from DA  

Rainey_angel81

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:54 pm
I WANT ASIMOV AND PUTIN!

God, finally an item I can actually attain! Plus, it helps that the packages are a buck a piece; I'll just buy a ten pack and sell it for the gold and then buy my bears!

EDIT: They're not a buck a piece? AW COME ON.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:25 pm
Lol Affy sooooooooooooooo needs to get the Tomo's Basket  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:39 pm
Oh yay, another random item in the cash shop. x.x

I am guessing these are going to be a regular thing, as one leaves they are just going to put up another.

This is one of the most infuriating things Gaia has ever done. You either have the cash to keep buying the items till you get the one(s) you want, or have enough gold to buy ones already unlocked.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff