Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:41 pm
Fresnel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXlAnARgm68

User Image

For that, Esquire, I award you this:

User Image

The official Big Rig Trophy, for excellence in the field of failology.
hahaha that reminds me of a conversation with an IRL gun noob a long time ago. He was talking about a 40mm machine gun with the accuracy of a sniper rifle. rofl

Same person claimed a person could tip a helicopter sideways and keep it hovering with the tail rotor.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:21 am
Das Rabble Rouser
Fresnel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXlAnARgm68

User Image

For that, Esquire, I award you this:

User Image

The official Big Rig Trophy, for excellence in the field of failology.
hahaha that reminds me of a conversation with an IRL gun noob a long time ago. He was talking about a 40mm machine gun with the accuracy of a sniper rifle. rofl

Same person claimed a person could tip a helicopter sideways and keep it hovering with the tail rotor.
still not as bad as someone who duct tapes trauma plates and multiple glock 26's on random parts of his body  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:35 pm
Maybe not going along the lines of firearm noobery but definitely along the lines of firearm history noobery.

There was this kid in the behaviorial hospital I was in that kept going on about how they used muskets instead of AKs and M-16s in the Vietnam conflict. No apparently the AK-47 and the M-16 was apparently made in the 90s to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:46 am
HelloJohnnyBlade
Maybe not going along the lines of firearm noobery but definitely along the lines of firearm history noobery.

There was this kid in the behaviorial hospital I was in that kept going on about how they used muskets instead of AKs and M-16s in the Vietnam conflict. No apparently the AK-47 and the M-16 was apparently made in the 90s to him.
give him a historically accurate pimp smack  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:49 am
Recon_Ninja_985
HelloJohnnyBlade

give him a historically accurate pimp smack
I did...Then I got restrained and thrown into an isolation room.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:18 pm
User Image

Didn't feel like making a thread for this.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:04 am
Bout ********' time this thread resumed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:42 pm
The sticky threads aren't all that active.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

OO23OO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:11 am
All right. So I work with this putz who thinks he knows about guns, and he doesn't. He calls magazines clips, he thinks the price of a magazine is related to the capacity, and he thinks the Mini 14 is an overall better weapon system than the AR 15 because his friends have Minis. This kid is a retard, and he is giving buying advice.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:22 pm
OO23OO
All right. So I work with this putz who thinks he knows about guns, and he doesn't. He calls magazines clips, he thinks the price of a magazine is related to the capacity, and he thinks the Mini 14 is an overall better weapon system than the AR 15 because his friends have Minis. This kid is a retard, and he is giving buying advice.
Well, to be honest, I thought the same about magazine capacity...... sweatdrop

Though I'm sure what brand the mag is is also a major factor in it's price.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:32 pm
Requiem in Mortis
OO23OO

Well, if all other factors are the same, price DOES depend on capacity. The only mag I know of that costs more than a C-Mag is that weird ******** of a 125-round drum. But look at Magpul... $13-some for a 20, $14/17-some for a 30.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:58 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
OO23OO

Well, if all other factors are the same, price DOES depend on capacity. The only mag I know of that costs more than a C-Mag is that weird ******** of a 125-round drum. But look at Magpul... $13-some for a 20, $14/17-some for a 30.
while we're on the topic of capacity, im waiting ever so patiently for these ******** to come out: magpul quad stack 50rd magazines  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

OO23OO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:31 am
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
OO23OO

He was talking about a bolt action 16 gauge shotgun magazine.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:07 am
OO23OO
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
OO23OO

He was talking about a bolt action 16 gauge shotgun magazine.
If you can FIND one... xd  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Private Sanders

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:12 am
Does anybody even make a bolt action shotgun?  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff