Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:37 am
Raikou sits there watching the fight, as the thundering blizzard grows worse. The storm didn't even look like it was phasing him. A bolt of lightning even strikes him, letting out a laugh was his only reaction.

The bare reforms, making a hand sign. "Water clone jutsu!" there were now 5 bares around her all of them start running around her at an alarming rate.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:47 pm
((bored...no one is on i think))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:33 pm
she just stood there clmly and kept her eyes on te real one the whole time acting s if the others wernt there "you think you can scare me...??" she sid in a low voice as the icy blue covered the last strads of her hair "alrightthen.....bring it!" she said oving in a fighting postition in flash and her sword on ront of her face, her eys barly over the sword, preparing for the first attach  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:36 pm
Two of the bares turn into water and splash her, as the other two came after her. Even though they were water clones they were smashing through things like they were made out of rock, as they fly toured her. As the last keeps it's distance from her making hand signs. "Ice cocoon!!" As he yells that the water starts to harden to a hardness that was almost like steel.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:43 pm
as she layed frozen in the steel liek ice her fire sword melted everything around her not harming her at all. she slowly came to the grund as it melted. when it was all gone she layed on the floor gasping for air. after a moment of breathing she slwoly healed enough to move. she leaned on her sword for support and stred chuckling "is that.....all you got??? that wont make any difference...." she coughed up a sall amount of blood but nithung to worry about because the steeallike water crushed her, that she couldnt finish her sentance  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:52 pm
Raikou loses interest on the fight and heads into the village, where loud and blood curdalling screams could be heard from both men, women, and children. Followed by the laughter of a mad man.

The bare laughs slightly. "I'll be leaving now. You are not my main target." It said leaping away rapidly.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:00 pm
((I'll just pretend I'm not here till someone does something and I can jump in again.I just wanted Sayuki to post some))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:15 pm
((uh thnx.......0.o???))
as her power came bac to her she screamed "OH NO YOU DONT!!!" and throws her sword at the bear, tho he didnt know tht if she wasnt holding it and it wasnt in its safe casket, it freazes everything it touches and everything it is around. it peirced teh bear right in the upper bac freazing him and taking the life out of him. she stood up straight as if nothing hapened "heh.....it worked....." she said wiping the blood off her lips and runing to the village.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:01 pm
Even though it hit it's mark it was still able to move even though it was frozen. It tries to speck as it spits up red shards of ice. "Even though I'm frozen by the spell of this weapon...I can still move...my kind were born from ice..." It slowly pulls the sword out of it's back, falling to the ground. Almost as soon as the blade was out, he looks as though he thaws instantly blood gushing out every where.

As it slowly passes the sounds of 3 even larger bares come fling in there direction letting out roars of rage that would make a grizzly split in pure fear.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:09 pm
O.O "DAMN IT I FORGOT MY DAMN SWORD!!!" she said thinking she put it away liek she always does.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:19 am
The bares were on top of the bare that still held the sword, now that it was dead it was turning to ice and starts to fall apart. When the Three got there they let out a wild roar, fling right past their fallen comrade and straight for the one that killed him.

Raikou picks up the sword, after they pass it. "Interesting." He says with a wide smirk, as the ice that tried to take over his arm starts to be forced back. "Well looks like this will complement my birth given powers!" He shouts out with a laugh, covered in blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:44 am
"DAMN I NEED MY SWORD WHO KNOWS WHAT KIND OF PERSON COULD FIND IT AND DECOVER ALL OF ITS POWERS!!!" she said racing bac. once she was almos there she saw someone with it and before he could see her she vanishes in the tree above him, damn......how am i gunna get it??? she thought as her fire sword started to burn on her bac. she picked it up and it was resisting her for a second moving twards teh ice sword. it flew out of her hands and hit the ice sword. as they touched the fire sword was liek it was going thru the ice one because they came together and formed one sword ".......O.O........" as they layed on the grund, two in one, she jumped down kicking Raikou two times while spining in the air, as she hit the ground while she was on her feet and hands, she snached up the sword and they parted. she put them in their correct places and looked bac one more time at the guy she kicked but he didnt see her face only her bac becuase she kicked him and turned with out giving him a chance. she took off to the village once again........  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:43 am
Raikou only laughs, yes there is no one left alive over there!!" He laughs as he watches her go.

The tree bares get ready to go after her but Raikou stops her. "Our mission is done. Besides, seeing all that death might be good for her." He said with a wild cackle as he starts to walk away.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:03 am
((ok I'm going going to jump back in again))
Khana silently watched the whole battle.She disappeared and reappeared right behind Raikou.She put her hand on his shoulder."I still can't believe you and I don't think I'll ever forgive you" Khana said faintly in his ear, just before she disappeared.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:48 pm
as she took off into the village she froze in her tracks as she saw everyone slughtered and everything burnt and ripped apart. her eyes didnt show fear....or pity...they showed sadness, sorrow, and regret. wich led to lonlyness "......everyone....is...DEAD?!?" she screamed as she fell to er knees and her eyes were watering up and tears came down liek a stream of water. she was so shocked that her body couldnt move once she hit the ground. her body limp and numb, she cried for hours in the same spot she had fallen  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games