Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:36 am
she laughed, "well, i know that. it kind of a given but i mean when they find out. would it be a jumping around and screaming ocasion or will we be able to enjoy it in peace." in peace, with an pack wedding that pry has never happened between wolves, yeah right. she tried not to laugh at the thought.

he laughed as he followed her graceful strides into the living room and dropped into a near by chair. "this place is rather nice." he noticed with a casual glance around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:33 am
Ben shrugged.
"Well, Erin and Kael already know. They were watching. It'll probably be a big deal at first, but they should settle down quick enough. They all knew it was coming." Ben laughed. "They just weren't sure when."

Erin laughed.
"You say that now, but this will probably end up being the reception hall for the wedding." she said, sitting on the arm of Kael's chair. "It'll become a game. How many werewolves can you fit into a miniscule living room? Or a local joke."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:48 pm
Kael alughed slightly, "there's that many of you then? and i can understand that it will pry be seen as weird, two as young as they are getting married. it will be a local scandel." he gave a shrug. "but i doubt that it will matter any."

Teresia nodded. "just to think that we're pry the first full wolf couple to imprint and then marry eachother." she remembered the first time they found out that she was changing, he was so worried that it would tear their link but no, it made it stronger as she returned that link. it was entertwined. "when are we going to do this?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:52 am
Ben smiled and kissed the top of Teresia's head.
"If my truck can handle it, right now." he said, raising his eyebrows.

Erin laughed.
"Everyone knows. It won't be too shocking that they chose to do it now."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:28 am
at first she didn't know what to say. she didn't know what he meant by if his truck could handle it and then, "NOW?" usually there's more planning to such a thing.

"right after engagement?" he looked at her confused. "don't they want to notify her family and set up and everything. and don't getting married cost money?" he was a bit confused at the rush. some people took months to plan weddings. he didn't expect them to do that but in the same day of engagement sounded weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:30 pm
Ben grinned.
"Well, we have to see if it can make it to Vegas without breaking down." he said, winking.

Erin grinned.
"Viva Las Vegas, hon."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:48 pm
"thats insane... well for normal people it would be." he thought outloud. then he laughed, "they might run for it though. i don't know how crazy they are."

she started laughing, "well lets go inform my uncle." she thought to herself that she should pry change for the ocassion. jeans and a beater just didn't seem right. "and i think i should change." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:53 pm
Erin shrugged.
"It's probably not Teresia's idea. But she'll go along with most anything Ben wants, and DEFINATELY vice-versa." she said, laughing. "Never thought I would find that." she said, touching Kael's hair lightly.

Ben shook his head.
"Just go change. He'll find out soon enough." he said, kissing her forehead softly and taking off towards the house.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:39 pm
Kael smiled as she reached for him. it felt good to be wanted like that... perhaps it was a good thing she didn't know his past, the one he ran from although he could start over here. there was no need to be angry anymore. he could be himself. "neither did i..."

she nodded as she darted off tword her own home and found her uncle at the tv with his feet on the table and boots still on. " eh, Uncle..." she really didn't know how to approach such a conversation.

"yeah, you need somthing?" he asked looking at his neice surprised that she was home. she was always out with the others now as would be to expect. "you look anxious..." his eyebrows drew together.

"thats because..." she took a deep breath, "Ben asked me to marry him, he wants to go to vegas, now." she cringed.

He stood up and looked her in the face. his was blank for a moment and then a wide grin spread across it, "i was waiting for that and i guessed that Ben wouldn't want to wait a minute." he lifted a hand, "but promise me one thing, have something more normal when you get back. the family and the tribe would pry like to see somehting more formal if you understand me..." he said.

sher smiled and gave a nod, "of course, it was Ben's idea to rush but i'd like that more than anything." she gave him a grateful hug.

startled by her sudden affection he hugged her back. "well, you better go change, it wouln't be proper to get married in anything but a dress, even in vegas."

she nodded and ran up stairs, knowing what she would go for. she had worn a white dress to prom 2 years back. simple but nice with a laced back and silver decal in the front. she threw it in a bag, and grabbed a make up bag that was burried in her closet. she could just do that in the car. after grabbing the pair of prom shoes she would trade for her combat boots. she ran down the stairs and out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:17 pm
Ben sprinted through the sliding glass doors. Erin looked up, but still kept her hand on Kael's head.
"What's up, bro?" she asked, though she already knew.
"Gettin' married!" Ben called back as if it were a normal answer. He had thrown any of the fancy clothes he owned and some toiletries into a duffel bag. "Wanna come?" he asked, poking his head out the door. Erin looked down at Kael.
"Wanna watch my brother and best friend get married?" she asked, grinning at him.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:47 pm
Teresia burst inside the living room bag in hand. "ready..."

kael looked from ben back to erin. "sure, nothing else holding me back."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:18 pm
Ben smiled and ran over to Teresia.
"Let's go get married, huh?" he asked, kissing her forehead. "Erin and Kael are gonna come with." he said, taking her hand and leading her out to the truck.
"We'll take the Jeep." Erin said, pulling Kael up. "They need a honeymoon car."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:54 am
Kael gave a nod as he followed her out the door realizing that he would pry follow her to the ends of the earth if needed. he tried not to laugh at himself at the though. known her a day, going to a wedding and completely in love...what kind of place is this?!

Teresia smiled and nodded, "great!" her stomach twisted up in knots. she was nervous without real reason. well except one, "and ben my uncle gave his blessing under one condition, that we have an actual thing here for our families and the tribe if you get what i mean. i don't have to be anything big, actually i forbid that, and it would make them happy." she wanted to add that it would make her happy too but she wanted his honest opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:43 pm
Ben smiled and wrapped his arm around Teresia.
"Like a party or reception or something?" he asked, pulling the door of the truck open for her and swinging their bags into the cramped space behind the seats.

Erin smiled at Kael, touching his hair lightly.
"We're just gonna follow them until they settly on a chapel. After the wedding, we can head on back here and fill everyone in on why the Alpha and his mate are gone." she said, taking his hand and leading him around to where the Jeep was.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:18 am
she nodded, "i think thats what he meant. but i think it should be a little more formal you know, since they won't be there." she tried not to cringe. it kind of made her feel bad that she was running off to get married and those who are here, who would want to witness or partake in it can not. she looked at erin, "and i would have you as my maid of honor." she offered a soft smile.

Kael nodded again, "simple enough" he replied with a smile and then thought of somthing, "isn't it odd that the alpha is getting married to a new wolf? i mean no offence or anything but most packs work by strength don't they, like by rank." obviously he wouldn't go exactly with that being that his sister was pry the alpha of the females. "or what would that make her?" he was a bit confused considering he didn't want to try to figure all this out at once he decided to ask her in the future. he knew that he most likely would.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff