Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:16 pm

kat was now left alone in front of the pack she looked back and forth nervsouly,naturaly most vampires did not get along with were wolves
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:19 pm

she shifted forms and starts running, catching his scent and following.

Strike smiles "lets get you patched up" he said "will you let me take a look?" he asked, he took out a shirt and ripped it "dont worry, i dont bite"

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:22 pm

kat backed away a little not knowing what 2 say or do she looked back and forth decideing if she should maybe run she has never been by so many werewolves weres echo she thought 2 herslef
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:23 pm

badluckcat-13
kat backed away a little not knowing what 2 say or do she looked back and forth decideing if she should maybe run she has never been by so many werewolves weres echo she thought 2 herslef

i ish a lil confused at whats going on @_@

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:24 pm

He notices her uneasiness "look echo wouldnt have left you here if she didnt think you werent safe" he said "i know we have a bad history of our kinds but we dont hate your kind, some of us have befriended a couple of them"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:25 pm

badluckcat-13
badluckcat-13

(XDDDD lolz)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:26 pm

kat thought over what he said then nodded metally and she stepped forward towards them with exzgerated slow ness till she was in his reach,she was still holding her wound but she moved her hand 2 a hole in her chest were the stake had stabed her
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:28 pm

Aprilbaby1
badluckcat-13
badluckcat-13

(XDDDD lolz)

so not funny....<.<;; im surounded by a bunch of wolves and you left and im wounded @_@ such danger >.< im gonna die im gonna die!!!

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:28 pm

Scott was trying to stay awake while resting, but couldn't. He ended up falling asleep at the base of the mountain in Wolf form.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:31 pm

He dabbed a little around it, cleaning the wound before ripping the shirt to strips and covering the wound, once he was finished he stepped back "that should do it" he said wiping his hands on his jeans

Echo stops and sniffs the air, she didnt really know where she was, all she knew was that she was getting close, she started to run again, his scent getting stronger, after a long while she found him, sleeping, she walks up to him slowly before nudging him with her nose

(lolz XDDD)

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:33 pm

Scott woke up. He saw her and changed into human form and got up at the same time. "What are you doing here? The pack has caught up to you, I don't think they'll want to lose you again."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:35 pm

"thanks...." kat said now backing away from them she noticed she was 2 weak 2 run so she just sat by a tree a few meters from them watching cautously

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:39 pm

Echo shifts forms and looks at him "i left for a reason, and just because they found me, doesnt mean i want to go back" she said "im sure they will understand" she crosses her arms "why did you run?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side

The pack gathered wood and started up a fire, they all sat around it, gazing into the fire "shes not coming back" one said shaking their head "well then we will have to force her" another said.
Echo's dad shakes his head "we cant do that, then she will hate us" he sighs
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:41 pm

kat watched them curously now "you know she is really happy now" she pointed out 2 them

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:43 pm

They all turned to look at her, echo's dad sighs "yes it seems like it" he tosses some more wood into the fire
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games