Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:36 pm
Kat sank into Johnny's arms, trying to pull back in the sadness, but she couldn't do it. It just hurt so much. "H-help me..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:35 pm
"Yeah." Kate smiled, and then reached up to give him a quickly kiss before she walked into her home.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:37 pm
Johnny looked Kat in the eyes, "Kat, you....need to try." Johnny strained trying to fight the sadness. Johnny leaned down and kissed Kat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:31 pm
The second Johnny's lips hit hers, she relaxed completely, pulling in the sadness and allowing it to disappear.

Jesse smiled to himself and started walking back to the house he shared with Kat.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:49 pm
Johnny kept his lips pressed to her's.

Jaimie stood up slowly and saw Johnny and the girl he was with kissing. Flames engulf Jaimie and she swings her scythe toward the two.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:01 pm
Kat stumbled backwards slightly, pulling Johnny with her to avoid the scythe. "Look, lady, he doesn't like you, so will you just go the hell away?"  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:32 pm
Jaimie smirked and Johnny's eyes widened, "Don't you dare."

"You haven't told her?" Jaimie smirked wider toward the couple.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:49 am
Kate walked into her home, her feet not making any noise as she crossed the room and started to play music softly on her stereo.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:28 am
"Johnny, what's going on? What happened?" Kat asked, her eyes swelling with tears again.

Jesse walked slowly home, replaying the night in his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:41 pm

I'm ten! Kelly exclaimed. How old are you, Evelyn? Kelly looked up at her. She was starting to really like Evelyn. Her eyes were very warm and her voice was soothing. It was a beautiful voice. Kelly was sure Evelyn was a good person. She just knew it.

"Twenty..." it felt odd saying it. She hadn't really celebrated her last birthday, spent in solitude she reflected on her former years. So teenagehood ended too and now ... she changed. Heh. Change was a big key word. When she was 19 she still was feeling like a child in many aspects. Evelyn had loved her childhood very much. Now it really felt like it was stolen away from her. Not a completely logical thing to say since the years had proceeded but, in a way, yes that it was what it felt like. Especially spending her birthday as ... a monster.

Evelyn had paused and her eyes seemed to have become thoughtful. Maybe something was wrong ... Are you okay? Kelly placed her tiny paw against the young woman's stomach. Evelyn appeared to disconnect from her former state of mind and focused all her attention suddenly upon Kelly. Maybe I can help you. You helped me too ... and I didn't even know I could turn into a rat until now. Imagine what other things I could do!! MAYBE IT'S MAGIC!!!!! I just have to learn how to use it! Kelly felt like she could fly right now ... and who knows maybe she even could. Evelyn didn't respond right away, however she seemed to have let her eyes drift away into clouds of thought.

Kelly seemed to be uncertain of what she was. Evelyn thought she herself more or less connected the pieces. Sorina one day told her they belonged in a supernatural world. Within this world their's was not the only kind. Sorina herself was not a vampire for too long, however long enough to have gathered a few facts. On that day she spoke of shape shifters, her mate was one of them actually. She proclaimed he would phase into a giant wolf. These shapeshifters would inherit this ability genetically, furthermore they would be able to change into anything. Wether it be a wolf, bear, panther, mouse, hawk - anything! Apparently she said they would choose their form before their first change. However some of them changed without conciously choosing their form. Her mate for example thought himself to be a werewolf upon changing. He too had the same traits in common with Kelly. The body temperature, the rapid healing. What she found peculiar was Kelly's size. Shouldn't she have been larger? Like the wolf was giant so the rat would be ... or would it not? Then again it might all have to do with the shapeshifter and what they would choose directly or indirectly to phase into. Generally when people think of werewolves they imagine a creature much bigger than just a wolf. Perhaps that is what Sorina's mate invisioned. Kelly perhaps invisioned herself as a rat of average size and that is what she became. It was plausible. What if shapeshifters' forms varied on their perspective. Could this go to say that they could even make up creatures never before seen by man? Evelyn sighed. So many questions, most without answers. In her old life she was plagued with many questions as well, but now everything just intensified. Her whole life jumped to extremes she never imagined.

"Kelly ..." she hesitated. How would she start? "You are a very special girl. I'm sure you've already noticed that..." Kelly's gleaming eyes were fixed on hers. Heh. They looked like the eyes of a child. Kelly was right in one way. There was a certain magic to her. A magic Evelyn lost long ago. "... I know a lot more about you than you think. Would you like to hear?" She smiled tenderly towards Kelly.

White Camelia Petal

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:46 pm
"When I was back in the yakuza....they...well they had...."

"Just spit it out already Johnny Dear we don't have all day."

Johnny shot a glare at Jaimie, "....Well, they had arranged marriages...."

"So get the hell off my husband," Jaimie said smiling.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:43 pm
Kat looked at Johnny, then looked at Jaimie, then back to Johnny. Before she knew what she was doing, she stumbled away, out into the trees, past the trails she knew so well.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:03 pm
"Dammit Jaimie! You know I don't love you yet you still persist in ruining even my slight bit of happiness." Johnny followed after Kat.

Jaimie smiled and slowly followed them. "Ah, suffering is the best gift."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:21 pm
Kat placed her knives back in her pockets, then moved her trembling hands to her back pockets. She stopped, leaning against a tree. She was half waiting, half planning. Would she run? Would she let him explain? She couldn't tell yet.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:53 pm
Johnny caught up to Kat, "I am sorry Kat...I didn't know she was still after me...please listen Kat."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games