Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:51 am
Arrie Warclaw
K, I want this answered now. Can anyone see my storm dragon egg? I want to know if this is a glitch with my computer or a glitch with my egg.
edit, egg is on first page. I gave up having it in my sig.

Maybe it's a Gaia thing in the sig now. confused Looks like it's about to have a hatchling pop out any time now! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:52 am
Im Your Lucid Nightmare
thanx Willa!

ive got some more eggs!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

they are also in my siggie--along with my hatchlings so please click!!!

Got 'em, Lucid! Thanks! 4laugh  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:55 am
Devil_Tony_33
User Image
this is my egg and i would like to add my egg into the list... please click'em and please HALP ME!
my scroll (Only 1 egg)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pleased to add your scroll and egg to the first post, Tony! Thanks! 3nodding 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:00 am
Arrie Warclaw
New bred egg. This one between Blackflamescale and Kimmime.

Nice eggie! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:12 am
four new bred eggs
between Triella and Rein User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
between Eika and Aidan User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
between Yamira and Trian User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
between Yamar and Adelie User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i cant wait till my two headed hatches cuz imma try to breed my silver male to try and get another silver.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:23 am
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
four new bred eggs
between Triella and Rein User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
between Eika and Aidan User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
between Yamira and Trian User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
between Yamar and Adelie User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i cant wait till my two headed hatches cuz imma try to breed my silver male to try and get another silver.

got em. And now I can see my storm dragon again. Must have just been a glitch that was going on with that particular dragon last night cause i could see everyone else just fine.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:41 am
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
four new bred eggs

Wow, your dragons have been busy... blaugh ! Congrats on all the new babies, Dark! Will put them in the first post. Thanks! 4laugh

EDIT: Ooops! redface Beady beat me to this. She's quick! Thanks, Beady! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:46 am
*purrs at Willa*
I is super Beady! Remember?
Dragon saver extradoniare!  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:07 pm
yup yup theyve been busy, i breed all of em except my pink n mint females at the bottom of my scroll n my silver. all the extra eggs got abandoned but i dont mind cuz i went looking for them n they were all already gone so hopefully they grow big n strong. but like four sets wouldnt go anywhere near each other lol, most my dragons dont like each other  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:25 pm
I have only bred twice so far and both have been successful. I want to see if I can breed myself another gold but I have to wait a few more days.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:28 pm
i havent been lucky to get a gold yet n ive only seen one in the cave so i think thats gonna be the one thats gonna take me quite a while to get  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:58 pm
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
i havent been lucky to get a gold yet n ive only seen one in the cave so i think thats gonna be the one thats gonna take me quite a while to get

Same here. I have seen a gold three times in the Dragcave but always lost it to another player with a faster computer..... xd xp We will get that gold dragon, Dark 3nodding

wahmbulance On a more urgent note wahmbulance I rescued this poor abandoned red egg about 2 hours ago and he only have about 1.84 days left

If he survives I am calling him Miracle....

Kimmiora
Crew

Sapphire Seven

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:06 pm
[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/YgbN][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/YgbN.gif[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:57 pm
Sapphire Seven
[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/YgbN][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/YgbN.gif[/img][/url]

Yay!!! You got a Dino!!! I haven't seen a Dino egg for so long I was afraid they might be "extinct" rofl rofl rofl *Starts camping out at the Dragcave Entrance for a chance to catch the other three Dinos she doesn't have* mrgreen  

Kimmiora
Crew

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:27 pm
Kimmiora
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889

Same here. I have seen a gold three times in the Dragcave but always lost it to another player with a faster computer..... xd xp We will get that gold dragon, Dark 3nodding

wahmbulance On a more urgent note wahmbulance I rescued this poor abandoned red egg about 2 hours ago and he only have about 1.84 days left

If he survives I am calling him Miracle....

Yikes! Viewed and clicked! I'm guessing you took it to the Sanctuary too, Kimmi. Will have it posted soon on the first page both in the Incubator and Infirmary posts. 3nodding  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games