Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:28 pm
azriel slowly walked down from the castle doors in a thoughtful silence. her sword hanging loosely at her side her left hand fingering the hilt lovingly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:27 pm
soccergrl67
'Oh, well then I think there's some in the woods.' ...Baku pointed to north leading into the trees..

"Ok thanks. ill go look there." Gengi said  

HelsRaven

SexyxGothicxVampiress

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:39 am
(( people this is sexyxvampiressxgoth...um my account got block for some reason so i had to make another...but im back lol))

She looked at crimson and smiled..." Well the good thing about this magic..you dont have to memerize a spell...." she siad and conjured a orb of light...." U will it with your mind....like this.." she focused on the orb and it swirled in little circles..." thats just little stuff...If you need a weapon...find any light sorce even the sun ... and bend it and you get these..." she focused once again and shaped the orb into a bow with arrows..then shaped in into a dagger..then a sword ..." See? its easy..." and then made the orb vanish.." Anyone can do it...and its very helpful.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:47 am
Baku turned towards Vivian and Crimson...She walked, still in her wolf form, towards them.. 'Can I make armor for when i'm a wolf?....Or for Alucard?'  

TheScarletDawn

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:59 pm
soccergrl67
Baku turned towards Vivian and Crimson...She walked, still in her wolf form, towards them.. 'Can I make armor for when i'm a wolf?....Or for Alucard?'

"Well im a pretty good armour smith. I can make alucard Iron wood armour if you want me to." Gengi said walking back pulling a medium sized tree behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:58 pm
Crimson nodded and focused on an orb of light between his hands. A bead of sweat dripped from his forhead seconds before his palms lit up with a medium sized ball of green and black light. He focused on keeping it there and after a few minutes had no problem with it. His head hurt but he pushed through, forcing the ball to float up and around his head and then back to his palms. "This is amazing." His concentration peaked and the orb became a small throwing dagger. Crimson hands fell to his sides and the light maintained its height and brightness. Silently it disappeared and seconds later was embeded in a tree, scorch marks eminated from around the entry point. "For simple magic this is extremly effective." Crimson narrowed his eyes and the light was back in the form of an orb, soon before disappating. "Thank you Vivian, is there anything that you have been trying to learn in which I could pay you back?"  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:43 pm
'That would be really cool, thanks...But i still need to know if i can make armor for either of us at the last second, because if we're fighting, there will be no time for him to go get his armor..'  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:09 pm
soccergrl67
'That would be really cool, thanks...But i still need to know if i can make armor for either of us at the last second, because if we're fighting, there will be no time for him to go get his armor..'

oh well i think youll have to find somebody good with protective magic then  

HelsRaven

SexyxGothicxVampiress

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:12 pm
Vivian smiled at him..." I dont know what I can learn from you but sure want to teach me something ...then im all for it..." She said and touched his orb and it ransformed in to a bright rose .  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:52 pm
Alyce walked out of the castle in a wolf form quickly passing by a girl with a sword. Walking out more she found the others and sat by them sighing. "Hey...".  

ChaoticBean

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:41 am
Alyce_V
Alyce walked out of the castle in a wolf form quickly passing by a girl with a sword. Walking out more she found the others and sat by them sighing. "Hey...".

Hello  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:06 pm
Crimson sat there and thought for a moment. "Have you ever tried using seals?"  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:13 pm
Baku sank to the ground, placing her head on her paws..  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:40 pm
Alyce looked at Gengi and replied," Whatcha guys doin? The library isn't as fun as I thought it would be...", she finished sighing.  

ChaoticBean

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:46 pm
i am no good with seals  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items