Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Salutations, Greetings and Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:38 pm
Greatings. I am a 16 year old who has a certain... hate for those who are to lazy to type out their words.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:53 am
Hello all!
My name is Lia, and I am definitely glad that there are actually people out there other than myself that use proper grammar.

-SinRepentRepeat-

-Manawhal-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:42 am
Hey there. I'm Mrs. Snape who absolutely hates it when others do not type out their words.

And wow... this guild has been alive for a long time now....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:56 am
Hello, my name is Alucarda. I am glad to see that there are others who support good grammar and spelling even on the internet.  

Lady Laraine

Sylvaniae

Liberal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:56 pm
Hi, I'm Ray. It's nice to see a place where people who can't stand bad grammar can congregate. Many people I know can't even speak correctly, let alone write correctly. So, this will be a haven for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:02 am
Hello, everyone. I am a new member of this guild. My name is Sofia. I am 10 years of age, and very clever, so I have been told.
I decided to join this guild for a very good reason; - so I could share opinions with others, and see what would happen if '1337-speak' would take over the Net. I am starting to write an article about it, which will soon be published in a thread.  

dipped pudding

jgamefreek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:31 pm
well, atleast im not the youngest member rofl My name is Justin, i'm an literate 12 year old and, oh yeah! I dont know if somebody already did this but:
Dusty Worry Doll
Shinobi 1977
Welcome one and all. I'm honored that you've joined this guild.

OK, some info on myself: I'll be 28 in December. I'm engaged but am unable to be with my man due to financial problems at present. I love anime and manga as well (favorites being Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto and Nightwalker). I like almost all kinds of music. My realworld interests include computers, animals of all kinds and NHL hockey.

OMFG FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST. I LOVE YOU.

I caught you with that "OMG"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:46 pm
Greetings and Salutations. My name is Silver and I am 26 years young, married, and a vigorous lover of both life and literacy.
I would like to thank the moderators of this guild whole-heartedly for allowing me to join this guild.
I try to talk as coherently as possible whether I am online or off and, after seeing the mass influx of "txt-talk" and "l33t" online (as well as off, surprisingly), I am glad there is a venue for talking and typing literacy.
I, again, thank you for allowing me to join.  

Silvermaiden

Futaro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:40 am
I'm a literate 12 year old. 3nodding

I love anime and manga.
My favorite manga is... well, I don't really have a favorite manga... but my favorite anime are Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Kino no Tabi!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:01 pm
I'm Ellen.
It's seems 12-year-olds are wildly obsessed with literacy nowadays...

Ellenl

Titan_of_Fire59

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:26 am
Hello one and all.

I am fairly new to Gaia, and I would like to say a few things about myself. I am a 19 year old college student who likes to have serious conversations about any subject. Some examples would be current politics, gender differences, and too many to list here, really.

As for writing and grammar, I am a aspiring writer and poet. I am also interested in psychology and sociology, though I am not sure what I want to do in terms of a career. I suppose the world is open to me, considering what I like.

If you wish to know more about me, you may see my profile. Thank you for accepting me here.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:44 am

I'm an almost 17-year-old. I love literacy on the internet. Excessive txt tlk makes pandas cry.

Orikami

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:32 am
Hello, I'm starblazer and I thank you for signing me up. I don't have much to say as of now however in the future, when things are a little less hectic, I will hopefully carry out some form of conversation. Adieu for now, kiddies. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
>>-- 'Ello. I'm Maria, 13 years old but I say I'm 14 because my birthday is on September 27th, coming later but still.
People, call me Grace or Gracem, I'm used to it. 'Kay? I'm in love with literacy.
heart

Gracem

RockyRatt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:30 pm
I am Rafe - I'm 21 years old and I am a recovered "l33t 5p33k3r" & "txtr." It is horrifying how lazy people are that they refuse to type out their words properly. I am related to an entire family of "txt spkrs" - it's like living in a nightmare. If they actually spell out their words, iTs LiKe ThIs.

Okay, I can somewhat understand using "txt spk" on a cellphone, within reason. It is quicker and easier on the little number pad (though I don't use it - I spell everything out). However, wHaT iS tHe LoGiC bEhInD tHiS?

Gah! Shoot me now!  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces