Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:18 pm
Opal glanced to him again, "This puppet may bleed but it does not feel." She returned her focus to the sky.
--------------------

Aisling stared silently at Sin but with more gentle eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:23 pm
Sin fettered about the room, feeling liek she had to tidy to play a good host, depsite herself. She realised she was being foolish - after all, why the hell did she give a fig about thsi aisling girl? a little irritate dat her own sentimentality, but not regretful of it anyway, she eventually contended herslef with stretching herslef out to lay on her bed. she rested on her elbows and looked up at Aisling.

"Don't read too much into this. I just haven't had another girl to speak to for a while. " Sin said a little moodily, mainly trying to justify it to herlsef and ward off any decent feelings. she lowered her head so her chin rested on her crossd arms. She supposed that she felt the need ot help Aisling a little because she knew exactly what aisling was doomed to go through.
She reminded herself (aka lied to herself) that she didn't care.

"Make yourself comfortable. So what did you say you had done, then? I mean, you're in hell so you've eitehr been a bad girl or you've got soem seriously bad karma.'
--

Adam gave Opal a cool look.
"I truly doubt that."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:00 pm
Opal stared back at Adam-her one revealed eye remained empty and void and her voice still.....

Dougal, "Really....you could make this much easier on yourself."

Opal glanced to Dougal, "You weren't molded by the master since birth. You know nothing that the master is capable of."

------------------------------------------

Aisling nodded slightly and replied, "...not known what I did...but wanted to save the girl...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:11 pm
"You could get free of him you know." Adam said with an annoyed sigh

--

"What girl?" Sin enquired, interested. It had felt liek a mellenia since she had heard anything of outside the palace walls. Any time she was escourted onto Earth it wa sonly to wtach a particularily juicy war, genocide,murder or rape. it didn't felel like real life to her.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:18 pm
"Puppets cannot be free-they are always attached to strings," Opal replied.

---------------------

Aisling responded, "....little girl....was crying-in danger.....other girl...with purple hair....hurting her....threaten to harm...unless I go with her..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:27 pm
Adam shrugged.
"If you died right now you woudl probably be reincarnated if Beelio didn't get to yoru first. which woudln't happen, if I was right beside you when you died."

--

Sin nodded slwoly.
"very noble. stupid. retarded. But noble."
she rolled onto her back, her long tail wiggling in the air and then wrapping around one of the posts of it lazily.
"I guess you have an idea of what awaits you here, huh?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:53 pm
Opal narrowed her gaze that switched between Adam and Dougal.

"We'll all die sometime, anyways," she said turning her attention back to Adam.

She turned up her hand and revealed a spinning top. "Will you die with me?" Opal asked as she pressed down on the top and detonated the device......

-------------------------

Aisling bowed her head and responded, "....unpleasant things....."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:05 pm
Adam saw the device and instantly grabbed Dougal wrpaping shi wings aroudn himand putting hsi back to tehd evoce as he jumped to try and get some distance between them. The explosion ripped out and it felt liek he was one fire..

--

Sin nodded in understanding, something bordering on sympathy.
"You know...it's not technically rape if you consent to it There's some sort of dignity in that..."
She frowned to herself and looked down at her hands  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:12 pm
Aisling eyes widened and she frowned, "...I...should consent?...."
----------------------------------

Opal's body burned and blackened in the flames. Her remains turned to ash.

Dougal was speechless at what just took place. Then he looked to Adam.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:26 pm
Sin shrugged, although she was cleraly being seirous.
"It worked for me. I mean, think of it logically and psychocologically.
Point A : it's gonna happen whetehr you wnat it to or not. Probably for eternity.
point B: they might get their kicks outta you struggling and all of that. But if you have the right midnset you can act this.
Point C: cos sinc eit's inevitable and you have no control over that, you might as well gain some psychological control over the situation.
Consent, accept it. You don't have to like it, but fi you tell yourslef enough taht you don't mind, then your brian accepts it and it'll stop frekaing you out. Then, dearie, you take on the role of a regular spouse over time - a concubine, if you will - and you gain the power to actually dictate the hows and wheres and whens. And when you get that power you feel a lot more respect foir yoruslef, and they feel a lot more respect for you."
She made a vauge gesture at teh door.
"I mean, that's how the 'keep the hell out in the daytime' rule got invented. Whether they relaise it or not if you give them what tehy wnat they'll give you what you want. Number one rule in Hell girlie: don't show them you're afraid."

--

"s-still...alive." Adam croaked. He was on his front, the shattered and burnt remians of what had been his wings, back and the back of his head exposed.
"kind of..w-wish I wasn't..but can't be helped." he chuckled a little hysterically to hismlef.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:42 pm
Dougal looked worriedly at Adam. "He's always saving me....I cause him nothing but trouble," he thought to himself.

"You should lay down for a moment.....on your stomache," Dougal suggested. His attention then turned to Opal's remains.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aisling collasped to her knees-she shivered and hugged herself.

She closed her eyes tightly and her mind shout, "....Adam...help...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:49 pm
"Well your doing a great job of adhereing to the number one rule." Sin siad sarcastically giving Aisling a thumbs up. She sighed.
"hon, c'mon. seriously."

--

Adam shivered and made disjointed tortured animal noises of pain, but otherwise didn't say or do much else but lay where he was. His thoughts clouded over with it, and he could only snatch vauge thoughts that they had completely skrewed up.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:06 pm
Aisling looked up with pleading eyes. She forced herself to her feet and tried to calm herself.
------------------------------------
Dougal glanced at Adam and then went to examine Opal's burnt remains.

Charred 'toys' were also scattered about. Out of the corner eye he noticed one of her dolls. Somehow it managed to avoid too much damage-a little geisha doll was only partly charred. Dougal was about to pick it up but remembered the incident with the other toy he encountered. He decided against and turned back towards Adam.

Dougal asked, "What hap-"

"Broken dolls dance no more," came a familar but echoing voice.

Dougal's eyes widened, "Huh?" He turned around, "...Who said that?...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:15 pm
in's face moved to one of pity and she gave a long sigh, snakishly sitting back up. she moved off teh bed and onto teh floor with aisling, curling her tail protectively around her.
"It's just how life is, that's all. i'll look after you. After all, who's gonna argue with the princess of Hell, huh?" she winked

--

Adam was drawn back form hsi half-conciousness by a wierd sound. He lifted his head a little and squinted, tyring to ocus.
"nugh? What?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:31 pm
Dougal walked back over to the remains.

"Adam....I think the doll is talking," Dougal said in a whisper-staring down at it.

----------------------------------

Aisling looked up into Son's eyes and nodded. "....thank....you...." she whispered.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games