Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:00 am
"I would rather not discuss it...not now," Orla replied. "There are more pressing concerns to be dealt." Her firm stance and cold gaze reenforced her desire to not discuss the what Sloth had spoke of.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 am
Once Craban's wounds were bound up he thanks the moonmaw woman who had tended to him and looked around. They had to act fast, but he had something to take care of first.
"Orla, where's Orla?" he asked, and hurried off to look for her. Since he had first met her he felt responsible for making sure she was safe, and felt even worse sicne he had been forced to leave her aone with one of the sins - it had been bad enough for him when he had help.
he quickly found her spekaing to Kyrun and gave a sigh of relief. He then frowned when he saw how she looked.
"Orla, are you safe? I'm sorry I coduln't come sooner." he apologised taking a step forwards to her.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:13 am
Kyrun shook his head as Craban ran in. He turned to leave. "Its better to face things. Then to keep them hidden. Better to take time and think about them then to deny them. Evrey thing happens for a reason." Kyrun said as he left.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:18 am
Orla turned her gaze over to Craban. Her gaze soften only slightly. "I am fine, Craban," She replied. "As you can see I am not harmed." She gave a forced effort to try and give a small smile. "I don't believe my encounter with Sloth could even be considered a fight," she gave a soft but hallow laugh. Although she was giving the appearance being alright her eyes were still distant with untold concerns. Concerns that she wasn't about to share. :And how do you fair?" she asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:24 am
"How.... How did you. You shouldent be able to stand let alone use zero shift. What kind of beast are you?!" Lust shouted.
"If it is, to defend someone I care for Ill become anything to do so." Renten replyed as he took anthor step forword.
"Rip him apart. But do so from a distance!" She shouted at the other sins.
Bolts of energy rained outword trowred Renten. He took off running stright into the frey. "Peral" He said as he summoned the sheild. Dodgeing the blast.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:23 am
Craban nodded, scanning ehr eyes and showing concern in his face. he new that she didn't wish to speak of it, so sinstead spoke a littlemore softly.
"I'm glad you're ok. We didn't do too badly, though we were no match for them." He gestured to hsi various bandages and gave a laugh.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:50 am
"This is pointless. I cant win. Shes right how am I moveing, let alone at this speed. Shouldent I have been killed. At least on sin is gone." He siad to him self as he dodged the blast. Slideing away. Theres Only one thing left to do. he thought as he stoped. "Peral! Nullvoid Zone! I summon you." He shouted as the sphere grew larger Engulping them all. The sins looked at each other. They were in their orignal forms. "What have you done!?" Pride asked confused.
"Ive done the one thing that will ensure that your host are unharmed. Ive taken us to the Null void zone. Here no magic can work. There are no humans to draw your power from. So you arnt immortal so to speak." Renten said as he took his stance. "Come at me with all you got!" He shouted, as the sins took off trowed him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:14 pm
[dude, I've missed a lot. Sorry it's been a while. sweatdrop ]

"I'm all for freeing a few Moonmaw in the underdark. If it means being a slave for a few days, whatev," Vence said, shrugging.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:29 pm
Envy was first jumping up and comeing down with her bladed hands. Renten blocked it only to be kicked to the side by her leg. Wrath was waiteing there. Swing his blade. Renten quickly blocked it, forceing it to the side. Spining around to block Envys attack. With one swift move Envy gave a cry of pain and death. As Rentens Blade pirced her chest. He spun around swinging his blade up Cuting Wrath into the air. Wrath was shocked at the turn of the tide. He was just as shocked when Renten Pirced his heart. He landed with a spin. Both sins turing to black dust at the same time. He smiled as he stood up. But it quickly changed. The sock as a blade pirced his arm, from the back. Greed stood there. The force lifting Renten into the air. "You shouldent make yourself an easy target like that." Greed said with a smile.
"Neither should you." Renten said as he pointed the blade twored him self. Stabing to his side. Missing him self and peirceing Geeds neck. Greed Turned to dust as Renten hit the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:47 pm
Felix grinned.
"It's settled then. We should head off a.s.a.p. Better to rest once we're in the underdark, they have hotels of course, and we don't want news of the drow defeat here spreading too quickly,else security might tighten up further."

Veleth huffed and nodded. "Of course. i'm here when you are."

Nashiko struggled to his feet.
"Can I help?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:43 pm
Orla's eyes quickly scanned over the injuries that Craban gestured to. For a brief moment she was about to suggest a herb that he could use but than didn't. Magic could heal him faster.... she thought. My knowledge of plants is useless with such abilities available.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:35 pm
Kyrun stood by the window. "So mind informing me on the plan?" He asked as he watched the soldiers cleaning up.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:41 am
Craban conctinued to eye Orla, concerned by how down she seemed. He was looking for something else to say tpo her wwhen Kyrun spoke.
"oh. Alright, well the plan is that we infiltrayte the underdark to try and get some moonmaw on our side. Felix seemed optimistic that he could instigate a rebellion down there to destabilise the drow, and possibly we might be able to get some free to add to our troops."
he yawned, fatigue gradulaly setting in and tugged his cloak hood over his head. Daylight had well and truly set in once more, and they were almost close to noon. he imagined that whatever drow stragglers there were left would be beaten down by the sun, and try to retreat back to the shade.
"Veleth - the shapeshifter - has been in leauge with the drow nobility for quite some time, pparently, and he has the from of a drow woman he can use. The plan is that he and I pose as slavemasters and whoever wants to come with can be our slaves. we infiltrate the underdark and try and meet with the moonmaw in the area. After that, when the moon is full, we try to find the Elistraee priestesses for a way to defeat lolth."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:04 am
"Sounds good." Kyrun said as he turned around.
"There is but one problem. Lolth has already surpassed Elistraee and launched war with her. Lolth has regained her powers of goddess and then some. The other gods and goddess fear her. Only three do not fear her."
A light and soft voice echoed throught the room. Kyrun searched the room with his eyes spoting the orgin of the voice. A small speck of light. The speck expanded forming a lady floating with her legs crossed.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:10 am
Craban's eyes widened and he stared at teh new arrival, hsi fingers twitching to where his daggers were stored, but he did not draw them. The otehrs who were milling around also turned, apparently shocked. Nashiko stood up and moved a little closer to Veleth.

"It's..." Craban began, forcing hismlef to not be intimidated by teh new arrival, but to neverthless keep a tone of repsect. "It's better than nothing, m'am. May I ask who you are?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff