Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
I feel like... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is anyone still alive here?
  yes
  no
  zombie
View Results

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:00 am
hazel843
JDBReaper
The_Witch_Aryllia
Will I get a treat for it?

"Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them." - Edward W. Howe

yeah *holds out a bag of treats, transports them to places unknown so no one can take them*

*Warning! an Ad: join my new and huge contest http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15740011 Ad is over*

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss...
...but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis

*pounces on JD and we tumble into a closet* TREATS!

wow *quickly writes down a 'Do Not Disturbed - Come Back In About An Hour or I'll Kill U' sign n places it on the closet doors* *looks at Hazel* the more fun this is, the more treats u get... lets begin shall we... *closes the closet doors*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:01 am
JDBReaper
hazel843
JDBReaper
The_Witch_Aryllia

"Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them." - Edward W. Howe

yeah *holds out a bag of treats, transports them to places unknown so no one can take them*

*Warning! an Ad: join my new and huge contest http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15740011 Ad is over*

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss...
...but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis

wow *quickly writes down a 'Do Not Disturbed - Come Back In About An Hour or I'll Kill U' sign n places it on the closet doors* lets begin shall we... twisted *closes the closet doors*

Treats first then sex  

hazel843

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:10 am
hazel843
JDBReaper
hazel843
JDBReaper
The_Witch_Aryllia

wow *quickly writes down a 'Do Not Disturbed - Come Back In About An Hour or I'll Kill U' sign n places it on the closet doors* lets begin shall we... twisted *closes the closet doors*

Treats first then sex

hm... u got me there... *brings back the bag, digs into it, hands Hazel a handful treats* After this, I'll give u the whole bag... *bag disappears* n if this get really fun, I'll give u more bags... agree?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:49 pm
*tries to use the night visor to find the treat bag* I think I'll need a dog as well to sniff this one up...  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:36 pm
hazel843
Treats first then sex

Lmfao. :'D

You tell'em Hazel.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:26 pm
I feel like dancing naked under the stars!  

MystiBlu

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:43 am
I feel like listening to old music.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:49 am
i feel bored =/  

Toastur

Newbie Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:06 am
I feel....fabulous, elated, happy....

Oh, n I got Snicklefritz back from the groomer - he feels happy to be back .... and better now that he doesn't smell like bbq sauce!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:40 am
JDBReaper
hazel843
JDBReaper
hazel843
JDBReaper
The_Witch_Aryllia

Treats first then sex

hm... u got me there... *brings back the bag, digs into it, hands Hazel a handful treats* After this, I'll give u the whole bag... *bag disappears* n if this get really fun, I'll give u more bags... agree?

*an hour later* *opens closet doors, walks out with Hazel, with a smirk on my face* wow *fills closet with bags of treats, sits down, lets Hazel n anyone else have them*  

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

hazel843

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:40 am
JDBReaper
JDBReaper
hazel843
JDBReaper
hazel843

Treats first then sex

*an hour later* *opens closet doors, walks out with Hazel, with a smirk on my face* wow *fills closet with bags of treats, sits down, lets Hazel n anyone else have them*

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:32 pm
I feel like I need a shower  

MystiBlu

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:40 pm
your a dirty dirty girl myst and hazel  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Yes my eyes also feel dirty after reading all that. burning_eyes

I feel apprehensive. The
Red Wings game is on to night and if we win we're Stanly Cup Champions two years running, but if we loose we don't get another chance until next year... confused
Yes, much anxiousness.

Plaid 2 the Bone

MystiBlu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:57 pm
Joeyfish5
your a dirty dirty girl myst and hazel

THAT was all Hazel n JD..... I thankfully had nothing to do with it.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games