Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:15 pm

" Don't test me I'm still mad at you a bit," she huffed " What I would have shot the tire...."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:18 pm

They reached the beach and he parked"Dont be mad, they were giving off a scent I couldnt resist"he sighed then bit her butt"Besides you know your the only women for me"he said his husky tail wagging...

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:21 pm

" yea well wait till you see my swim sit," she giggled since it was still covered up.
She grinned " yea yea your to cute to stay mad at.."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Navo smiled and stuck his tongue out playfully, he got up and looked down at her cleavage"well lets go"he said with a blush on his face as he took off his pants letting his green and black swimshorts be visable. He took his green and black surfboard and headed for the waves"Whooo!!!"he yelled as he jumped in...

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:27 pm

" You and your green<" she laughed watching him walk.
She walked past him pull off her shirt and stopping to pull off her shirts to show him her bikini ^ ^
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:30 pm

Kuro swung the car door open and jumped out. He jumped up and down, to excided for words. "Today is the best day ever!" He ran towards the beach and inhaled a long breath. He exhaled through his nose. "The beach!" He screamed. He ran back to the car to get Hikari. "Come on Hikari, lets get you to a changing room!" He giggled, then blushed, Hikari in a bathing suit. The thought made him blush even harder. He gave himself a smack in the head. Thats for thinking that, you perv. He rushed her to a fitting room and pushed her in. He quickly took off his shirt and only wore his shorts.

kuromeruneko

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Navo blinked and blushed tripping over a sand castle that had been left there infront of him"wow hun you look amazing"he said with a smile"Imma going to catch some waves"he said kissing her and giving her butt a grab before rushing off with some other irish bunnies to catch some waves...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:34 pm

He stood there waiting impatiently. Navo got into the water already, and he couldnt take it anymore. "Hikari I'll wait for you in the water, bye!" He sceamed then ran off to the water. His feet thumped loudly on the sand and then he pushed his legs and jumped in. The water made a big spash sound, he stood up, still in the shallow end. Be careful, he thought to himself. You cant swim.

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:40 pm

She laughed and followed a bit intending to head to the drink stand.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Navo was riding a huge wave"hey HUN!!!"he laughed as he seemed to be riding it smoothly. In the distance those girl bunnies were back, on their own surf boards heading for Navo. Navo saw them a sighed"here we go again"he tried to out run them but they kept up, even alittle better then Navo...

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:47 pm

She laughed " You know I can smell you guys from here."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:53 pm

All the girls gave Sophie the finger as they continued their chase after Navo, their breasts bouncing. The laughed and pointed at Sophie, average sized breasts then continued the chase, Navo sighed dodgeing them the best he could on a surfboard...

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:54 pm

" Atleast mine aren't fake she grinned."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:57 pm

The girls turned a bright red, and yelled about their's being all natural. As they tackled Navo finally squeezing against him. As a giant wave came crashing down on them. Navo yelped as it did" cr*p!!"

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:59 pm

" Damn are you actually going to make me shoot you three?"
" And no they are not real! no boobs bounce that much."
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games