Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:24 pm
"hm so when do you think the first batch will be ready?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:25 pm
" Woa." She pulled out a weapon she had packed in her bag and held it. ( one in my avatar)  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:27 pm
"if you use that the progam will turmanate. we can only do this mission with our minds and baire hands" Apa said looking up at the tower. "we need to make it to that tower before the programed guard find us." he finshed

his ear twitched hearing something off in the distance. "we better hurry" he said moving to the closist tree and climing up it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:28 pm
"By the first new moon of winter..so..about a month..any skills I should teach specificaly?" Coach said thinking  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:30 pm
"cannonfoder dose not need any skills they just need to clog the enamies guns." head Mistress answerd.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:30 pm
she dropped it and followed up the tree  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:32 pm
((letting them know we are here by leaving that thing behind??))

Apa sat in the tree waiting for something.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:34 pm
"Yes Mistress" Coach said "Anything else..I shall have the paperwork in by tommorrow"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:40 pm
"make sure that they dont know whats going on i cant have people runing out on me in the middle of a fight now can i?? and if you have to brain wash them i know you can do that." Head Mistress said looking out the window of her office.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:45 pm
"Ok then" Coach said nodding "I shall tolk to you later" he left her office, walked to his office and worked on paper work

((Its night right? Well, when morning hits..something funny shall happen with Coach))  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:04 pm
she scurries down and slips it behind her back and scurries back up  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:01 pm
Cortana made it up inot the tree just in time a Fur walked out from behind a bush he was holding a gun and was in full military uniform.

Apa waited till he got close to the tree then jumped down ontop of him snaping the furs neck on impact. there was some noise but not much by the impact of the body hitting the ground

then there was another russel form behind the bush the Fur had came out of and a voice called out "hay man you ok??" it asked. then the bush started to russel as the other fur started to walk out.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:04 pm
" I think we are spotted."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:07 pm
as the fur walked out Apa razed his hand a earth spire shot form the ground peircing the other one killing him instantly blood ozed down the spike.

Apa walked over to the newly dead body and ran his finger up the spike soking his fingerin blood the licked it off. "nope didn't even hknow we where here." he said turning around to Cortana.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:10 pm
She stared at him " Ok then." now what  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games