Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm
Nazo dragon
o.O when did I say that?

I like the ending tho, it leaves so much open for another RP. Not to mention some of us can start without the other people, that is, if we are on once in awhile at least.

Some things are left open, like if some lived or died, like the evil people. Not to mention future children of the original characters, reappearences, its like a sequel to a video game :3

You never said that... I was just trying to be facetious... Yhea...
I was trying to make it like that, just in case... ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:00 pm
(Dyolan texted me during US history telling me that I was wrong to post that awesome ending, so I skied it, but DID NOT DELETE IT!!!! he says he'll be posting soon, but to tell all truths, I seriously doubt he'll do that anytime soon.... so until then...)  

ruggaboo35

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:02 pm
(First things first; sorry. I've been ever so busy, and something came up. I've been spending some time with someone who received some not-so-good news. In addition to that, my senior year at school is applying more pressure to me than I anticipated, draining me of all desire to do much of anything. I've started going to sleep at 7:00 in the afternoon; it's not fun. I haven't had the chance to talk to Dylan since midsummer(?) and I'm certain he isn't very happy with it either. Until things on my end have been resolved, I can't say that I will be back. Again, I am sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:56 pm
mmm... this is'nt 'The End', but we may have to start anew somewhere along the story line, because not everyone is here, and we don't know when they will be back. Me, I got freetime currenty, job hunting... searching, and waiting for calls... I got in a car wreck the other day on the way home from an interview, and afterwards, I thought about how my internet friends would be notified if I were to somehow pass away. I've got friends who can notify, but I doubt you'll ever hear from them tho, lol. Well, that's pretty much what I've been up to for the past couple months of inactivity. Not to mention I actually have a hanker to RP, it came out of the blue, lol.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Caryas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:43 pm
Fresh from the dead, it's me.

But yeah, anyway, Yvansi got his laptop (we chatted on Skype) and apparently his account is recovered because we chatted on here earlier too. Looks like we'll be able to start back up momentarily, but I'd suggest we establish where each character is so we know where to pick back up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:17 pm
everyone is at the battle, other than seth, sortai and engrath... and whomever danny was playing...

He has to much to do, so he will not be getting on anytime soon...  

ruggaboo35

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm
har. Maybe there is hope after all. So, we should all probably read up on the last few pages to catch up with our characters.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:05 pm
ruggaboo35
(Dyolan texted me during US history telling me that I was wrong to post that awesome ending, so I skied it, but DID NOT DELETE IT!!!! he says he'll be posting soon, but to tell all truths, I seriously doubt he'll do that anytime soon.... so until then...)

(( I believe my name is Dylan. Although Dyolan has a cool ring to it.

Oh, yeah, I'm back.

WHERE THE ******** IS MY RP. After years of work we are NOT letting this die. I had plans for #3. Big plans. C'mon people. ))  

Yvansi

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:57 pm
Yvansi
ruggaboo35
(Dyolan texted me during US history telling me that I was wrong to post that awesome ending, so I striked it, but DID NOT DELETE IT!!!! he says he'll be posting soon, but to tell all truths, I seriously doubt he'll do that anytime soon.... so until then...)

(( I believe my name is Dylan. Although Dyolan has a cool ring to it.

Oh, yeah, I'm back.

WHERE THE ******** IS MY RP. After years of work we are NOT letting this die. I had plans for #3. Big plans. C'mon people. ))

(thank you for that bit of sarcasm, it's not like you haven't messed, the twas but an accident)

(and it died, as son as I was the only person getting on every day and actually caring about said RP...)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:32 pm
(Q.Q wat about meee)  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:45 pm
Nazo dragon
(Q.Q wat about meee)

(YOU SIR!!!!! never replied to my PM....)
Meesha looked over a map of the surrounding areas calming her nerves as she looked up at the "Gods".

"I must find some people to help though, we are now greatly outnumbered, and I'm sure they have more up their sleeves." she said as her fallen comrade's faces appeared in her mind. "if you are all truly gods, you will bring back our people."
she said, feeling anxious as if an old friend would barge into her castle at any moment.

(there's a good beginning... Er... ending? whatevs...)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:48 pm
(Im drawing a blank here. I went back and read a little, but I'm not too sure on what to have Ralph do. Maybe if some other people would post... so I could pop in..... biggrin )  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:51 pm
(Let us begin once again, shall we?)

Tazka lashed forward, ducking underneath Engrath's blade and thrusting his own, aiming for Engrath's heart.

Engrath quickly brought his hand up to block the attack, but couldn't form a shield in time. Tazka's blade ran through Engrath's hand and stopped as it hit his chest. The sound of colliding steel rang throughout the air and Tazka withdrew.

"Interesting. You can shift your body into whatever you desire, yet you allowed me to wound you."

Engrath wore the expression of a crazed man. He paid no attention to the large gash down his left leg, or the hole that occupied the space where the palm of his right hand used to be. "New body. Still adjusting." He took a deep breath and returned his blade back into a hand. "I will admit, I've yet to have the pleasure of facing someone with your level of speed."

"Clearly. If you had, I don't believe we would be having this confrontation right now."

"I think enough has been said, Wolf-Boy, let's finish this, shall we?" Engrath looked his opponent up and down, searching for a opening. The stab wound in the chest might hinder movement, but would it be enough? Engrath shifted both hands into blades that resembled scythes.

"Hold it." Zabura seemingly instantly appeared in front of Tazka, blocking Engrath.

"I was beginning to think you abandoned me."

Zabura did not move as he spoke. "Even if I did, it would not be a violation of the contract. The terms are that Engrath and his accomplices die. There is no concern for other casualties. Now," Zabura slipped a dagger in each hand letting his arms hang to his sides, "as you said, Engrath, let us end this."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:49 pm
((I'm hopelessly and terribly lost. I feel like a failure!!))  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:00 pm
Loveless_Beecher
((I'm hopelessly and terribly lost. I feel like a failure!!))

(There is a large battle we've had to force upon your character a son named Ralph played by Nazo... you can know him or not his appearance is a mystery currently you've disappeared and no one knows where you are. we are all currently fighting a battle of evil and good trying to save the world yet again. Meesha and Lamkit are married... ^//^ you can jump in purdy much how ever you want... OH! and the first of all the races have been summoned and are currently talking about how they will attack next (exception being the dragons he wasn't the first but he was the first male))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff