Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:17 am
((Oh yes....Sam and them are going to get along grrrreat. lol))

"Really? I hadn't notice," Sam replied taking the guitar from Fayt. Then she nudged him. "Why don't ya head home, shortie. You don't need to be taking this today," she said giving an unpleasant look to the outsiders who still hadn't given their names. Fayt gave a blank look to Sam which spanned over to the couple.

"But-" he began.

"No buts," she halted him. "Go home and clean yourself up-you smell like wet dog. I'll see you at the church later."

Fayt gave an obedient nod in good-bye to the group. When he was out of hearing range she commented, "Your investigation skills aren't impressing me much right now." They kind of suck.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:17 am
[Have fun trying to figure out what to eat! xD]

"No, not really." Judith chuckled.
"You may have killed a lot in the past but that doesn't mean you can't look to the future."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:22 am
[That's going to be just swell. xD]

"I know, I told her-"
"I can find this killer whether you think I can or not!" Lillin announced, again cutting off Mason.
He sighed and figured they needed the townspeople to find the person so he should try to make amends. While Lillin was still rambling about being a private investigator he stepped closer to the girl.
"We definitely got off on the wrong foot, I'm sorry. My name is Mason, we're going to be in town for a while looking for whatever has been causing this string of murders." He said and stuck a hand out to shake. When he looked at her again his eye caught the guitar.
"You play?" He asked and nodded towards the guitar.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:25 am
[haha i'm somewhat limited consideirng i've gotten nothing out of the freezer to defrost. Can't even have a stir fry cos that requires chicken XD Methinks it's a pasta day. Better take off my white hoodie -haha]

Drake didn't look convinced.
"Well let's see... 1500s was maybe once or twice a month.From about the mid 1600s I was killing maybe three times a week. By the 1700s it was almost every other day. The 1800s every day. then the vamps in London decided to enact a little 'dissuasion' on me and afterwards I ran off to America. Spooked me into cutting back for a while. By the first world war i was on one every couple fo days again and then by the secodn world war it was every day again....that's a hell of a lot of people. And 'Hell' really is teh operative word here: as in, I.am.going.to.burn.in.hell.regardless."
He sat back with an exasperated sigh.
"Nevermind..I shouldn't offload this on you."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:28 am
[Pasta sounds delicious. I ate leftover pizza for breakfast that my step-dad made from a frozen one the other night, he apparently didn't cook it long enough because it was a bit doughy. :/ ]

Judith looked at Drake for a minute trying to think of what to say.
"Well if it makes you feel better I think we're all burning in hell technically because vampires are pretty much sins against God or something like that." She said trying to lighten the mood a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:32 am
She still gave them a distrustful look. "The name's Sam Nome," she replied taking Mason hand. "Yeah-I play. Not much else to do in this town-gotta fill the gaps with something inbetween fixing cars."

---

Koko seperated the clothes by color and went about getting the stains removed. They would have to soak a while though so she returned upstairs to pass the time. "Thank up for keeping an eye on the shop," she replied when she walked in on them.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:36 am
"Sweet." Mason shook her hand and smiled at her.
"Maybe we should jam some time." He said and nudged the guitar case by his foot.

"You're welcome." Judith said to Koko and turned to look at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:38 am
"Yeah. Yes, that's so much of a comfort." he said flatly, obviously being sarcastic. he leant back so his head was tilted almost upside-down. "Least there'll be company. You'd be a pretty good hell-buddy. We could totally own some demons." he said, crakcing a smile finally. He notcied Koko walk in, though form thsi angle she was upside-down.
"No problem at all." he said, the confidence in his vocie having gone around her after the event.

[haha doughy. I've had that XD either that or overdone so it practically breaks your teeth.]
[The pasta may be dubious. I got me some uber-cheap pasta sauce that cost about 36p --haha]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:44 am
"Yeah.....sure-let's get right on that," Sam replied sarcastically. She glanced behind with at the girl who just kept going on and on. "Was she the inspiration for the energizer bunny?"

--

"How are you feeling?" Koko asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:48 am
Mason shrugged, obviously Sam still didn't like him but atleast he tried.
"Probably, She just does that sometimes." He said then laughed a bit.
"That's Lillin, by the way."
Lillin stopped when she heard her name and looked at both of them.
"Did you find anything out?" She said to Mason.
"No." He said back.
"Darn!" Lillin said and then looked at the girl again.
"......Do you know anyplace we can rent a room?" She asked as if they hadn't just offended her.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:50 am
"uh, good thanks." He said awkwardly. "How are you holding up?"

[ok g2g for a lil bit. My stomach's trying to eat me XD Be back after pasta-y goodness ^_~]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 am
"Yeah..there's a B&B about two blocks behind me on the next street over," Sam replied. She stepped aside to let them pass. "And before ya ask, this main street can take care of most of the basic needs," she said. "There's a pharmency, bank, a family owned grocery shop-heck we even have a herbal shop.....but if need be there's a Wal-Mart on the far side of town."

She turned to be on her way. "Oh...and one more thing. I'ld be careful with your questioning," she said. "It's a small town....the folks are gonna be leary talking to ya."

She looked at Mason. "I would especially put a gag on the rabbit today," she commented. "The boy that was just here-his mom's funeral is in a few hours." She gave another sharp glare before leaving the outsiders stranded on their own.

--

"I'm....fine as I can be," Koko replied. Then she wondered over to the hole in the wall and glanced around for something to cover it up for the time being. She ended up gathering a bunch of dried out herbs and tying them together. She wondered back to her desk and grabbed a push-pin. Then she hung the herbs up-the perfect cover up for the time being. After that she scrubbed up some of the blood drops-not that they were too noticable, and swept up the bits of wall.

--

Fayt wondered home slowly down the street. He was having trouble dealing with the shocking infomation.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:21 am
"Thanks." Mason said, taking note of where the things were.
"I'll keep that in mind too."
Lillin looked at the girl like she was about to say something but Mason dragged her and the bags away towards the bed and breakfast Sam had mentioned.
"Like she said, you're going to want to be gentler with your questioning."
"But-"
"This is a small town, not New York, word is going to spread and you'll get nothing done." He said sternly.

"Do you want any help?" Judith asked. It didn't look like there was much left to do but she felt useless just sitting behind the counter with Drake and watching.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:38 am
((Mason and Lillin make me giggle so much..... ^_^))

Sam gave one last back glance at the strange pair before glancing at her watch. She frowned. I suppose I best be getting ready too.... She wanted to look presentable at Grace's funeral at least and it would take a little time to clean the grease out around her nails. Her hair was a wreck too. If she started getting ready now she should be on time.

--

Koko forced a curtious smile. "No, I'm pretty much finished for the moment," she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:48 am
[Thanks xD]

Upon arrival at the bed and breakfast Mason sat Lillin down in a chair in the waiting room and went to the front desk to get a room.
"Hello?" He called and rang the bell on the counter. He heard shuffling in what appeared to be an office and an older woman appeared.
"Yes?"
"I'd like to rent a room for two."
"Lovely, how long do you plan on staying?"
As Mason and the lady spoke Lillin looked around the inside of the room. She got up from the chair and walked to a fireplace to look at the trinkets and pictures on the mantle. After a couple minutes Mason came back from the desk to Lillin.
"We've got a room, why don't we go up and clean up and rest a bit." He yawned. She got him up early that morning to catch the train so he was tired.

Judith nodded.
"Alright"

[I gotta go for a bit now. I've got to do a photography project but I need a ride to get where I can take pictures for it. My mom is going to take me.]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games