Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HereticX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:23 pm

Or heck, he could go on a quick string of conquests after Telti, or at least, a bunch of quick 'snapshots' of his conquests. I mean, now I've got the impression that Telti's going to drop like a rock right away, so I'd kinda like to do something while waiting for the next RP.
Detailing his construction and stuff might be good, though. I was just asking if I could do extra conquests while waiting for this RP to end.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:24 pm

Give me a list of planets you want, and I'll figure if you take them or not by LoP.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:33 pm

I think we'll be ready to change by Fri.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:35 pm

Load Neb up, and ship out, and I'll set the deadline.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

HereticX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:51 pm

Umm...
Mustafar is a priority, I would think, because of its resources and facilities.
Geonosis would be nice, but it's probably insanely fortified. Later, I guess.
Mon Calamari would be nice, but the same thing goes for that as for Geonosis, doesn't it?
What was Khomm again?
You said Kuat and Fondor were bad ideas.
Bilbringi, Balmora, Sullust...to be honest, I don't know what he should or shouldn't take, I don't know too much about Star Wars. Basically, he'll be taking whatever isn't nailed down that he thinks he can get away with.
Could he take Kashyyk or Alaris? Those are supposed to be really good, no?
Hey, the fleets of the other two sides have been busy pounding the Sith out of each other, so he's probably going to be trying to snap up systems where they've drawn off fleets to fight or where they've been recently weakened.
Don't have to be completely detailed about what planets he's taking, since most of them probably won't be anything more in the RP than a name.

Hmm...Build time on Telti or whatever gives me a chance to have Chidee brag about his ub3r-1337 army.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:39 pm

Khomm is a planet full of clones.

Nothing really important I don't think

FrozenPhoenix32

HereticX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:01 am

Well, deal with it later, I guess. Right now, I'm taking Telti.
The garrison is almost nonexistant. Think I can just demand their surrender, to take it without a fight?

Oh, and I'm kinda wondering about Sith Alchemy. Is there anything I should know about it, could Chidee be using it, etc?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:53 pm

I know very little about sith alchemy.

Although I do know that the results are devistating if done correct. The emperor's Chisylade's destroyed those viperbots...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:40 pm

Ah yes ... I vaguely remember Khomm from the Darksaber novel. 3nodding Also where I got the idea for the Republic's war games. I rather liked that sequence, meself. ^^
On that note, anyone have any good ship names? xd I probably give out the weirdest names in SW history ...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:46 pm

Generally Egyptian gods work, like osirus, horus, etc... I've already got the nebuchanezzar..

Khomm is full of clones.. and is home to cloning tech. Though they tend to be absolultely useless.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:09 pm

AC, I didn't even know you read any of the novels.

And now you seem to have read the ones I haven't, New Rebellion, Darksaber..

We can keep each other in the know

:nod:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:10 pm

Ah, I see ... *jots down note: try some Nordic names ... *

AFK Masturbating

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:15 pm

FrozenPhoenix32
AC, I didn't even know you read any of the novels.

And now you seem to have read the ones I haven't, New Rebellion, Darksaber..

We can keep each other in the know

:nod:

Aye. Though not so much the newer stuff. ^^;; Still, I did manage to keep up during a fair chunk o' the mid-90's. I've probably forgotten a lot of things that some folks don't even know! xd That being said, I should probably refresh, and catch up with the older books ... ^^;;
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:06 am

Y'know ... I almost wish there were someone playing in Shards as a senator. sweatdrop The politics o' a GFFA were one thing I can't say I've paid much attention to. xd

AFK Masturbating

HereticX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:15 pm

Huh, I was actually thinking about that, but the call of the Dark Side was quite seductive, for some reason.
Besides, I just, eh, couldn't see a Senator (well, one who doesn't happen to be a Sith Lord) really getting too involved in the RP. Same with generals, and the like, I guess. Though I think Chidee is definitely more focused in that direction; we'll have to see, I guess.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games