Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:22 pm
Kokoro turned to the woman "ano...who are you?" she asked hesitantly "and husband?" does she mean Ryoku!?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:23 pm
Shizuka put Alure down when they were a good five meters away from the fight scene .
Alure, I have to tell you something... Shizuka muttered, transforming into her human form. "You're in danger. Lord Fanglong has ordered you killed if Jubbi shows any sign of emerging. Hikari and Harimi only agreed to kill you if it got really out of hand, but if another demon sees you... you're gone..."  

iTammie-chan

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:24 pm
Kura took enother breath. Her face scrunched together in concentration."Kokoro...Alure, Hikari,Ryoku and Zero..."She finished.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:25 pm
Hikari looked at the woman strangely. You married a weirdo like Ryoku? I feel sorry for you, Jesus Christ. You're smoking hot, yet you go for a weirdo like him, what is the world coming to? Hikari thought.

"Um.... he's over there battling Zero Hatake... please leave us alone..." Hikari said instead.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:28 pm
<That rat, Fanglong, he is that afraid that I try to attack them again?> Jubbi laughed, Alure said in his mind, "Dont worry Shizuka, I can control him, and im strong without his energy" Alure sighed, the weird energy had appeared, it was near to Kokoro and Hikari, "We better hurry up back" he said...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:28 pm
Kokoro made a happy face as she heard Kura saw her teammates names. She looked at the woman "yeah...what she said..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:31 pm
Alure arrived at the place, "Hey... how' Kura doing?" he asked when he saw the woman, he stopped and was by side of Kokoro, "Who is her?" he asked Kokoro...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:31 pm
oh crap......hehehehe A-Adelia-chan l-listen i know due to the mood swings that ur angry right now *then gets shoot at by an arrow* wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!
Adelia: stressed GET UR a** HOME THIS INSTENT!!!!!!!
me: alrigh.... alright, but please don't over exert urself u just had a baby
Adelia: *then begins to cry* i.... i know i'm sorry Ryo-kun for making u worried
me: *goes to her then hugges her* no... no i should be the one to apologize...... i should've came home sooner  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:32 pm
"ryoku's....wife." Kokoro told him. She made a scared look at what happened between them "She's pretty but...scary!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:33 pm
Hikari looked intently at Kura. "Now... relax...." The entire scene around Hikari and Kura disappears and transforms into that of their last mission. "Now, open your eyes. Do you remember this?"

Shizuka glared down at the boy. I can see why Hikari takes a fancy of the boy... but his attitude... Ugh...
"That's nice, but seriously... You will die. Harimi and Hikari are stronger than you and Jubbi.... if you were to take on someone like Ryoku again, you will have to release Jubbi if you want to live. I'm not telling this to you because I don't think you can do it. I'm telling this to you because... Hikari loves you and wants you to stay alive...."
Okay, it's not true... but maybe it'll help him learn to like his live more....  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:34 pm
Alure started to laugh, "I cant belive that he is defeated by her own wife" he laughed even more, <I have to see it to belive it, Bahumet is being scroled by a mere human woman> Jubbi also laughed...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:36 pm
Kokoro looked at her brother with a grin "don't underestimate housewives." she said laughing a bit..  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:37 pm
"Not a human..." Shizuka glared at the woman. "You're Adelia... the Priestess that controlled and tamed a demon to take the body of a boy... You're a *****, you know that?" Shizuka taunted the lady.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:39 pm
............. Alure remind me to kick ur a** the next time i see u ok.... oh no
Adelia: can i do it *gives me the puppy-dog look, but is also giving me the death look*
me: .......... *too scared to respond*
Adelia:*draws another arrow and points it to Alure and at Hikari* stressed *but is smiling* make fun of my husband and me will u..... scream DIE a** HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!
me:............ sweatdrop mood swings got to love them and fear them  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:42 pm
Kokoro unsheathed her katana and pointed it at Adelia "don't you dare point that at my brother!" she said with a pissed off look. Kokoro turned to Ryoku "don't encourage her baka!!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games