Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NewAgeLink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:39 pm
Starlight
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOO!!!! AN ARTIST WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!

gonk crying gonk

i'm running out of paper and pencil
Ha, ha, ha ha! Being a digital photographer, I laugh at your pain! xd

... well, 'cept for when I run out of computer memory & harddrive space. Then we're in the same boat. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:40 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
*scampers in and hops into her hammock* Hiyo furries! ^.^ *swishes her tail and rolls onto her back, yawning and smiling happily*

Lloxie! *glomps*

Hiya! ^_^

Eep! *giggles and nuzzles* Hiyo Doomie! ^-^ How're you?

I'm fine, really happy at the moment 'cause I'm glad with the result of my latest coloured pic ^_^

Ah... coolies! Hehe. ^.^ *snuzzles*

I'm in a pretty good mood myself, since somoene finally started a new RP in the AFG. ^_^ I just know it's gonna be lossa fun.

Lloxie

Selevol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:41 pm
NewAgeLink
Starlight

gonk crying gonk

... well, 'cept for when I run out of computer memory & harddrive space. Then we're in the same boat. gonk

*steals your computer memory and harddrive space so you can feel my pain*

gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:43 pm
Starlight

gonk crying gonk

Nawwwr.... x-X; *hugs and nuzzes lightly* Heh, I'd give you mine if I could. My mom got me a bunch of art materials not long ago, but I haven't really used them yet, cus I do most of my drawing on computer. I'm waiting until I get a bit better before I start using the fancy stuff. ^^; Plus I don't have a scanner right now, so I can't show anything hand-drawn to any of my friends if it turns out good. xx;  

Lloxie

NewAgeLink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:43 pm
Lloxie
xD *nuzzes* Heh, nobody can go forever. Dun worry, you'll hit another streak sooner or later. ^^
whee heart
Lloxie
And by the way, hi there. Don't think we've met. I'm Lloxie the foxie, nice to meet ya. ^.^
Mm. Link the... erm... fink? Linky the slinky? >_>;

Link here. CATBOY EXTRAORDINAIRE! ... or... musician... ._.

Nice to meet ya. blaugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:44 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
*scampers in and hops into her hammock* Hiyo furries! ^.^ *swishes her tail and rolls onto her back, yawning and smiling happily*

Lloxie! *glomps*

Hiya! ^_^

Eep! *giggles and nuzzles* Hiyo Doomie! ^-^ How're you?

I'm fine, really happy at the moment 'cause I'm glad with the result of my latest coloured pic ^_^

Ah... coolies! Hehe. ^.^ *snuzzles*

I'm in a pretty good mood myself, since somoene finally started a new RP in the AFG. ^_^ I just know it's gonna be lossa fun.

That's good to hear. ^_^
Sad = BAD. XD  

Sonya Khatsworth

Selevol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Lloxie
Starlight

gonk crying gonk

Nawwwr.... x-X; *hugs and nuzzes lightly* Heh, I'd give you mine if I could. My mom got me a bunch of art materials not long ago, but I haven't really used them yet, cus I do most of my drawing on computer. I'm waiting until I get a bit better before I start using the fancy stuff. ^^; Plus I don't have a scanner right now, so I can't show anything hand-drawn to any of my friends if it turns out good. xx;

lol that's amazing because i'm trying to master all art forms i can that are done by hand lol and right now i'm working on learning how to use a computer to do art and i don't think i'm that great at it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:45 pm
Starlight
NewAgeLink
Starlight

gonk crying gonk

eek
Starlight & I
gonk

NewAgeLink

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:47 pm
NewAgeLink
Lloxie
xD *nuzzes* Heh, nobody can go forever. Dun worry, you'll hit another streak sooner or later. ^^
whee heart
Lloxie
And by the way, hi there. Don't think we've met. I'm Lloxie the foxie, nice to meet ya. ^.^
Mm. Link the... erm... fink? Linky the slinky? >_>;

Link here. CATBOY EXTRAORDINAIRE! ... or... musician... ._.

Nice to meet ya. blaugh 4laugh

XD Link the Slink. Thas a cool name. =p

Musician eh? Thas cool. ^.^ I am too. I play trumpet. But I haven't practiced all summer. Been uber lazy since school let out. sweatdrop xd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:51 pm
NewAgeLink
Starlight
NewAgeLink
Starlight

gonk crying gonk

eek
Starlight & I
gonk

lol *pats you on the head with my wing*  

Selevol

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:52 pm
Starlight
Lloxie
Starlight

gonk crying gonk

lol that's amazing because i'm trying to master all art forms i can that are done by hand lol and right now i'm working on learning how to use a computer to do art and i don't think i'm that great at it sweatdrop

Ah. o-o Well good luck with it! ^.^ Just a suggestion, and I know this sounds odd, but try using Microsoft Powerpoint to sketch out your computer art. << >> xD On the one hand, you do have to go to the toolbar and click the freedrawn line thing for every line you draw. But on the other hand, you can easily edit anything you draw just by right clicking it and editing it. One of the things I like about computer drawing is erasing and changing parts of the picture are usually a lot easier. x3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:53 pm
afternoon all  

Vashyyk

foxpaws

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:53 pm
This might sound like a stupid question, but how come most furries are really good artists?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:54 pm
Vashyyk
afternoon all

Hey Vash.  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:56 pm
foxpaws
This might sound like a stupid question, but how come most furries are really good artists?

I dunno... thas something I've wondered a lot too, being that I sometimes feel like I'm one of the few that seems to be actually just learning to draw. 0_o;; I could be that furry art is where most people get introduced into the fandom, perhaps. I know technically thas how I first learned about it. ^^;  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games